Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 10:01 PM

1,297 posts, read 3,101,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
It's not as good as regular hair, is it? I don't know.

well from what ive read, they strip hair from an area and place it where its receding. of course its as good as regular hair since its your own hair. one mentioned not being able to shave their head bc of the scar, but if ones getting a transplant, its likely bc they don't want to shave their head lol. so the scar wont be noticeable imo.

costs can vary. for me, id prob get it in mexico somewhere. 3-4k vs 8-10k in US?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2017, 07:21 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,038,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janiy1 View Post
It is best shave your head. I think that it is appropriate for both your health and your appearance. Some bald men can be quite attractive to ladies.Especially some women want bald men. Ladies think that Bald men are sexier.
Not all. I hate the cue ball look and think most men look ridiculous with no hair on their head, especially when they decide to keep long hair on their face. YUCK. I am most attracted to men with nice hair on their head.

Old 04-27-2017, 10:07 AM

926 posts, read 674,115 times
Well, to be perfectly frank, I am more attracted to guys who have a nice head of "run-my-fingers-through-it" kind of hair.

However, I wouldn't completely rule out dating or possibly being attracted to a man who is balding or is completely bald. If he has an awesome personality, is sweet and kind, is FUN to be around, is otherwise physically attractive in other ways and is respectful towards me, it's possible that his lack of hair wouldn't matter to me.

Old 04-27-2017, 10:12 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFlowers17 View Post
Well, to be perfectly frank, I am more attracted to guys who have a nice head of "run-my-fingers-through-it" kind of hair.

However, I wouldn't completely rule out dating or possibly being attracted to a man who is balding or is completely bald. If he has an awesome personality, is sweet and kind, is FUN to be around, is otherwise physically attractive in other ways and is respectful towards me, it's possible that his lack of hair wouldn't matter to me.
That's a good post and I'd suspect how most would look at it

Old 04-27-2017, 12:02 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,492,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
Not all. I hate the cue ball look and think most men look ridiculous with no hair on their head, especially when they decide to keep long hair on their face. YUCK. I am most attracted to men with nice hair on their head.
Curses! Foiled again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFlowers17 View Post

A very honest and mature approach.

I started losing my hair, slowly but inexorably, at age 23. I blamed it on having just returned home from 22 months overseas in the 60s. Later I changed it to having married the ex then. Finally I realized it was merely an inherited gene from my grandfather.

At age about 60 I threatened to buzz what was left off and be done with it. My wife was fine with it and encouraged me to so if that's what I wanted and I did. That was 10 years ago. At no time during my single years following having divorced the ex did it seem to slow me down where women were concerned. But I just wasn't interested in dating then.

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 04-27-2017 at 12:55 PM..

Old 04-27-2017, 01:40 PM

1,261 posts, read 972,063 times
I use to shave my head when I did have full head of hair. It wasn't till about 6 years of shaving that I realized that I was balding. I wish all of it would fall out so I didn't have to shave at all!
Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-12-2017 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate.

Old 04-27-2017, 05:14 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,108,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaduced View Post
Women worth anything won't care.
But she has to be "decent looking".

Old 04-27-2017, 05:59 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post
I am very physically fit though I'm on the short side at only 5'7".

That's probably the bigger problem

Old 04-27-2017, 06:01 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
That's probably the bigger problem
Nope that height won't be for most mate

Old 04-27-2017, 06:57 PM

1,428 posts, read 1,407,508 times
Bald men are sexy. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships