Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 02:34 PM

837 posts, read 753,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Then the problem is obviously that people don't understand how perfect you are. Perhaps you should tell them more often.

what are you talking about? Everybody is very very nice to me. The people here are fantastic

Everybody except the women I'm attracted to

Old 07-12-2015, 02:35 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
what are you talking about? Everybody is very very nice to me. The people here are fantastic

That's who I'm talking about. You should make them listen to how perfect you are. Your charms and your pics are working wonders on us.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:35 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:

So, not everybody, then.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:38 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Lol, I can relate to this.

Anyways, this thread is great! It has a lot of bs nonsense, and pics (you know i like pics, ruth) and the shirtless selfie....wow! Lol
entertaining thread,

I think his problem, is that attention whores get boring real quick.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:40 PM

491 posts, read 402,596 times
Quote:
Moderator cut: languagepeople, I don't have a salesman persona

I keep it 100% real with my customers, which is why I am so dominant at my job

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this thread. You've answered your own question, yes a man can be a "great catch" and be horrible at dating. Did you want to know [b]why[b]? Because many posters have given you reasonable, thoughtful responses. Quality women don't want to date you, apparently, because you appear to be shallow and self-centered. Examine yourself. When you approach a woman, what are the first words that you say to her? Do you ask about her? Her interests? What does she do for fun (without launching into a discussion about how much fun you are)? What does she do for work (without telling her how much coin you pull in)? What great book has she read lately (without telling her what a genius you are)?

So far all I see is a man who can't see past his "huge traps and delts". You want to know how to get a woman interested in you? Be interested in her.

Last edited by yellowbelle; 07-12-2015 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: quoted post has been moderated

Old 07-12-2015, 02:42 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:

grrrrrrrr I love Latin women. Just wish there more of the South American ones here. The Mexicans here are like the ugly sisters of the South American beauties - similar to how the brits are the ugly sisters of the swedes
What does this have to do with the topic? You've abandoned your own topic. You're not going to win any popularity contests with those comments about Mexicans and Brits, either.

Can't you go post on your bodybuilder forums, or something? You'd do a lot better there.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetelle View Post
Do you ask about her? Her interests? What does she do for fun (without launching into a discussion about how much fun you are)? What does she do for work (without telling her how much coin you pull in)? What great book has she read lately (without telling her what a genius you are)?

yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

I always talk to people like they're the only person in the world and talk about exactly what they're interested in.

I'm a total people's person, I get a very intense joy being nice to people...especially when they're very nice towards me.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:43 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Oh my god. Enough with the pictures already. Whack off on your own time.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Oh my god. Enough with the pictures already. Whack off on your own time.

I bet you the men are not complaining

Old 07-12-2015, 02:46 PM

491 posts, read 402,596 times
Quote:
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

I always talk to people like they're the only person in the world and talk about exactly what they're interested in.

I'm a total people's person, I get a very intense joy being nice to people...especially when they're very nice towards me.
Being nice to people and being genuinely interested in them are two different things. You've demonstrated exactly what you're interested in here. Any woman with half a brain will see right through the act.

Next.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships