Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 09:04 AM

1,410 posts, read 3,981,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
If I had a good Chick Buddy I would never allow her to "Sleep Over" I would drive her home to her guy. I would want to know the details of the falling out betwen the two women which turned a happy little threesome into a convient twosome (Devils Advocate Here)
I was ready to leave this thread but your well directed question has led to more info. Girl drama is what it was. The former best girl friend was married, had 3 kids, and her husband cheated on her. So naturally my girl and her former best girl friend were bonded together against him. At some point my girl started texting the ex husband - they got each others numbers because the former best girl friend has my girl calling to check up on him before the cheating was all out in the open. Anyways, it turns out the former girl friend is a big liar and really scandalous, lying about how bad the ex husband is - too many scenarios to list. So the former girl friend got really jealous and upset which i can understand to a certain extent and it just snowballed to the point where my girl had to change her phone number to avoid being blown up on the phone.

G Man
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2009, 09:16 AM

364 posts, read 1,570,956 times
Good Lord, you're just surrounded by drama.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:18 AM

1,196 posts, read 2,939,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkkt6 View Post
Good Lord, you're just surrounded by drama.
c/s

Old 03-17-2009, 09:21 AM

Haha, see i just avoid drama so thats why i never really got involved with any of thise. Perhaps i should have. Almost time for the moral of the story......

G

Old 03-17-2009, 09:30 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,096,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gman5431 View Post
Haha, see i just avoid drama so thats why i never really got involved with any of thise. Perhaps i should have. Almost time for the moral of the story......

G
Good Gawd - you mean we haven't even gotten to the "moral" of this lame-ass stupid story yet???

Oh, and it's anecdotal.

"Its funny how people can be so sure of something when all they have is my antedotal stories. What if she seriously is just friends? I guess you all are giving your opinions and thats fine. The main reason i posted this is my buddy and i cant grasp why almost everyone thinks its wrong."

Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,096,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gman5431 View Post
Its funny how people can be so sure of something when all they have is my antedotal stories. What if she seriously is just friends? I guess you all are giving your opinions and thats fine. The main reason i posted this is my buddy and i cant grasp why almost everyone thinks its wrong.
G MAn
Me and my "friend" think you and your buddy are daft, that's why.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:42 AM

364 posts, read 1,570,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool rob View Post
c/s
huh?? I don't know what that means...

Old 03-17-2009, 10:49 AM

1,196 posts, read 2,939,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkkt6 View Post
huh?? I don't know what that means...
co sign

Old 03-17-2009, 10:55 AM

1,602 posts, read 4,168,099 times
Where do I find a boyfriend like you, are there any left in this world ??? OMG ! I have a ton of guy friends and all my past boyfriends always had an issue with it ...

Now, this is only my opinion, but it sounds as though your girl is crossing the line of respect just a tad and may have some feelings developing for this new friend, but hasn't accepted those yet- Or maybe she wants to test the waters- How long have you been dating ?? Perhaps she needs a little spice ?

PS: I am the texting Queen, and always delete my Received/Sent messages each day- I don't want anyone reading my messages, and I like the security of knowing they're gone ... If she's deleting, there maybe a reason why-

You sound like the perfect boyfriend for some girls- "Bang the hottie on the side, and keep the nice, soft, not-so-smart generous boyfriend". " Cake and eat it to- Cake and eat it to- Cake and eat it to " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come these type of girls can play this game so well ??? I was never good at it !

Last edited by ImCurlybelle; 03-17-2009 at 11:04 AM..

Old 03-17-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
Where do I find a boyfriend like you, are there any left in this world ??? OMG ! I have a ton of guy friends and all my past boyfriends always had an issue with it ...

Now, this is only my opinion, but it sounds as though your girl is crossing the line of respect just a tab and may have some feelings developing for this new friend, but hasn't accepted those yet- Or maybe she wants to test the waters- How long have you been dating ?? Perhaps she needs a little spice ?

PS: I am the texting Queen, and always delete my Received/Sent messages each day- I don't want anyone reading my messages, and I like the security of knowing they're gone ... If she's deleting, there maybe a reason why- I hate to see this, perhaps I'm cynicle. But I think if she spent a weekend with him, bar hopping drinking, she did more than make a new friend ... Sorry. You may never know.
Yeah, i know most guys arent like my friend and i and perhaps the world would be a better place and relationships would be easier if people were. They have been together for over 2 years with a 6 month break up mixed in there.

G Man
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships