Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 05:05 AM

6 posts, read 4,355 times

Advertisements

I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend. Even nothing has ever happened (not even the slightest interest in me from women), I'm not sure I would want anything in case a woman suddenly wanted to be with me.

I've grown to accustomed to my peace, security and comfort and don't think I would have the patience to deal with the drama, the expectations, the fights, the misunderstandings.

I have an active life, do lots of exercise, have a great dog and plenty of hobbies. I also have a very good group of friends, even though it's harder and harder to be with them these days.

For the first time this year I'll have no company to go on holiday because everyone has something planned with girlfriend and boyfriend. But I'm up for the adventure if travelling on my own. Berlin, Budapest, Prague and Vienna are awaiting me.

Old 05-23-2016, 05:08 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormWagen View Post
I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend. Even nothing has ever happened (not even the slightest interest in me from women), I'm not sure I would want anything in case a woman suddenly wanted to be with me.

I've grown to accustomed to my peace, security and comfort and don't think I would have the patience to deal with the drama, the expectations, the fights, the misunderstandings.

I have an active life, do lots of exercise, have a great dog and plenty of hobbies. I also have a very good group of friends, even though it's harder and harder to be with them these days.

For the first time this year I'll have no company to go on holiday because everyone has something planned with girlfriend and boyfriend. But I'm up for the adventure if travelling on my own. Berlin, Budapest, Prague and Vienna are awaiting me.
Mate if YOU are happy then that's ALL that matters

And traveling alone in Europe...... You TRY and keep the girls away .....

And I've been to Prague.... 😍😍😍 Enjoy young man

Old 05-23-2016, 05:14 AM

6 posts, read 4,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Mate if YOU are happy then that's ALL that matters

And traveling alone in Europe...... You TRY and keep the girls away .....

And I've been to Prague.... ������ Enjoy young man
Thanks. Regarding the girls, don't think so...I'm a John Smith, completely average looks.

(I'm not American btw)

I know people who are much less adventurous than I am and they were pleasantly surprised after travelling alone for the first time. They all say it's a very good experience.

Old 05-23-2016, 05:18 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times
Quote:
Thanks. Regarding the girls, don't think so...I'm a John Smith, completely average looks.

(I'm not American btw)

I know people who are much less adventurous than I am and they were pleasantly surprised after travelling alone for the first time. They all say it's a very good experience.
I'm average in looks and so are most of the rest of the world and we do alright mate

Honestly travel broadens the mind and YOUR arisens

Believe me the nightlife in Prague would test a monks resolve

Old 05-23-2016, 05:33 AM

914 posts, read 738,226 times
I often travel on my own, it's good fun. Hope you're staying in hostels - you're bound to meet a lot of people there!

Old 05-23-2016, 05:52 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
If you're happy don't worry about it.

Do what you do.

Old 05-23-2016, 05:52 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,348,750 times
Quote:
Well, that settles it. You don't need a woman. Go travel and enjoy yourself.

Old 05-23-2016, 06:15 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
No. There are many young posters here who have zero affinity with or ability to meet women and form relationships. In my opinion they should very much throw in the towel and find other things to focus on in life.

Old 05-23-2016, 06:20 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
No need to throw in the towel.
Just don't have it hanging around your neck like an albatross.
You can remain open to the possibility of meeting someone without it being the main focal point of your time and effort.
Go and enjoy!

Old 05-23-2016, 06:22 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,108,006 times
Go travel and enjoy yourself. If it happens, it happens.... You just may meet someone traveling to the same locations.

if not, then you are good on your own anyways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships