Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you women date a crossdresser!
I’m a woman, I wouldn’t consider a crossdresser! 150 50.51%
I’m a woman, maybe I would consider a crossdresser! 32 10.77%
I’m a woman, I’d love a crossdresser! 16 5.39%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and left him! 5 1.68%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and seek more like him! 3 1.01%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he keeps it out of sight! 0 0%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he’s in drag! 5 1.68%
I’m a guy that just needs to see this poll! 86 28.96%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 04:00 PM

89 posts, read 146,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Hey TransientTranny - there is no way I'm gonna take hormones, get real boobs, and have a surgical sex change. Nothing Modern Medicine can do will ever make me a real woman with a real vagina, so I live a guy's life by default, and I just enjoy my crossdressing fantasies of pretending to be a real woman. I asked God to change me into a real woman at the Lourdes Miracle Baths - never said it out loud, but the workers have "spiritual sense" and read my mind and the guys called me gay. The women laughed at me.

I posted pics of me here because I was curious as to the response from an open M & F forum. I'm dissappointed no one calls me beautiful, but I'm not photogenic. When I look at myself dragged up I see a beautiful woman impersonation, and when I shop in full drag I pass about 95% of the time and get treated like a pretty woman. Other women admire, smile, or say Hi to me as if I was another pretty woman in their "girls club." I go to womens bathrooms and fitting rooms, - even crowded ones - NO PROBLEM!

I'm a reluctant crossdresser, quit 5 times only to come back. Now, in 3 years after losing weight to a size 4, I have accumulated a dream collection of beautiful clothes that can never be replaced if purged! So I'm not gonna quit. If God thinks this is immoral and that I shouldn't do this, I honestly ask God to "convert me" by blessing me with a good job, and a pretty woman my size so I can dress her up in my beautiful clothes collection and not give it up.

And for you real women - I think a vagina and nice set of **** are a beautiful thing to have! If you got curves and a beautiful face - the whole package - I'm really jealous of you because I'd rather be born a beautiful woman instead. But the problem with being a woman is getting a good guy!

It would be nice if you posted pics of your self here or in this forum subsection!

We crossdressers have to enlighten other people that we can be nice people too and a good date, match, or husband!
I know this is an old thread but I had to say something here. There is something wrong with you other than crossdressing. You seem to have delusions. I have seen your pics and others have also and they say you are not what you see yourself as. People have given you honest and sincere opinions on what you need to improve on and you are not willing to take any constructive criticism. I don't know why you are so reluctant to change the things that we suggest except you probably think you are "hot" just the way you are. The way you look in the pics you posted only makes you look like a "man in a dress." You in no way look like a female. I am transgender and I take suggestions people give me. As a matter of fact I am open to suggestions. I may not take everyone's suggestions, but some I do but I appreciate everyone's suggestions and thank them for them. You need to be more open-minded. I believe if you would change your look to present more like a female people wouldn't be so hard on you here. I agree with the crossdresser that posted above. You really need to take a good look at yourself and make some changes if you seek respect. You not only need to change your physical appearance but you need to change your way of thinking. You really need some counseling to try to change some things within yourself. If you are happy with the way you look and think than you are going to have a hard road ahead of you. You really need to sit yourself down and take some inventory because something is seriously wrong with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2013, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie stix View Post
Why do you cross - dress?

I've never tried to understand this subject therefore I don't have an opinion about your cross dressing behavior. I am interested in knowing why you choose this lifestyle??

I have absolutely no interest in ever dating a cross dresser. I dated a man once until I found out he was a male stripper, who worked at a gay bar and was dodging other men on our dates. Not dating male strippers and cross dressers is on my cardinal dating list.
I really don't think it's a choice. I think it's just in them. It's part of their personality and who they are.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:40 PM

Default Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryFisher View Post
Crossdressers are freaks.
What makes crossdressers freaks? What is your definition of a freak?

Old 09-19-2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
LMAO! You need help, man.
I agree he needs help but laughing at him isn't helping him

Old 09-19-2013, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
No way...not in a million years. I want a man. If I wanted a woman I'd find a real woman, not a man dressed like one.
I have heard that a lot but here's what i dont understand about the statement, "If I wanted a woman I would date a woman." But crossdressers aren't women. They still have male parts. Some may look like women but that's as far as it goes. You could never find a real woman with a penis. You know what I mean?

Old 09-19-2013, 04:57 PM

Default Same Sex Realtions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Interesting post.

I was taught in a philosophy of biology class--and to my utter surprise--that males have same sex-sexual relations at a far greater rate than females have same-sex sexual relations.

The appearance you get from the media is the exact opposite. Same-sex sexual relations needs to be distinguished from homosexual orientation. But supposedly, I think, males are more often homosexual than women.

When I learned that about men in comparison to women in that philosophy of biology course it got me to thinking about looking at transsexualism (not cross dressing). And while I have no statistics it would appear the rate of males-become-females transsexuals far outpaces the rate of females-become-males transsexuals. Look at Brazil and Thailand that have sexual tourism for "shemales" and "lady boys." Even where my apartment is located at has black "shemale" prostitutes walking around the area. I mean they have basically taken over the area from the female prostitutes.

Crossdressing seems another phenomenon that seems to be far outpaced by males compared to females. Indeed, is there such a thing called "crossdressing" for females? There is none so far as I know. At least it's not culturally taboo.

On the other hand it seems Western women typically and frequently crossdress on a minor level when they break cultural fashion boundaries like the era in which they began wearing trousers (one might recall the phrased question, "Who wears the pants in the house?"). Men in Western Europe used to wear skirts (and robes and togas) until they adopted trousers from the nomadic horsemen of the East such as the Scythians. This is what I read in a military history book authored by a retired U.S. military officer I think. Scottish men still prize their traditional skirts. Kelts I think they call them. But that's something architecturally different from a cocktail dress.

What do you think it is that leads so many young boys--compared to young girls--to crossdress? Same question to you for grown men vs grown women?

Do you think it has anything to do with the concept you can lose your manhood, that masculinity can be lost? That manhood is acquired through accomplishments whereas womanhood is acquired biologically when a girl has her first period?
I don't understand. What did you mean when you said, "...Same-sex sexual relations needs to be distinguished from homosexual orientation..." I guess you mean like when males are in jail they might have same sex sex? I never did understand that one. The males in jail that have sex with other males say they aren't homosexual but yet they have sex with other males. I am attracted to females and I would never want to have sex with a male. I would rather masturbate than do that.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:59 PM

Default Size 2/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
Oh my. Good luck with all that. BTW, I am 5'3" and weigh 110lbs. and wear size 2/4. There is NO way you are fitting in a size 2, 4 or 6 at 145lbs. Nope, not happening.
That's what I was thinking unless he orders clothes from another country and their sizing is different. I think he is delusional. I'm not being mean I am just giving my opinion. He needs therapy badly.

Old 09-19-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
What even causes a man to WANT to cross-dress? I know it happens. I've even heard some are married and have REASONABLY normal relations with their wives.

Assume a guy has hair on his chest and legs, has a stockier frame, and a reasonably deep voice. What's amiss that he wants to emulate a woman? Am I correct in assuming that only a man who is somewhat "beta" in appearance (more of a pretty boy) would be interested in this more so than an "alpha" male?
I think it's just who they are. They do not choose to be a crossdresser they just are who they are.

Old 09-19-2013, 05:08 PM

Default Weird?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
i don't think many women would date such a weirdo.

Crossdressing? What weird ****ed up **** is that?
So being different is weird? So I guess you thinnk someone that is gay is a weirdo? That's sad. People come in all different forms. It's who they are. I have seen people men and women with hair styles that are "out of the norm" but I don't think they are weird. If people didn't have different ideas about things nothing would ever change. It's ok to say most women wouldn't date a crossdresser but to say that he's weird shows no compassion for people. I guess in your mind if people don't think like you they are all weird?

Old 09-19-2013, 05:11 PM

Default Real Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocopuff63 View Post
I just divorced my cross-dressing spouse because he started trolling for men; so not only is he a cross-dresser, he's also bisexual.....nope, nope, nope......time to go and find a REAL man.
Your spouse is a real man. He just is attracted to men and women. What is a real man? There are straight men, gay men, bisexual men and men who like to crossdress but they are all men. Nothing artificial about them. When you say that you are putting them down and basing your opinion on only their sexual attractions. That's kind of shallow don't you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships