Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2017, 11:55 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,259,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Unfortunately kegels only tighten the opening but not the actual cavity, according to Dr. Oz...so the OP and her ex fb would still be disappointed. Womp womp
Um, yeah, he's Dr. Oz and all, and I'm aware of Kegels, but I'm sitting here right now and if I just basically perform a "Kegel," I can feel it halfway up my back. lol! Just kidding. But just give me a break. Of course it's not just the opening. Are you a woman, by the way?

"Just the opening" would be some serious muscle control. Can't see that woman being disappointed with any man after that. lol

Old 12-19-2017, 04:07 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Um, yeah, he's Dr. Oz and all, and I'm aware of Kegels, but I'm sitting here right now and if I just basically perform a "Kegel," I can feel it halfway up my back. lol! Just kidding. But just give me a break. Of course it's not just the opening. Are you a woman, by the way?

"Just the opening" would be some serious muscle control. Can't see that woman being disappointed with any man after that. lol
Yeah there is some surprising misinformation happening in this thread. Lolol

Maybe a little biology review is in order. Lmao

Old 12-19-2017, 07:32 AM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Frankly, OP, I can't believe you could possibly be this clueless. This can't be a legit post.
That's what I am thinking. Who the hell would say such a thing to a man? SMH.

Old 12-19-2017, 07:42 AM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
So it was as I expected. She let him know his penis isn't as grand as he thinks it is. Fellas, don't go bragging about the size of your c*ck if you aren't prepared to hear it's not is big as you think.

I mean, if dude was talking about how big it was and the OP saw that it really wasn't big, what was she supposed to do, lie? He got what he deserved. If I was in her position and a guy with a small d*ck was trying to convince me it was big when I can clearly see with my own eyes that it's not, I would've been honest with him too. It's not an insult, it's just facts!
This reminds me of a woman I used to work with. She was telling us how she was breaking up with the man she had been seeing because all he ever wanted her to do was watch him pleasure himself while she told him how big his member was. She said, complete with southern accent, "And besides, I'm a Christian, and I'm gettin' tahrd of lyin."

Old 12-19-2017, 07:56 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,143,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post

Meh...nah, Im sure they had it right...but believe what you want to believe...Im just the messenger, so it doesnt matter to me either way...I guess you can take it up with doctor Oz and the gyno he had on his show if you disagree..lol

Old 12-19-2017, 07:58 AM

2,093 posts, read 1,927,701 times
10 pages on this crap- you gotta love it.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:37 AM

20,398 posts, read 14,683,356 times

So basically you had what you thought was a workable FB arrangement going on, he decided he was done with it and ghosted you, and you responded to this turn of events by saying these things, and I can only infer that the spirit behind them was, "fine, you jerk, you're not really that good anyways."

See, I was trying to suss out the intent behind all of this. It hasn't got a blessed thing to do with the size of his willy. You're exactly as childish and spiteful as a boy who gets blown off by a woman he's trying to hook up with, and says "I don't want you anyways, you're fat and ugly!" Might as well stick out your tongue and say, "So nyeh!! Poopie-head!" because this is some schoolyard nonsense right here.

I mean let's get right into the reality of your feelings here, OP. You were enjoying your hookup arrangement and he decided he'd had enough and was ready to move on, and you got upset. I get it. Been there, done that. And lest we think otherwise, the same happens to men sometimes too, where they think they've found someone special and have a good thing going, but she's just not that into him and fades, flakes, or ghosts. It sucks when that happens. But it's part of life, the dating universe, and everything, and you handled it badly. As someone who has also handled such situations with less than perfect grace (if not quite so crudely as this) I would say...try and learn from it if you can.

For one thing, I've learned that men don't seem to like carrying on casual sex relations with women for a very long period of time. The very definition of the whole thing is that no one is supposed to catch feels, but often enough if you keep it up and both are enjoying it, at least one of you will. The first glimmer of that from either party is usually enough to send somebody running for the hills, and the other one standing there wondering, "wtf?" I've had some really fun flings before...but they just don't seem to be ultimately sustainable most of the time. It is a rare scenario for people to keep the appropriate level of attachment-but-distance, to make them work. So if you're going to play on this field, you have to be capable of dealing with the reality that sometimes...a dude is gonna ghost or flake out on ya. And he might not always give you clear reasons for it. It's just part of this game.

Old 12-19-2017, 09:34 AM

95 posts, read 89,379 times
What women forget is that not all vaginas come in the same shape, size, or level of attractiveness. Calling a guy small is a no no unless you been married for awhile or something. Tell him he is good enough or say "I don't like really big ones"...it gets the point across without being too mean. We talk about giant clams or mc blt looking "layered" clams amongst me and the boys.

Old 12-19-2017, 09:52 AM

1,574 posts, read 5,120,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post

I mean let's get right into the reality of your feelings here, OP. You were enjoying your hookup arrangement and he decided he'd had enough and was ready to move on, and you got upset. I get it. Been there, done that. And lest we think otherwise, the same happens to men sometimes too, where they think they've found someone special and have a good thing going, but she's just not that into him and fades, flakes, or ghosts. It sucks when that happens. But it's part of life, the dating universe, and everything, and you handled it badly. As someone who has also handled such situations with less than perfect grace (if not quite so crudely as this) I would say...try and learn from it if you can.

For one thing, I've learned that men don't seem to like carrying on casual sex relations with women for a very long period of time. The very definition of the whole thing is that no one is supposed to catch feels, but often enough if you keep it up and both are enjoying it, at least one of you will. The first glimmer of that from either party is usually enough to send somebody running for the hills, and the other one standing there wondering, "wtf?" I've had some really fun flings before...but they just don't seem to be ultimately sustainable most of the time. It is a rare scenario for people to keep the appropriate level of attachment-but-distance, to make them work. So if you're going to play on this field, you have to be capable of dealing with the reality that sometimes...a dude is gonna ghost or flake out on ya. And he might not always give you clear reasons for it. It's just part of this game.
Very much appreciate your perspective on this, thank you

Old 12-19-2017, 10:00 AM

10,503 posts, read 7,048,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1000 View Post
So this guy is offended & broke contact after I commented on his lack of size "Down there"
There was a level of conflict at one point that compelled me to insinuate his lack of size down there.
Another time I clarified to him "it is not small but not big either"
He took offense; is he not over-reacting? (He's younger than me, in his 20s)
Hmmmm. How would you react if he said you were fat? Or that you dress like a slob? Or that your hairstyle is ugly?

Same kind of thing.

Good grief. You simply cannot be for real if you are actually asking this question. Either that or you have the personal skills of a turnip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships