Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 12:47 AM

8 posts, read 15,540 times

Advertisements

"Lets meet up again, except, not by accident"
that was cute regardless of if u ment it as a "line" or not.
im gay and whenever a guy starts to hit on me i always hint to the fact that im gay.
ive hit on guys occasionally. the last time i hit on a male was at a club that me and my straight female friend went to. she was to shy to talk to this attractive male smoking outside by himself. i told her if she didnt talk to him then i would. after a few moments of just standing there i walked over to the guy and started talking to him. he seemed interested so i found a topic he liked which was alcohol. at that time i introduced my friend and told him that i dont drink but my friend does. she asked him what his fav drink was, he answered and asked her back. i excused myself to the bathroom and left them to talk. when i came back he was focused on her and not on me and it stayed that way. i am the perfect "wing-woman" lol

Old 08-06-2009, 05:50 AM

12,115 posts, read 33,675,618 times
Default I agree with this

One thing I've learned through 20-something dating is that you should NEVER show a woman that you are interested under any circumstances if you seriously want to see her again. That sounds crazy, but it works. I would have ended the conversation, not by asking for her number....but by telling her "nice talking to you, MAYBE I will see you again". Unless you have huge ripping muscles or a Jonas brothers looking face, then this is probobly the best course of action......

**it's like the best way to go if she actually wants to see you again and you act as if you're not interested it kind of gives you the upper hand

Old 08-06-2009, 06:51 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,915,922 times
Sad to admit, but when you are 20 or so there is something to the line 'treat a lady like a ***** and a ***** like a lady'.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:57 AM

966 posts, read 2,445,333 times
There are some sick, manipulative women (and men) out there playing games with other people's heads and hearts. The first red flag, for me anyway, would have been her crack about you looking "gay." Very childish, homophobic/heterosexist b.s. meant to get a rise out of you, I think. What she did was no different from what men do here in the big city--flirt with women, chat us up, get our phone numbers, and then never call or act cold and different once they get the digits. It's stupid. I will not play these games. Some people like to flirt and turn other people on because it boosts their egos, not because they actually want to go out or get to know the person.

Btw, I liked what you said to her. It did not sound like a line at all. In some weird way I think that's what freaked her out: that you were being real with her. She was clearly not ready to be real with you.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:23 AM

256 posts, read 894,385 times
Honestly I wouldn't even have let that slide OP. I would have called her out on that right then and there.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:18 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,444 times
Honestly dude if i were u ..i wouldnt have sat next to her in the first place ..always remember if a girl asks you to sit next to her .. dont just do it right away .. instead see if she can sit next to u .. and if she did strike up a convo .. pay attention to her let her speak .. try to get the clues ..then jump to the conclusion if she really seems to be interested in you ..even so after the convo ends ..never ask for a number to catch up again @ the 1st meet .. infact pullout the cell phone and fidget with it as if u're forgetting something .. few secs off no number ..u dunk it and move on .. and yes a devilish smirk always help with such girls .. let them burn in hell !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships