Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2015, 01:41 PM

133 posts, read 212,340 times

Advertisements

Probably so, I can only speak for myself and I feel like the loneliest person in the world. I spend just about every weekend alone in my house by myself. I look at other people and wish i had what they had..so, yes it's true at least for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2015, 01:51 PM

11 posts, read 7,046 times
yes sometimes men think of it like that so they don't give it a try besides probably the majority of hot women taken by wealthy men

Old 04-28-2015, 02:28 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,734,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Chevy86 View Post
Probably so, I can only speak for myself and I feel like the loneliest person in the world. I spend just about every weekend alone in my house by myself. I look at other people and wish i had what they had..so, yes it's true at least for me.
So you think a man is going to solve all your problems?

You really need to seek help for your self esteem issues.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:45 PM

2,306 posts, read 1,707,258 times
I haven't read all the posts here, but I've been seeing this question for a few days now. So I've been thinking about this question and while I think there probably are indeed some lonely hot women out there... I think the real question is, "are there more hot women out there who happen to be single than most guys think there are?"

Being single isn't the same as being lonely.

Some people don't date for stretches at a time for various reasons (too busy, getting over a bad breakup, job demands, working on a thesis, whatever) and I would think a woman who is beautiful (and knows it) has no problem taking a break from dating and staying single if she wants to. It's not like she *has* to date because someone asked her out after all.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:10 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,959,670 times
Hot women get a LOT of attention.

There are plenty of hot, single women... but hot women without attention? Fat chance.

That whole thing about "guys are too nervous to approach beautiful women" is a complete lie.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:14 PM

609 posts, read 616,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post

There are plenty of hot, single women... but hot women without attention? Fat chance.

That whole thing about "guys are too nervous to approach beautiful women" is a complete lie.
I guess it depends on the level of beautiful woman and the expression on her face. Ive watched knockouts walk into a bar and nobody even dared approach them (assuming this or that)

Old 04-28-2015, 08:51 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,317,273 times
Quote:

There's actually some truth to it. Some men are nervous to approach a beautiful woman. This one girl in my college class I talked to claimed to me a guy hasn't asked her out in over a year. I don't buy it because she's cute.

Old 04-28-2015, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
There's actually some truth to it. Some men are nervous to approach a beautiful woman. This one girl in my college class I talked to claimed to me a guy hasn't asked her out in over a year. I don't buy it because she's cute.
Women say those things for confidence boosters, so a guy says " ohhh you're so cute oh my god I don't believe youuuu"

Old 04-28-2015, 10:03 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,317,273 times
Quote:
Women say those things for confidence boosters, so a guy says " ohhh you're so cute oh my god I don't believe youuuu"
I didn't tell her that. I just laughed and continued to focus in class. I don't feed a woman's ego at all.

Old 04-28-2015, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I didn't tell her that. I just laughed and continued to focus in class. I don't feed a woman's ego at all.

You don't, but watch how other losers interact with good looking women. Makes me want to puke
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships