Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 12:24 PM

2,179 posts, read 4,990,287 times

Advertisements

In any case, after hearing what everyone said here I'm just guessing he wasn't looking for anything serious and I probably came off as more someone looking for a relationship. I'm relocating anyway (it was actually around the time after he sent me that text) so it's moot. I just wanted to know. Most of the times when guys have done the fade on me (I don't say ghost but fade) they were guys I wasn't really that interested in to begin with (or I've done the fade as well unless someone asked me why I'm not interested). Back to LA dating for me which has it's own set of issues!!

Old 05-09-2015, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
I thought it was a tank top in the pic, too.

OP, my 2 cents as a dude who's been on a lot of group hikes. I've never seen a woman with big boobs wear a low-cut top. The few women like that who ever show up on a group hike wear the higher-neck kind of t-shirts, or a button-down collared shirt, cuz they don't want everyone staring at their chest the whole time. It's a choice. A woman in a tank top with your body would be very distracting on a hike. That's just our nature as dudes, we can't help it when boobage is being flashed around. Sorry if this isn't PC. Just being real.
I didn't wear that on our hike. When hiking I either wear loose shorts or yoga pants (CD probably finds those inappropriate), and a tank top. I'm an avid hiker and I rarely see people wear button down collared shirts on hikes unless they are over 55!!

Old 05-09-2015, 12:48 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,231,938 times
OP, can you try not to kiss too much in the beginning? I think it feels better after dating a while, or else it's like kissing/holding hands with a dummy.

Old 05-09-2015, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
OP, can you try not to kiss too much in the beginning? I think it feels better after dating a while, or else it's like kissing/holding hands with a dummy.
I can but when I feel like the time is right, I reciprocate the kiss. I never initiate the kisses in the beginning.

Old 05-09-2015, 12:54 PM

609 posts, read 615,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
I can but when I feel like the time is right, I reciprocate the kiss. I never initiate the kisses in the beginning.
I don't think you should do anything different necessarily. Not everyone will like you. I have guys chasing me left and right, but even I get rejected by the one I actually want here and there. It's just life. Nothing that needs to be overanalyzed. If one guy doesn't like you, move on to another one and forget about him.

Old 05-09-2015, 12:59 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,982,700 times
Quote:
no I actually have fupa.
For the love of God...

Old 05-09-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
For the love of God...
are you a fupa shamer?

Old 05-09-2015, 01:04 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,140,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post

Nothing wrong with a little kissing as long as the right people get kissed.

Old 05-09-2015, 01:15 PM

127 posts, read 101,406 times
Quote:
Well obviously my intuition was wrong this time but he doesn't seem like someone who just goes for hot girls. He's a smart guy, attractive (to me anyway) but not exactly someone who stops traffic, and told me what qualities he looks for in a woman.

I'm not exactly bad looking...
(Not trying to sound like I'm all that but I know I'm a good looking woman)
http://i60.tinypic.com/k1s0ew.jpg

I know I look pregnant there though lol

I'm 30.
"Hot" is relative to each person. Without seeing your face I can't say for sure. But it looks to me like you have a "hot" body.

Old 05-09-2015, 01:27 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Quote:
One could see I have large breasts regardless of what I wear and I only wear blazers on interviews or important meetings.
...especially when you post a photo as evidence of how "good looking" you are that really is just a cleavage shot.

Is it possible that you are surprised he rejected you given "all" that you have to offer?

Also, there are a wide variety of options between a blazer and "oops, my breasts fell out."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships