Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2016, 10:16 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipNAye View Post
Nose jobs are game changers. I didn't appeal to men until I lost 30 pounds, dyed my hair blonde, got fake boobs and a nose job. Yup, men are shallow creatures and there's no such thing as natural beauty.
Hmm... Pretty generalized. These preferences you list are stereotypical as hell. Other than my lady is small, 5''0, 110 pounds, nothing else matches. Well , she does have a super cute little nose that just fit her face face perfect, but what you think men want in a nose, you don't state. Her hair is a dark auburn, her boobs are proportionate, she doesn't wear heavy makeup, just some eyeliner and lipstick, neither habituality, she has totally visible, pretty major, scars, from a car wreck, on her right arm, and on her face as well, though the doctors fixed those so they aren't that visible,

She lives in her Wrangler jeans a d she's the most beautiful woman I have ever had the honor of knowing, and she's all mine. She is a natural beauty. Yes, it DOES exist. Maybe younger city boys go for that bottle blonde, Bondo faced giggle queen look, idk, bug to share gbats what ALL men want, or maybe you were inferring a high 90% of us do. But that's not true either. Little hint, being bitter about the opposite sex is just as unappealing in a woman as it is in a man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2016, 08:42 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,096,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why are you assuming their standards are impossible? I think what VanillaChocolate was referring to, is women being approached by homeless and other derelict guys, not about having impossible standards, and other clichés.
I'm not, and you're missing the point.

Of course everybody is allowed to have standards, so why is it that women's standards for men are encouraged and men having similar standards for women is demonized?

Old 04-27-2016, 09:58 AM

2,054 posts, read 2,569,570 times
Quickest way? Have some traits that equally match mine. I'm a fitness buff, so a lady that isn't blessed with looks, and that's very subjective anyway, can be into cycling running or just the gym will get my attention EVERY time.

Old 04-27-2016, 10:08 AM

2,054 posts, read 2,569,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
I've HEARD that really attractive women tend to not be great in bed...because they don't HAVE to be. Kinda like good looking people may not have to develop their personalities to the same degree to get through life. And like some guys never develop real "skills" because they think their size is enough.
False. Some of us just put everything, I mean everything, into the art of love making, regardless of how attractive to the opposite sex. I have always wanted the "her" that chose me to sleep with to remember the experience favorably for her life, whether she spends it with me or not. I absolutely want her to acheive satisfaction.

Old 04-27-2016, 10:08 AM

4,248 posts, read 4,164,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinPhilly View Post
It depends on the emphasis she wants to put on sex, but if she is selfish on that level, then it doesn't matter if she's unattractive or attractive.
Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinPhilly View Post
Great sex can't keep men for that long if you're not attractive in his eyes at all.
The way she treats him is much more important than how she looks. If she treats her man well and they have lots of great sex, he'll stay forever.

Old 05-01-2016, 04:07 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
E
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyInFairfax View Post
^^^This.

Just yesterday I was in a coffee shop sitting next to a woman who was not my type. She was plain-looking with an idiosyncratic fashion sense. Apart from great legs, her body was unremarkable. Yet, even now as I write this, I feel the same stirring in my loins I felt yesterday from an undeniable chemical attraction.

Would I sleep with her? Hell yes. But it would not develop into a relationship because my preferences would eventually override the chemistry.

If, however, this woman had physical (and other) qualities that were "close enough" to my desires, she would easily win out over more "attractive" women who lacked that chemistry.

And all of this will change with age and as you grow older and become more experienced with women.

And as you become more mature with life interactions with the Opposite Sex.

Old 05-01-2016, 10:01 AM

1,020 posts, read 1,011,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
E

And all of this will change with age and as you grow older and become more experienced with women.

And as you become more mature with life interactions with the Opposite Sex.
Really? So, when I am in my 70s I will wise up (since now I am in my 50s and lost count of the number of women I have experience with).

As you become more mature, you will learn not to be so presumptuous.

Old 05-02-2016, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Really? So, when I am in my 70s I will wise up (since now I am in my 50s and lost count of the number of women I have experience with).

As you become more mature, you will learn not to be so presumptuous.

yes sir I am 64 years young myself and stand corrected. But please tell me at the age of 50 Something do you still believe that a attractive women can bring you everlasting happiness and contentment , and a less attractive compatible woman (cannot bring you more) pleasure and
peace of mind , soul and body.

Come on Old Man can we agree that a drop dead gorgeous super sexy woman can only bring temporary happiness.

now if you want to be happy for a lifetime you better find yourself a woman that has other attributes .

Hot chemistry most importantly and not a hot body covering up a woman void of passion and compassion integrity and character does not build a very happy home life.

One thing that I have learned about life in my 64 years is that a (hot body) is only temporary but a good woman last forever..

Old 05-02-2016, 04:15 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,011,547 times
Well, if you are 64, your comment was valid and you need not stand corrected. (I stand corrected for presuming you were a Millennial.)

I may not have expressed myself clearly when I made the remark about the woman in the coffee shop. Essentially, she was less attractive than my "type" (except for her wonderful legs), however, I would have still picked her over the other more attractive women in the room because of the palpable chemistry I/we felt.

The thing is, for me, is I need the whole package. It need not be perfect -- and won't be -- but all the requirements must be present to some degree. From the waist down, this woman was a bulls-eye, and the "vibe" I felt was terrific. But as with a "quaint" house or an "exotic" car, which may have one or two great physical attributes and a good "feel", their small shortcomings eventually become major annoyances, or longings, over time. I have found that to be true with people as well.

Also, when I say "attractive" it is not in a physical sense. Beauty is subjective and what is pretty to me is hideous to someone else. Attraction for me is simply what I find desirable on certain inner levels. This woman definitely had it on a couple of those levels, but not all of them. And not matter how good a person she was, she would not be good for me (nor I for her) without having all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
yes sir I am 64 years young myself and stand corrected. But please tell me at the age of 50 Something do you still believe that a attractive women can bring you everlasting happiness and contentment , and a less attractive compatible woman (cannot bring you more) pleasure and
peace of mind , soul and body.

Come on Old Man can we agree that a drop dead gorgeous super sexy woman can only bring temporary happiness.

now if you want to be happy for a lifetime you better find yourself a woman that has other attributes .

Hot chemistry most importantly and not a hot body covering up a woman void of passion and compassion integrity and character does not build a very happy home life.

One thing that I have learned about life in my 64 years is that a (hot body) is only temporary but a good woman last forever..

Old 05-06-2016, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Well, if you are 64, your comment was valid and you need not stand corrected. (I stand corrected for presuming you were a Millennial.)

I may not have expressed myself clearly when I made the remark about the woman in the coffee shop. Essentially, she was less attractive than my "type" (except for her wonderful legs), however, I would have still picked her over the other more attractive women in the room because of the palpable chemistry I/we felt.

The thing is, for me, is I need the whole package. It need not be perfect -- and won't be -- but all the requirements must be present to some degree. From the waist down, this woman was a bulls-eye, and the "vibe" I felt was terrific. But as with a "quaint" house or an "exotic" car, which may have one or two great physical attributes and a good "feel", their small shortcomings eventually become major annoyances, or longings, over time. I have found that to be true with people as well.

Also, when I say "attractive" it is not in a physical sense. Beauty is subjective and what is pretty to me is hideous to someone else. Attraction for me is simply what I find desirable on certain inner levels. This woman definitely had it on a couple of those levels, but not all of them. And not matter how good a person she was, she would not be good for me (nor I for her) without having all of them.

That''s the reason that verbal communication is so
important as opposed to written communications , when it''s not face to face misunderstandings abound. I thought that you were a member of the 20's something cry in your cereal every morning crowd because you could not have your way with a drop dead gorgeous model. And the very next day dump on a cute plain Jane Looking Girl that could
& would make you a very happy camper. .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships