Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 10:49 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Yeah, that was my thought when I read that... quite well done...
Yep. MLV can start a new career!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 10:52 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link) all of you!

Can't a girl enjoy an ice cream cone....sheesh!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 07-18-2008, 10:53 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Can't a guy enjoy a girl enjoying an ice cream cone?

Old 07-18-2008, 10:53 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link) all of you!

Can't a girl enjoy an ice cream cone....sheesh!
He-he, damage control brigade in action!

Old 07-18-2008, 10:57 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
cease their incessant yapping. No. That doesn't seem to have worked. They really just don't want to give me any peace. This is strangely familiar to me; it reminds me of her. Oh woe! What I wouldn't give to just once more bathe in the gentle caress of her beration and verbal abuse. Wait, what? Where did that come from!? Who am I kidding, anyway. I'm a free man, baby! I'm glad I didn't throw away the business card of that glamorous and classy madame who only lives a few blocks from here. I think I'll just mosey over that way and...
...see if Monique and Zsa-Zsa are busy. They should be, if my last session with them is any indication of their talent.

Approaching the 3-story brownstone, I spied Madame Imadam standing in the doorway, her mature figure wrapped in a long red Shantung silk robe and her breasts seemingly acting as guardians to her harem.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in" she purred with a smile. As I mounted the steps, she...

Old 07-18-2008, 11:07 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,375,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
...see if Monique and Zsa-Zsa are busy. They should be, if my last session with them is any indication of their talent.

Approaching the 3-story brownstone, I spied Madame Imadam standing in the doorway, her mature figure wrapped in a long red Shantung silk robe and her breasts seemingly acting as guardians to her harem.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in" she purred with a smile. As I mounted the steps, she...
bent over to pick up the paper exposing her left breast to me, I had never seen a tatoo of Larry, Moe and Curly in a Mount Rushmore setting leaving me at a loss for words. As I fought to regain composure she abruptly turned and.......

Old 07-18-2008, 11:20 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
bent over to pick up the paper exposing her left breast to me, I had never seen a tatoo of Larry, Moe and Curly in a Mount Rushmore setting leaving me at a loss for words. As I fought to regain composure she abruptly turned and.......
whacked me across the head with it, saying with a grin, "I see you noticed my role-models."

I recovered my dignity the best I could and slipped my hand into her silken robe and pulled her into the foyer for a little reprimand.

She obliged me momentarily until we were suddenly interrupted by...

Old 07-18-2008, 11:38 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,375,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
whacked me across the head with it, saying with a grin, "I see you noticed my role-models."

I recovered my dignity the best I could and slipped my hand into her silken robe and pulled her into the foyer for a little reprimand.

She obliged me momentarily until we were suddenly interrupted by...
a sudden flash from beneath her robe, puzzled I bent down to expose a dwarf black male holding a camera and an Asian women from another thread. Apparently the whack in the head earlier did more damage than initially evident, pausing momentarily I scan the room but ............

Old 07-18-2008, 11:48 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
all I could see were the blue white spots in my eyes from the camera's flash.

I stumbled across the room trying to regain my footing and fell into a pile of velvet cushions and a half eaten tray of chocolate cupcakes. I flailed blindly until my hands touched something cold and metallic. OMG, I gasped as the group piled upon me and...

Old 07-18-2008, 02:33 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
...give her the business - the monkey business! She always had a way with words and a way with lonely souls such as me.

Perhaps she'll make me lunch and she'll listen to my sad tales of woe. Perhaps we can meet later on, dance to soft music, light some candles...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships