Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2009, 01:22 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,672,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I'm trying to get things done this morning, and so far I've talked to my mom, my dad, and two of my brothers on the phone, and now our cat is "requesting" to be fed.

But be proud of me, CD'ers, I'm perservering and keeping my cool. I'm streaming Christmas music while I wrap presents.
You have the "Holiday spirit" with you. Of course you are keeping your cool! HO!HO!HO!

Old 12-22-2009, 01:24 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,852 times
Quote:
I'm trying to get things done this morning, and so far I've talked to my mom, my dad, and two of my brothers on the phone, and now our cat is "requesting" to be fed.

But be proud of me, CD'ers, I'm perservering and keeping my cool. I'm streaming Christmas music while I wrap presents.
Good for you! When you're done, do you want to hop a plane to PA and finish wrapping mine?

You've given me a good idea, though....I'm finding it harder than normal to get into the Christmas spirit this year. I think I need to put on some Christmas music....

Old 12-22-2009, 01:28 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,192,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Awww....Thats sweet! I had to fill up the bird feeders this`morning before I left for work. It was frosty, foggy, and cold. I felt sorry for them.
I had to quit using a bird feeder because I realized it was contributing to the mouse issue in the house and other critters.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Good for you! When you're done, do you want to hop a plane to PA and finish wrapping mine?

You've given me a good idea, though....I'm finding it harder than normal to get into the Christmas spirit this year. I think I need to put on some Christmas music....
I always listen to James Brown's "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" to get a Christmas fix and make wrapping a bit livlier

Old 12-22-2009, 01:31 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,252,432 times
Quote:
Awww....Thats sweet! I had to fill up the bird feeders this`morning before I left for work. It was frosty, foggy, and cold. I felt sorry for them.

We have a few stray cats around here, and we all kind of chip in on feeding them. One in particular comes around a lot. It's been getting pretty cold here, for us , and I've been worried about him/them. One of the neighbors put out a little bed for him beside her door. He looks pretty comfortable in it, so I'm feeling much better.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:

We have a few stray cats around here, and we all kind of chip in on feeding them. One in particular comes around a lot. It's been getting pretty cold here, for us , and I've been worried about him/them. One of the neighbors put out a little bed for him beside her door. He looks pretty comfortable in it, so I'm feeling much better.
Awwwwe

Old 12-22-2009, 01:42 PM

17,637 posts, read 22,647,543 times
Quote:

You can get those cat carriers (used) at yard sales sometimes fer a couple bucks. They make a nice bed, just put in a warm blankie.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:43 PM

Quote:
You have the "Holiday spirit" with you. Of course you are keeping your cool! HO!HO!HO!
*looks around* Where DID I set my eggnog?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post

Of course! But...then can I sit by the fire with some red wine, too?

The same with me, that's why I turned it on this time. Sometimes I can take it or leave it, especially if I started hearing it in October , but it sounded nice today, so I did it. It IS helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I always listen to James Brown's "Santa's Got A Brand New Bag" to get a Christmas fix and make wrapping a bit livlier
Ha, that oughta do it!

Old 12-22-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
You can get those cat carriers (used) at yard sales sometimes fer a couple bucks. They make a nice bed, just put in a warm blankie.

You're right, that would block the weather more, especially wind. Good idea, Hawk!

Old 12-22-2009, 01:53 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I'll have to check that out, thanks!

Quote:
Of course! But...then can I sit by the fire with some red wine, too?
Surely! Christmas tunes, a fire going and red wine flowing...what better way to put a person in the mood for the holiday season?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships