Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 08:41 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times

Advertisements

I'm not even going to quote all that nonsense you wrote and just leave this right here:

Quote:
Hey… For what it’s worth, I was actually here to meet up looking for a chance to meet up looking to make friends, not because you are very good looking.

I guess I had it coming though, and certainly don’t blame you for standing me up.

I can’t change who I was 8 years ago, and I won’t insult your intelligence by pretending that it didn’t happen, but I hope you believe me when I say I’m a completely different person now.

I can only apologise and wish you the very best.

I guess I won’t hear from you again but I mean it when I say that I hope you have every success you deserve.
Yeah, no clue where I would get the assumption that he's matured (like everyone else who bothered to read the entire article) since the 8th grade. No "evidence", whatsoever. None.

How you do not understand that he could've told her to off and resorted to his middle school behavior instead of responding with the above apology is a sign of him maturing is beyond me.

Bye now.

/discussion.

Last edited by ATG5; 12-08-2014 at 08:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2014, 02:37 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,812,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Amen. The guys here judging her and dismissing her based on her physical appearance are no better than that 8th grade bully.

Grow up! This is why you get nowhere with women.

I disagree with them, I think she is cute in the classic "girl next door" kinda way. Looks like her hard work paid off with her appearance. Now as far as what she did I have mixed feelings. Seeing the ex bullies public apology makes me also have respect for him, most people don't own up to their mistakes like that. Most of us do things in high school that we regret. Maybe she should give him a second chance for that date.

Old 12-14-2014, 03:12 AM

90 posts, read 78,195 times
If I met my childhood bully again, I'd like to give his face a .45 ACP semi-jacketed hollowpoint instead of the boxcutter blade I give him the first time (BTW, hope those scars are still there, assclown).

You don't ever talk to them. Intelligence isn't a language they ever will understand.

Oh wait... maybe they've matured... ooooohhhh... maybe your sick uncle's sorry about molesting you when you were a child... maybe Pol Pot was sorry too. Yay forgiveness! Let's buy them both some See's candies... see if they can't find the coconut filled one! Yeah, whatever. Violent, sociopathic people are trash from the core. I wish them all only the worst.

Last edited by mAD_straKt; 12-14-2014 at 04:21 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships