Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2016, 06:00 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
I have been describing whats been happening.You're a acting like we see each other all the time. or everyday. We dont
No. You've been describing what you WISH was happening.

You are posting here as if you have something actively going on with this girl, as if you are regularly interacting with her, when you are not.

You don't see her every day or even close to that. In fact, you haven't seen her in almost 3 weeks.

But you've posted here about her every day since then, multiple times a day. You even bait people into responding here by posting faux updates like, "Too tired to go tonight. Nothing I can do about that."

You are just getting us to play along with your fantasy, then insulting those who point this out to you.

Why aren't you at the gym RIGHT NOW?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 06:03 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Thanks I wish this were easier.
It is.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:05 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
Quote:
I'm not arguing I just don't understand why everyone has turned on me. I dont see her enough we dont talk as much as we should Sometimes I'll only see her once a week.
Because you don't seem to understand the basics of human interaction.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:23 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,899,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Because you don't seem to understand the basics of human interaction.
Yes I do. Hesitation isn't that unusual. This is normal the world over. I honestly didn't think this would drag out. I should have acted earlier and I know it. I trying to fix it. I know she knows what's life is like now.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:27 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
Quote:
Yes I do. Hesitation isn't that unusual. This is normal the world over. I honestly didn't think this would drag out. I should have acted earlier and I know it. I trying to fix it. I know she knows what's life is like now.
You should make no longer posting here until you've actually asked her out, a goal. Instead of posting your ridiculous ramblings about how you have done nothing. Do you have any idea how FRUSTRATING that is? You're wasting everyone's time including your own, and people are honestly really tired of it.

Most people don't wait around to ask people out. Nobody hesitates for TWO months, especially when they only see the person they are interested in at the GYM.

They nip it in the bud right then and there. You failed to do that SEVERAL times and don't seem to understand the severity of your mistakes and hesitation. The only way you will get it, is when she shows up with another guy she's dating or when she stops showing up completely. Then you're going to kick yourself for it.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
You should make no longer posting here until you've actually asked her out, a goal. Instead of posting your ridiculous ramblings about how you have done nothing. Do you have any idea how FRUSTRATING that is? You're wasting everyone's time including your own, and people are honestly really tired of it.

Most people don't wait around to ask people out. Nobody hesitates for TWO months, especially when they only see the person they are interested in at the GYM.

They nip it in the bud right then and there. You failed to do that SEVERAL times and don't seem to understand the severity of your mistakes and hesitation. The only way you will get it, is when she shows up with another guy she's dating or when she stops showing up completely. Then you're going to kick yourself for it.
First off,

I apologize to all of you for wasting your time and making a fool out of myself. It’s normally not like this. I never thought this thread would be like this ever. I do thank all of you for contributions.

Yes this is all real. I hesitated due to people being around, timing and, just her looks in general are intimidating.

Yes I realize I have taken way too long. It’s embarrassing I admit it.

She’s not avoiding me. That’s one thing I know for sure. She’s also not seeing anyone.

I saw her about a week and half ago

I don’t feel like it’s totally dead as our last talk went well. I told her like the first time I haven’t been out once since I have been here and don’t know anyone. She smiled and lit up at that just the first time. It was obvious. If she didn’t give damn or had no reason to at all she would not react or not care one way or another.

This talk went really well as we changed topics I should have asked then and there. The vibe between us was light and positive. That was an opportune moment missed.

Also later on, after she was talking to one of the staff and looking at me again. This was the exact event, which caused to be to start this thread. She’s talking to him and we’re looking at each other. I saw her for 2 seconds as we passed each other. We held direct and deep eye contact here not a fleeting glance.

Now I’m not saying with all this she will say “yesâ€. But I’ll try.

We’ve been doing the eye contact thing was a year now. Yes since this time last year when I arrived. I knew she had some guy then so I never bothered.

I intend to ask about her contest coming up because that’s what she is focused on then try and get her number.

Hopefully that will work.

BTW London…. The other guy after her kept staring at me with the evil eye tonight at the gym. No idea why. I never seem them interact.

I conclude he must have known she was looking at me while he was chatting her up and now hates my guts for it. This is the same guy on the very post of this whole debacle. The guy on the stepper yes.

I just avoid him, …but man does he glare at me. Negatively

Old 06-02-2016, 09:28 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Does anyone else find it bizarre that the OP has lived in his town for over a year and has not made one single friend or gone out socially one single time?

How is that even possible for a normal person?

Old 06-02-2016, 09:32 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
I saw her about a week and half ago
That's a lie. The timeline is clear to us but you keep manipulating it to make it seem as if you are having more encounters with this girl that you are. But it is there, in the dates of your posts and the content. We're not stupid.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
That's a lie. The timeline is clear to us but you keep manipulating it to make it seem as if you are having more encounters with this girl that you are. But it is there, in the dates of your posts and the content. We're not stupid.
No if anything I might be under reporting it unknowingly. For example I saw her Monday for 2 seconds. It was the direct eye contact bit that I mentioned. She went to the change room so I couldn't exactly follow in.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Does anyone else find it bizarre that the OP has lived in his town for over a year and has not made one single friend or gone out socially one single time?

How is that even possible for a normal person?
Im 13 months behind with work and side projects. I have a trail of pissed of people in my wake. For some reason whenI moved here I get more social invitations than ever. I have done none of them. I even hesitate with this girl. Im overwhelmed Im slammed. I also live in the burbs now. Im not driving another hour back into town to drink when I am tried and need to go bed or get up at 5am.

Im not very social overall. I am also pretty selective of who I associate with.Most people I dont care for. I think most people are a waste of time

I don't need lots of friends or to be Mr. popular. It's not my personality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships