Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 12:35 PM

23 posts, read 29,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
Yeah...

But you did not ask her first whether or not she felt comfortable with that.

The first thing you did was to approach a hot female co-worker.
Yes that was foolish but I thought there was nothing wrong. Before we had the baby, she was very much into new sexual experiences. I thought this could be the ultimate experience.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:36 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBman View Post
Why? I just wanted to break the daily stress and give her something different. The baby is a lot of work and she does most of it.
If you were trying to do something for HER - then why didn't you ask HER what SHE wanted? I'm pretty sure her answer would not have been your coworker.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:37 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Why? I just wanted to break the daily stress and give her something different. The baby is a lot of work and she does most of it.
Again, the solution to "the baby is a lot of work and she does most of it, daily stress" etc. is a nanny, not a Playboy Playmate for mommy.

Why did you assume she wanted something "different"? Why didn't you discuss your feelings with her at all? It's a pretty good bet that what she wants is sleep. After getting caught up on that, she might have some of her own ideas for you. You should have asked her what she thought of the idea of letting your/her parents take the baby for a weekend, for starters, telling her you were concerned for her and thought she could use a break. From there, depending on her response, you could have let her know you'd like some quality 1-on-1 time with her if she might feel up to it. Build on that.

Again, it's not a boredom in bed problem, from what little you've told us. It's a baby-exhaustion problem. Those are two very different things. It's like trying to open a can of tuna with a stick of dynamite instead of with a simple can opener.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
No real man is this clueless.
I don't know why I'm not a "real man" but anyway, I'll speak with her and apologise.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:40 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,770,510 times
Quote:
I don't know why I'm not a "real man" but anyway, I'll speak with her and apologise.
To me...

A real man would not act the way you did.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:41 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
I think she means maybe your story is had to believe.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I think she means maybe your story isn't a true one.
Oh ok. I can't do anything about it.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:44 PM

532 posts, read 959,083 times
these stories (if true) just amaze me.

You picked out the other woman and then you were surprised that your SO didn't jump at the chance. Unless at some point she had expressed interest in this, why would you think she would go for it?

And just because your coworker sleeps around, how did you know that she would go for a threesome? Just a lucky guess.....or had you been telling her about your lack of a love life (how would your SO feel about you sharing that with this person)?

I'm thinking this woman has been on your radar for a while and perhaps bringing her in like this would mean you could sleep with her without cheating on your girlfriend....yeah, you're a real catch!

Old 11-16-2014, 12:45 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
It went wrong but my intentions were good.
Stop lying to yourself.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:47 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,482 times
Quote:
It's not a question of being a real man, it a question on how you are able to actually provide and work when you sound so clueless....I call BS, but you really don't see what went wrong...after all the posts, you honestly don't think you did anything bad...it's not like you took your co worker for a test drive, brought her home, and told your gf that you already warmed her up for her!

You should practice what you are going to say, I have a feeling that speaking to her will end up with you giving her a list of reasons why you did what you did. Your attempt to exonerate yourself, will only dig your hole deeper...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships