Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2018, 09:00 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times

Advertisements

Babies aren't safe around me.

I see those fatty little legs and arms and I can't help myself, I have to pinch and squeeze them. Im drooling thinking about it......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 07:56 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Good lord, I'm so over baby showers and gender reveals. Don't get me wrong I love babies and think they're so stinking cute.

But the parents sometimes do the ABSOLUTE most. My best friend is due next month and she's having her second baby celebration the weekend after next. She had a gender reveal party earlier this year in May. Gender reveal parties are a new thing to me. It seems more like a trend and a way to show off for social media and get more gifts.

But I digress. Two of my cousins (who are sisters) are also pregnant (a month apart.) They didn't do the gender reveal but they did have baby showers recently. I'm just all babied out I guess lol. Sigh. The older you get, the less exciting these events are it seems. Hahaha!
I didn't even realize Gender Reveal Party was an event about babies until you just explained that!

Old 08-04-2018, 07:58 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Play it safe, timber!

Safe and fun, thank you. Got back around 230 ish. She is still crashed out, I finished my run before the oppressive heats sets in again (already stupid humid) and now starting on the home fries. Thank you.

Should be a good weekend, except, well, some family time crud.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:03 AM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,697 times
Quote:
Good lord, I'm so over baby showers and gender reveals. Don't get me wrong I love babies and think they're so stinking cute.

But the parents sometimes do the ABSOLUTE most. My best friend is due next month and she's having her second baby celebration the weekend after next. She had a gender reveal party earlier this year in May. Gender reveal parties are a new thing to me. It seems more like a trend and a way to show off for social media and get more gifts.

But I digress. Two of my cousins (who are sisters) are also pregnant (a month apart.) They didn't do the gender reveal but they did have baby showers recently. I'm just all babied out I guess lol. Sigh. The older you get, the less exciting these events are it seems. Hahaha!
Yep. What happened to just sending an email or letter or making a phone call with said gender ID? It's all about having people show up with more "things" to give the expectant parents so they can have more "things."

Old 08-04-2018, 08:55 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
https://youtu.be/pD_tY1RE8CU

Idk why I think this is such a perfect representation of CD-R lol ��

Old 08-04-2018, 10:40 AM

2,599 posts, read 2,324,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Oh thanks I've been really scared, too.

Scared of what? Is there a poster threatening other posters?

Old 08-04-2018, 10:44 AM

2,599 posts, read 2,324,815 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Babies aren't safe around me.

I see those fatty little legs and arms and I can't help myself, I have to pinch and squeeze them. Im drooling thinking about it......

I'm reminded when my nieces were little. One sometimes cringed when she saw me coming. Hugs, hugs, hugs, which her mom referred to me as smothering her.

Old 08-04-2018, 11:13 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,252,432 times
Quote:

I think gender reveal parties are actually kind of a cute idea, but it should be done in place of any other shower-type parties. Otherwise, it definitely starts looking a little self-involved and greedy. If I had had kids, though, I would have wanted the gender to be a surprise.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:32 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
Gender reveal parties?
What's next? Conception witness events?
Hey, the games could include betting on several things

Old 08-04-2018, 10:25 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
https://youtu.be/pD_tY1RE8CU

Idk why I think this is such a perfect representation of CD-R lol ��
Lmao!!!! Darn crazy cat!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships