Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 10:44 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,318,285 times

Advertisements

What do you think of guys who take good care of themselves? I am not talking about metrosexuals but my hair, my clothes and my appearance are very important to me, I like to dress nice and I think most women respond well to that. I have done my eyebrows a couple times and the results was pretty good and no I am not talking about girly or gay looking eyebrows.

Would you be more attracted to a guy who takes good care of himself or it does not matter? I guess, if I could define my style, I like the the stuff singer Jay Sean wears, it is lot like my personal style. What do you think?

Moderator cut: copyright photo

Last edited by Keeper; 12-28-2009 at 09:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2009, 10:47 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,028,622 times
Gotta say no, sorry.

edit: that's in response to the pic you posted. His style is a no-go for me.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:50 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,262,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
What do you think of guys who take good care of themselves?
Yes, please.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:56 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,264,542 times
I have the body from work and I keep my hair short. I have to wear work clothes to work, but I have suits and dress clothes also. I wear them from time to time on special occasions, but honestly I can't wait to get that monkey suit off. IMO, the clothes can't turn a mutt face into a model. I get looked at no matter what I'm wearing. And no, I don't wax my legs, chest or arms. When I go to the gym, some guys are obviously jealous of my build. They think it came from the gym when it didn't. It came from many years of hard work. Rugged

Old 12-27-2009, 10:56 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,866,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Gotta say no, sorry.

Not my type either. However, if I wanted to score coke in a bar, I'd likely approach him.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:59 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,262,086 times
Quote:
Gotta say no, sorry.

Well, I didn't think we're talking about this particular picture or style.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:05 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,028,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, I didn't think we're talking about this particular picture or style.

Oh, hmm. I guess I just read the "this is close to my personal style, what do you think" part.

And I don't like when guys do their brows. That's very strange to me.

I like someone who is clean and dressed appropriately for whatever occasion. That's about all I require.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:08 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,264,542 times
Quote:
Oh, hmm. I guess I just read the "this is close to my personal style, what do you think" part.

And I don't like when guys do their brows. That's very strange to me.

I like someone who is clean and dressed appropriately for whatever occasion. That's about all I require.
Taking that guy to work with me would be like taking a one legged man to a a** kickin contest.LOL....

25,157 posts, read 54,005,757 times
I prefer that my man wear a potato sack and some flip flops. Is that so wrong? I don't think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
What do you think of guys who take good care of themselves? I am not talking about metrosexuals but my hair, my clothes and my appearance are very important to me, I like to dress nice and I think most women respond well to that. I have done my eyebrows a couple times and the results was pretty good and no I am not talking about girly or gay looking eyebrows.

Would you be more attracted to a guy who takes good care of himself or it does not matter? I guess, if I could define my style, I like the the stuff singer Jay Sean wears, it is lot like my personal style. What do you think?

11,155 posts, read 29,375,366 times
I dont know man getting your eye brows waxed is kinda out there from my perspective and something I would not do but then again I am the kinda a guy that wears jeans and T-shirt and and not really into dressing up or whats in style or fashionable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships