Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 12:30 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,487,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyGirl52 View Post
LOL, I totally understand how you feel.
I mean--and to borrow from the illustrious Metaphysique and the guy who writes The Oatmeal--Jibbers Crabst, I'd never have let him move IN in the first place. I could not imagine going through all of that and still being able to stand the very sight of someone so self-centered, narcissistic, and low on empathy, much less have him in my HOME. Oh, hell to the NO. Out. Out, out, OUT! Banished! And let me tellya, I'd have my posse of chick buddies by my side, with claws bared, should he try to weasel his way through the door.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2016, 12:34 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,154,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
I mean--and to borrow from the illustrious Metaphysique and the guy who writes The Oatmeal--Jibbers Crabst, I'd never have let him move IN in the first place. I could not imagine going through all of that and still being able to stand the very sight of someone so self-centered, narcissistic, and low on empathy, much less have him in my HOME. Oh, hell to the NO. Out. Out, out, OUT! Banished! And let me tellya, I'd have my posse of chick buddies by my side, with claws bared, should he try to weasel his way through the door.
He never moved in. The deal was they would never live together or marry, but could discreetly see other people. That's why I asked where he was leaving from. The town?

Your last post summed the whole thing up beautifully.

"Okay, I'm leaving!"

"Okay, see ya, and don't let the screen door..."

Old 01-30-2016, 12:36 PM

32 posts, read 22,614 times
Quote:
He never moved in. The deal was they would never live together or marry, but could discreetly see other people. That's why I asked where he was leaving from. The town?

Your last post summed the whole thing up beautifully.
Yes, I moved to her house after she lost the baby. I'll be moving out to my house.

I have everything ready, I didn't bring a lot of stuff. I'll just say goodbye to her and leave now.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:39 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,154,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuserJ View Post
Yes, I moved to her house after she lost the baby. I'll be moving out to my house.

I have everything ready, I didn't bring a lot of stuff. I'll just say goodbye to her and leave now.
Is it me, or do you keep switching this story up?

If you never gave up your place, and dont bring all your stuff - you did not move in. I can spend some time at a lovers house and not be considered living there.

Terrific idea. If it was meant to be she will call you. If she doesn't call, you know whatever this was - it wasn't love from either one of you.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:41 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,213,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuserJ View Post

Bwahahaha!!! Sure.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Bwahahaha!!! Sure.
Okay...

Old 01-30-2016, 12:46 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,402,616 times
This happens to a lot of first-time posters.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:47 PM

Quote:

If you never gave up your place, and dont bring all your stuff - you did not move in. I can spend some time at a lovers house and not be considered living there.

Terrific idea. If it was meant to be she will call you. If she doesn't call, you know whatever this was - it wasn't love from either one of you.
Moving in was just a way of saying it. It would always be temporary...I would never give up my place.

So I'm leaving now, thank you all for your input.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:47 PM

14,570 posts, read 23,111,398 times
Quote:

I'm sure he meant "staying with" her, rather than changing his legal residence.

I really don't think that is a difficult concept to understand and getting sidetracked over such pedantic nonsense certainly isn't going to be productive for the thread.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:48 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,096,938 times
good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships