Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 08:37 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,143,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
Yes it is. And when someone makes an ego deflating comment like your ex did you just have to let it go in one ear and out the other knowing your worth and self esteem aren't contingent on their approval. Like you said, nature is awesome and somewhere out there your penis is the perfect fit for her gentlemen!

You can't make everyone happy in life!
I agree...I always found it funny how men always start crying about how soft and fragile their "egos" are... as if being told they cant please everyone, or some woman saying she thinks they have a small dick somehow causes them to curl up into the fetal position and cry...lol...it makes you what kind of soft manchildren alot of these women are dating who are so delicate that they derive their entire self worth from each woman's perception of their penis size..smh..get real.. like you said, if someone isnt pleased with your body (man or woman) so what? Next..lol...there'll always be someone out there who does like it..small dick and all

They MAY have a reason to feel offended if theyre truly outside the boundaries of an average sized penis, (and even then thats nothing to be ashamed of as long as youre healthy) but alot of these people are saying normal healthy men with regular male bodies are somewhere having meltdowns because somebody told them they have a little dick...smh...despite the fact that science clearly says theyre normal sized. If thats the case then these guys have problems in the head, and I dont mean the small one. I can understand wanting to be considered exceptional, but realistically, very few people of either sex are exceptional. And even those that are, arent considered perfect by everyone. The real issue is that there are alot of perfectly normal men who simply need to grow a spine.

Last edited by soletaire; 01-05-2018 at 08:54 PM..

Old 01-05-2018, 10:38 PM

11,033 posts, read 5,995,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Well said, and all true. I dated a beautiful woman for quite a while. When we got our clothes off, and I was searching, and not finding her breasts, I realized she had been wearing a very padded bra. Was I disappointed? Yes. Did I say anything about it, ever? Hell No. She was a nice girl, and very attractive. Nobody is perfect!

No, I won't let you tie me up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I had a couple of women that had a set of Hersey's kisses. Not a single word from my mouth

I admit, it looked a bit boyish and had to confirm she was genuinely a woman through and through But once confirmed, it was GAME ON! Lol
Well, call me odd but small kinda turns me on - a lot.

I do get the impression that bigger turns many women on. It does get their attention anyway.

Old 01-06-2018, 04:32 AM

1,080 posts, read 839,073 times
This is one of those threads where, if the OP had fewer than 10 posts in their history, you would assume it was a joke and/or troll attempt, but this person has 1500+ posts?!?! I'm not sure what to make of this.

Putting aside any irrational oversensitivity/obsession we men may have about the size of our genitalia, it should go without saying that making any disparaging remark about any body part of another person, regardless of their gender, is probably going to cause them to take offense.

Old 01-06-2018, 04:44 AM

1,080 posts, read 839,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Big boobs or small boobs don't make much of a difference during intercourse.
Without violating the "Keep it PG" rule, I'll just say that depends on a lot on what you're into!

Old 01-10-2018, 10:34 AM

1,517 posts, read 1,667,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Most guys would. NOT COOL!

Me, I'd laugh it off; as long as I got some, you can call it whatever you want, Lol.
^^ LMAO!!

Old 01-10-2018, 11:02 AM

11,033 posts, read 5,995,283 times
Well, in my younger days I often got compared to some previous boyfriend. Fact is, there is always going to be someone richer, better looking, more muscular and if course, bigger.

Harden up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships