Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2017, 01:18 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times

Advertisements

This seems like a Seinfeld episode, unless he is always in the "shrinkage mode".

Old 12-19-2017, 01:35 PM

20,382 posts, read 14,651,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I always went with "It's not the dress that makes you look fat." For some reason that never went over so well, and often led to the spurious claim that my dick was small. I'm thinking we now know the real genesis of this thread
My response to this from female friends (and once a girlfriend) was always, "Oh, honey. Is it really fair to blame the dress?" and when they look at me I'm grinning. Also prepared to duck, in case they throw something at me.

I just wish men would relax about the whole size thing...there are so many wonderful things most guys don't bother to learn about pleasing women, because they are counting on the D to do it. I'd happily take a skilled, patient, and attentive lover with a tiny one over a selfish and unskilled guy with a magnum-sized monstrosity, who thinks his wang is the answer to women's prayers...any day of any week. Guys need to get over this. The arts of the bedchamber do not revolve around your D, my dudes.

All the same, there's never any call to say mean things about somebody's parts.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:44 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
My response to this from female friends (and once a girlfriend) was always, "Oh, honey. Is it really fair to blame the dress?" and when they look at me I'm grinning. Also prepared to duck, in case they throw something at me.

I just wish men would relax about the whole size thing...there are so many wonderful things most guys don't bother to learn about pleasing women, because they are counting on the D to do it. I'd happily take a skilled, patient, and attentive lover with a tiny one over a selfish and unskilled guy with a magnum-sized monstrosity, who thinks his wang is the answer to women's prayers...any day of any week. Guys need to get over this. The arts of the bedchamber do not revolve around your D, my dudes.

All the same, there's never any call to say mean things about somebody's parts.
A guy could be packing some serious hardware but at the end of the day 2/3 of women can't O with just p to v contact alone. Additional requirements typically apply. Loosely speaking here of course.

Old 12-19-2017, 02:39 PM

20,382 posts, read 14,651,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
A guy could be packing some serious hardware but at the end of the day 2/3 of women can't O with just p to v contact alone. Additional requirements typically apply. Loosely speaking here of course.
Truth. Though I would guess it might be more than 2/3 of us. Even those who do get there from PIV, I'm sure there are a significant number of us who only do so because we ALSO get some nice external rub from Mr. Man's front pelvic area like. Also, for some of us, even internal stimulation is better done due to necessary angles and pressures, with the hands of a partner who knows what they are doing...

So ya know I'm in this "community" I refer to, ya? My dude and I went to an actual CLASS on optimal stimulation for zeh lady-parts. A class with anatomical powerpoints, handouts, and a live demonstration. My guy was so cute, he puts on his little old guy reading glasses and he was the only one there taking notes. There was something at the same time funny and adorable about that, for me. But he's all about both getting the most out of every possible learning opportunity, AND about making my sex life the best it can possibly be, so... We have discovered so far, 6 distinctly different kinds of Os I am able to have, so that's been fun.

But lest we forget, the most effective sex organ by far, in every human, is the BRAIN. Finding out what gets your partner's engines roaring is far more mighty than even what kind of physical stimulation you employ.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:09 PM

2,916 posts, read 2,999,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson513 View Post
Like I said above, if it wasn't true it wouldn't have bothered him. Unlike the claim above, guys know where they stand on this topic. Just like a woman with small breasts. If she is a 34C a guy can say anything he wants about them and she will know its BS and it will roll off her like water off a duck. But, if he calls her a pig and she is tipping the scales at 240, she is gonna be really hurt.

Same for a guy. If it wasn't already a problem for him he would laugh in her face and ask her whether her first child's birth weight was 13 pounds. Or why she didn't get her episiotomy fixed.
Meh...34-C nowadays is like an average or even slightly below average penis (average woman is like a 36 or 38 D if I'm not mistaken). It would be like a woman having 42 H's and a man saying her boobs are small. Most guys would probably get offended unless they're packing serious heat....though of course the level of offense will depend on the woman doing the offending and just how far from "big" the guy is.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:12 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post

"Honey, does this dress make me look fat?"
"No, your hips do."

Old 12-19-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
People, the average size penis is 5.1 inches.
Good point.

I think people over-estimate what's "average" thinking that it's like 6.5 to 7.0 inches. My ex-gf used to have a pretty sharp memory. She remembered all of the guys she'd slept with (about two dozen). According to her, pretty much every guy fell between 'about' 5 and 7 inches with one or two being way on the high end in length and girth and one that was slightly smaller than my pinky finger.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foster913 View Post
What women forget is that not all vaginas come in the same shape, size, or level of attractiveness. Calling a guy small is a no no unless you been married for awhile or something. Tell him he is good enough or say "I don't like really big ones"...it gets the point across without being too mean. We talk about giant clams or mc blt looking "layered" clams amongst me and the boys.
Layered claims...lol.

I've heard terms like 'roast beef' before. One thing about vaginas is you really have no idea what you're going to get until you get there. Penises are probably the same way for women I'm guessing.

Old 12-20-2017, 11:15 AM

43 posts, read 22,574 times
Does the OP have no experience with men? Any adult woman knows that they shouldn't belittle a man about his "size" unless they don't care about him at all and are puposefully trying to be mean.

How would the OP feel if her man said that her vagina smelled like a three day old rancid tunafish sandwich that had been left out in the hot July sun?

Old 12-20-2017, 11:23 AM

336 posts, read 195,319 times
Yeah, pretty much any sensible man would take offense to that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships