Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 05:09 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,012,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirlintown View Post

if I can tell, how I can play a player?
Why would you want to waste time on a player is a better question. If you invest time in one, you'll get what you deserve.

I read a post on here that said players like it easy. Just proves what losers they are. Player is code for 'Loser in love because I can't get anything worth keeping'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2012, 05:13 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,510,557 times
Players are successful with women. They will go for them regardless of what they say. Follow their actions not what the woman says.

I am a P.I.T.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:15 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,012,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Players are successful with women. They will go for them regardless of what they say. Follow their actions not what the woman says.
I have no doubt. It's the quality of woman that's [mumbles incoherently].

Old 03-23-2012, 05:27 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,510,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I have no doubt. It's the quality of woman that's [mumbles incoherently].
Players have the same qualities as a non player though. Plus women will go for guys that ask them out now that shy guy who is really interested in them for LTR.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:20 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,214,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Why would you want to waste time on a player is a better question. If you invest time in one, you'll get what you deserve.

I read a post on here that said players like it easy. Just proves what losers they are. Player is code for 'Loser in love because I can't get anything worth keeping'.
You could say that but maybe easy is what they want. Maybe they don't want an exclusive relationship and just want casual sex. My problem with players is that they aren't honest.

Old 01-12-2016, 05:21 PM

2 posts, read 1,121 times
I am old school and extremely new at being single, I was recently asked out on a date by a man I've known for 20+ years but haven't seen for 15+ years, he took me out to dinner and of course proceeded to a popular lookout spot where people go to make out, we talked for a bit and i then asked him to take me home which he did, for the next week or so after he was all about wanting to hang out, texting and calling me constantly well needless to say i eventually gave in to him and we had sex after the first time sleeping with him(i really find this man sexy and attractive)when i text him i get no reply for hours when i do get a reply its usually when he wants another piece of ass! i really thought his intentions were honest and real i am totally into this man and when i am with him he seems to be 100% into me, i just don't understand the dating rules of today? I'm always assured i am very attractive, i am 5'2" tall 110 lbs with an athletic and slim build and i am 100% old school! I realize and have been told i need to dump this guy but i kinda would like to give him a taste of his own medicine and eventually let him think he don't realize what he's got until it's gone because once i walk away i don't come back! If anybody has any suggestions on how to play this player i'm all ears?

Old 01-12-2016, 05:26 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamBabyDoll View Post
I am old school and extremely new at being single, I was recently asked out on a date by a man I've known for 20+ years but haven't seen for 15+ years, he took me out to dinner and of course proceeded to a popular lookout spot where people go to make out, we talked for a bit and i then asked him to take me home which he did, for the next week or so after he was all about wanting to hang out, texting and calling me constantly well needless to say i eventually gave in to him and we had sex after the first time sleeping with him(i really find this man sexy and attractive)when i text him i get no reply for hours when i do get a reply its usually when he wants another piece of ass! i really thought his intentions were honest and real i am totally into this man and when i am with him he seems to be 100% into me, i just don't understand the dating rules of today? I'm always assured i am very attractive, i am 5'2" tall 110 lbs with an athletic and slim build and i am 100% old school! I realize and have been told i need to dump this guy but i kinda would like to give him a taste of his own medicine and eventually let him think he don't realize what he's got until it's gone because once i walk away i don't come back! If anybody has any suggestions on how to play this player i'm all ears?
You play this play'a by not playing.

Old 01-12-2016, 05:33 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,195,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
You play this play'a by not playing.
Agreed. if you play games, it a chance you'll lose. And sometimes it's best not to try and play with someone who's played the game longer, and may play it better. Then you end up embarrassed to hell.

So you stop speaking to the guy. Delete his contact info, and don't bother with him if he calls. And this will help you. You can move on and not waste too much energy on this fellow. Because chances are, if he doesn't seem to show you much attention, except for sex, he probably doesn't care much for you. So he doesn't care about losing you. he will be sad to lose the sex, but far as having you as a girlfriend or friend, probably won't care about that.

You can't make people care for you, if they don't seem to. And when you leave, they'll be over it quickly, as they weren't attached anyhow. So leave. But do it for your sake, so you don't waste your time, and get in deeper, and then it's harder to leave + more upsetting.

So don't play a game. Don't try to do things to get his attention. Just drop him, and don't put up with the disrespect.

I know a girl in this situation a year ago. She was with a guy who didn't care for her. She tried to play games and gain the upper hand, but she never did in 2 years of being his booty-call. He held on the power because he didn't care about her. She was the one who was stuck on him. Finally, when she felt disrespected to the extreme - for her, she left. Not to get his attention, but for her own sake. The guy doesn't care most likely.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:38 PM

48,540 posts, read 34,891,275 times
Wow. So not responding to every text you get within hours makes you a playa?

Gosh darn underachieving millennials.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-12-2016, 08:20 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,797,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Wow. So not responding to every text you get within hours makes you a playa?
Then call me the player of the year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships