Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2016, 11:13 PM

71 posts, read 111,850 times

Advertisements

Ive been attracted to women who wasnt pretty or beautiful, to put it as bluntly as possible. But def not ugly either. Whereas, ive been put off by pretty women.. Wouldnt use the term beautiful at all though. As that vocabulary implies the woman has an inexplicable attractiveness from her energy to her swag, to her looks.. To how she carry herself. Ultimately, im attracted more to someones energy and personality which makes them way more attractive and beautiful than someone with only just a pretty face. Ive repeated what many people claim to seek in a relationship but its all true for me and definitely applies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2016, 03:08 AM

169 posts, read 111,479 times
Be lady like. Show body language that is friendly. Don't be one of those women busting men's b***. i rather have an average looking women than some woman that acts like a man.

Old 05-12-2016, 07:09 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadmike View Post
Be lady like. Show body language that is friendly. Don't be one of those women busting men's b***. i rather have an average looking women than some woman that acts like a man.
lol! Where are all these b***-busting women? No one on this forum has ever answered that question. They complain about it, but they've never been able to cite an example from real life. They're mostly a figment of a few guys' imaginations, and the blogosphere.

Old 05-12-2016, 07:27 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,177,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Architect View Post
Hello.

Let's say you have a choice between two girls, both the same age (let's say 24), and both the same size (both are a size 2).

One is significantly more beautiful in the face, and absolutely no one would call her ugly; her personality isn't terrible either, it's very down to earth, and she's sweet to you.

The other has a significant amount in common with you (such as you share a common hobby or two) and is well-traveled, well-read, etc. for her age. Her face isn't horrid, but definitely not beautiful. She's rather calm and kind also.

If these two girls were competing for the same guy (you), what would the "less attractive" one have to do to win you over? (For long-term love).

I find myself in this position a lot...as the unattractive one.

I'm not asking about a specific guy or whining, but rather, asking for tips and ideas that might help me "compete" with prettier women my same age.

I know that the usual advice is "work out, makeup, hair, dress nice", however, those things can only do so much when your unattractiveness lies in genetic factors, like having a huge nose.

Thanks in advance for your advice. I appreciate honesty above all; that's always more useful.
First of all, stop thinking of yourself as the unattractive one. Geez, I hate self-pity or even self-deprecation. THAT's what's unattractive.

I don't like the shallowness of assigning a numerical value to looks, but let's go with it for the purposes of discussion here. Let's say your rival is a 9 and you're a 7. So? What else do you bring to the table? Humor? Warmth? Incessant curiosity about the world around you, the hallmarks of a lively mind?

You're 24. Barely out of adolescence. So let me say this to you right now. The sexiest things in the world are self-confidence and an openness to the universe. And if you're not 100% confident in what you have to offer, fake it. And the world will open up to you like a flower. Because if you don't love yourself, how do you expect anyone else to do the same?

Old 05-12-2016, 09:17 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Architect View Post
Hello.

Let's say you have a choice between two girls, both the same age (let's say 24), and both the same size (both are a size 2).

One is significantly more beautiful in the face, and absolutely no one would call her ugly; her personality isn't terrible either, it's very down to earth, and she's sweet to you.

The other has a significant amount in common with you (such as you share a common hobby or two) and is well-traveled, well-read, etc. for her age. Her face isn't horrid, but definitely not beautiful. She's rather calm and kind also.

If these two girls were competing for the same guy (you), what would the "less attractive" one have to do to win you over? (For long-term love).

I find myself in this position a lot...as the unattractive one.

I'm not asking about a specific guy or whining, but rather, asking for tips and ideas that might help me "compete" with prettier women my same age.

I know that the usual advice is "work out, makeup, hair, dress nice", however, those things can only do so much when your unattractiveness lies in genetic factors, like having a huge nose.

Thanks in advance for your advice. I appreciate honesty above all; that's always more useful.

Common interests, intelligence and ambition.

Old 05-12-2016, 09:21 AM

28,678 posts, read 18,806,457 times
If a particular woman specifically wants to get my attention, the old Bonnie Rait song works:

"Stand just a little too close, laugh just a little too loud, stare just a little too long...."

Old 05-12-2016, 09:43 AM

169 posts, read 111,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
lol! Where are all these b***-busting women? No one on this forum has ever answered that question. They complain about it, but they've never been able to cite an example from real life. They're mostly a figment of a few guys' imaginations, and the blogosphere.

My step sisters they told me themselves. One woman I knew that lived when I rented a room told me also. A bunch of married dudes told me in 1980's.

Go to redpillwomen these women themselves state they used to do it.

reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/

Here is an article which states from a study proving my statement.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...tners-men.html

Quote:
Among relationships with nonreciprocal violence, women were reported to be the perpetrator in a majority of cases (70.7%), as reported by both women (67.7%) and men (74.9%).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/

Last edited by BigBadmike; 05-12-2016 at 10:02 AM..

Old 05-12-2016, 09:45 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I know. I think they're getting the visual from some cartoonish I am woman, hear me roar in the business world 80s movie.

Do all these ball busting women have shoulder pads, by any chance? And terrible hair?

Old 05-12-2016, 09:47 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
If a particular woman specifically wants to get my attention, the old Bonnie Rait song works:

"Stand just a little too close, laugh just a little too loud, stare just a little too long...."
"Let's get a restraining order to talk about..."

Old 05-12-2016, 10:05 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadmike View Post
Go to redpillwomen these women themselves state they used to do it.

reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/
Yeah, because women who use and identify with the term "red pill" on reddit are a reliable and unbiased source.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships