Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2016, 08:23 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,466,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
She wasn't there tonight.
Nailed it. She won't be there tonight either. In fact, don't count on seeing her again anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
What? Dude, no way, there is a waaaay higher chance this hits 200 pages than he asks her out. That's not happening.
Finally, something you and I wholeheartedly agree on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
But we have to help LC win his bet.
Quote:
We have allot to agree on and very smilier positions, habit and lifestyle.
As much as I want to see LC achieve this milestone as well, and as silly as I know it is, I have gotten to the point where the constant misuse of "allot" (for the love of God, it's A LOT) has now gotten to the point of raising my blood pressure every time I see it. So I'm not sure I can continue to play.

Although, I guess probably could put SD on ignore and still get the gist of what is(n't) happening and still help LC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 08:40 AM

23,178 posts, read 26,319,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post

Although, I guess probably could put SD on ignore and still get the gist of what is(n't) happening and still help LC.
[/color][/color]
Probably wouldn't make much difference since he just keeps repeating and you know all the words.

Old 06-02-2016, 08:55 AM

1,626 posts, read 3,912,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
That's a valid point from her perspective
After giving out lots of hints and all of a sudden he asks her out she would probably think... " he either had a girlfriend at the time but still talked to me or he's not sure of himself and confident " ( because of how long it took him to approach )

Either way it's just 2 things that may be well off putting for her or any woman infact
I told her that I don't go out at all of know anyone. She smiled at that so I think she knows I'm single that's what I communicated. I have not seen her since.

Old 06-02-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Nailed it. She won't be there tonight either. In fact, don't count on seeing her again anytime soon.

Finally, something you and I wholeheartedly agree on!

As much as I want to see LC achieve this milestone as well, and as silly as I know it is, I have gotten to the point where the constant misuse of "allot" (for the love of God, it's A LOT) has now gotten to the point of raising my blood pressure every time I see it. So I'm not sure I can continue to play.

She's not avoiding me. No way that's happening.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:05 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,371,255 times
Quote:
She's not avoiding me. No way that's happening.

Well you made it very clear that you're single and you haven't seen her since. Sounds like your opportunities to not ask her out may be dwindling.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I don't know what you mean she seemed pleased you don't go out?

But if I were you I wouldn't even give her a second thought until you actually see her.... I know after all this time it's hard but try

If you act on impulse when you see her you will act more clearly and naturally and won't appear awkward or like you've been thinking of nothing else mate.

I'm dead serious don't give her a second thought and should the worst happen you won't feel as bad I promise
That makes the most sense just going for it. I told her I haven't been out once since I have moved here, seriously not one time . Nothing. She had a huge smile at me telling her that. I'm basically stating that I'm single since I don't go out at all. It's true. So she know that I'm communicating that I'm single.

The only thing I did here socially was see my cousins baby that was it I told her that. Then she talked about liking babies. Then I got pulled away. I haven't seen her since.

But your right I'll just walk up and ask. If just go and not think once it will be so
Much better than sitting there paralyzed.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
Well you made it very clear that you're single and you haven't seen her since. Sounds like your opportunities to not ask her out may be dwindling.
No it's called different schedules, it's always been hard to run into each other. She smiled big when I told her that. It was not a negative response. With that kind of response from her. I feel
More confident about asking.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:18 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,068,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swan dive View Post

the only thing i did here socially was see my cousins baby that was it i told her that. Then she talked about liking babies. Then i got pulled away. I haven't seen her since.

omg she wants to have your babies!!!

Old 06-02-2016, 09:18 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,908,273 times
Quote:
I told her that I don't go out at all of know anyone. She smiled at that so I think she knows I'm single
I sometimes smile when I'm really angry, or feeling like something is incredulous or I'm exasperated. Once in a while life is simply hard to believe. I might be smiling at someone because they're funny but not in a good way, or they're behaving like part of a skit from SNL and I'm trying to fight the urge to do the "I'm Sally Omalley and Im 50! and I can KIcK, stretch and KIck" impersonation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trcXlTiy3Xw

Or maybe I'm smiling because this is a clever way for LC to make some $$$ by pretending to be an argumentative shy guy, encouraging 200 pages of frothy drivel and then taking bets as "LC"...

How do we get our money to you in London anyway, it was $1, correct?

Old 06-02-2016, 09:23 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,466,848 times
Quote:
That makes the most sense just going for it. I told her I haven't been out once since I have moved here, seriously not one time . Nothing. She had a huge smile at me telling her that. I'm basically stating that I'm single since I don't go out at all. It's true. So she know that I'm communicating that I'm single.
The only people I know who NEVER go out are in relationships and they spend all their time at home with their partners.

Mom: "Why is do you do that to yourself? Why do you keep such a busy schedule?"
Me: "So I don't have to come home to an empty house."

Now that my BFF is temporarily living with me, it's amazing how much less I go out... And when he moves back out, I'm sure I will never be home again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
How do we get our money to you in London anyway, it was $1, correct?
He should have to come visit all of us and collect in person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships