Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 09:26 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishe View Post
We not getting married, he have not propose to me yet. So there won't be any marriage soon. I'm still waiting his proposal.

We have plans, we both have jobs and we saving up. I am Financial Independent remember? I got my own money in my saving.
And regards moving out of the ghetto, we not in a hurry. We don't have kids, the environment doesn't effect 2 grown adults who knows what right and wrong is.

And he have a full time job, he works his butt of 6 days a week. He just went to work last night.
He doesn't hang out with his street friend often neither, it a once in a while thing.
His everyday thing is work, and go to the Gym when he have time.

And Yup, he wore the ring 24/7, he have a physical labor job though so maybe he took the ring off when he at work when he carried heavy stuff;
but other than that it always on his finger. So I'm pretty secure regarding to his 'committment'

I hope he officially propose soon, like officially say the proposal words. Not the "If you want, we can go registered for marriage tomorrow." blah blah
Sounds like he just wants you to know the relationship is serious.

Old 01-04-2015, 09:41 AM

468 posts, read 484,094 times
I don't know what am I to him, since he haven't officially propose yet, so I still wondering myself,
but at least got him to put a ring on his own finger. He the one that buy the matching ring himself, it wasn't my idea. He pretty much do all the initiating in our relationship.

And I know he is not cheating. Because I know his body smell too well, if there any different smell on him, I would notice immediately.
We women are sensitive with smell on our man body.

Last edited by ishe; 01-04-2015 at 09:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships