Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2017, 11:09 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,339,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I have high bp as well. I've never bought salt in my adult life, I season with pepper and onions. I'm on 2 dif meds, it's genetic. I feel sorry for myself with all the effort 6 days a week and do what I want 1 day/night a week. At over 40 I've outlived everyone on my father's side of the family. They've all had fatal heart attacks before the age I am. My dad has had triple by-pass surgery and so many stents put in there isn't room for any more.

I'm eating my damn taco, and having a drink. I just hoped to make it past the time my daughter was safe to go out into the world as an adult, that's why I talked to her non-stop and gave her every pearl of wisdom I had. Well I made it, so now it's all bonus years
You are The Awesome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2017, 11:10 PM

52,293 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
I have high bp as well. I've never bought salt in my adult life, I season with pepper and onions. I'm on 2 dif meds, it's genetic. I feel sorry for myself with all the effort 6 days a week and do what I want 1 day/night a week. At over 40 I've outlived everyone on my father's side of the family. They've all had fatal heart attacks before the age I am. My dad has had triple by-pass surgery and so many stents put in there isn't room for any more.

I'm eating my damn taco, and having a drink. I just hoped to make it past the time my daughter was safe to go out into the world as an adult, that's why I talked to her non-stop and gave her every pearl of wisdom I had. Well I made it, so now it's all bonus years
I was on a couple of meds that we're working just fine. The doc was shooting for 130 ish over mid 80 ish and we were in those ranges. Then I started to get some leg swelling issues so they swapped out one med and it doesn't work that well as my numbers are up a bit. Sucks. I am thankful that I'm not on tons of stuff other than bp stuff. At least for now I suppose. Getting older sucks. My mom was sickly and my dad wasn't, but I think I might take on more of her stuff, at least to some degree. My dad died earlier this year, but it was basically from complications from taking a fall and busting up his mellon.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:16 AM

19,430 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:

Geez, Ratherbe.

This: , plus this:

Old 07-26-2017, 04:56 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
At 4:50 AM while sitting in my work vehicle a Foo Fighters song starts playing on the classic rock radio station I am not sure how this makes me feel. Screw it, I'll sit back and enjoy the song.

Old 07-26-2017, 10:48 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
You are The Awesome.
I just spill my guts late at night, everyone's got their dramatic story but thx, that was nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Geez, Ratherbe.

This: , plus this:
Ha thx, at first I didn't get the ratherbe reference! It's good to make it to crazycatlady status! 😺

Old 07-26-2017, 01:48 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
At 4:50 AM while sitting in my work vehicle a Foo Fighters song starts playing on the classic rock radio station I am not sure how this makes me feel. Screw it, I'll sit back and enjoy the song.
lol

Quote:
Ha thx, at first I didn't get the ratherbe reference! It's good to make it to crazycatlady status! ��
I started calling you that after I saw that another poster here is named Crazee Cat Lady or something like that. Hope you don't mind. Or I can always just call you Crazy for short if you prefer that.

Old 07-26-2017, 07:28 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,995,252 times
Man, I got the handshake goodbye after what seemed to be a good first meet tonight. Damn, been ages since I had that. Haha,

Well, last night's was a good meet. Can't complain about one out of two I guess.

Old 07-26-2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Man, I got the handshake goodbye after what seemed to be a good first meet tonight. Damn, been ages since I had that. Haha,

Well, last night's was a good meet. Can't complain about one out of two I guess.
Meet?

Is this relating to sports or is it a euphemism for something salacious?

Old 07-26-2017, 07:39 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,995,252 times
As in, meeting a person.

Old 07-26-2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
As in, meeting a person.
Ah. So salacious then. Good on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships