Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 03:48 PM

9,930 posts, read 13,927,876 times

Advertisements

TVSG-To be perfectly honest, I don't think you should ever call her. She doesn't deserve it. To be second banana that is. Or third or fourth for that matter.

You stopped taking her calls! You messed up! Would it have hurt you to make a friend while you're searching for your imaginary lover?

If perchance, you call her in the future, and she agrees to go out with you, that would have to mean she is totally lacking in common sense and has zero self esteem. Are those qualities you can live with in a partner?

No common sense. No self esteem. I'm thinking blow up doll!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 06:11 PM

107 posts, read 287,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Point is, you shouldn't be "comparing" at all, dude. You're 34 years old but the way you talk about this stuff, one would think you were 15.
EXACTLY

Old 03-28-2010, 06:23 PM
Cow

153 posts, read 202,934 times
Post after post, thread after thread, of your dating troubles.

Personally, I thinks it's God's way of saying you shouldn't breed.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:25 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,193,244 times
The OP is a successful troll and you all keep feeding him over and over again. I don't mind trolls, but I wish he was a bit funnier with a bit more personality. All his threads seems to be so one-dimensional and predictable.

I bet he's actually a decent guy in real life who has a somewhat decent love-life. This is only some kinda joke for him that he gets kicks out of.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:50 PM

1,237 posts, read 3,449,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
The OP is a successful troll and you all keep feeding him over and over again. I don't mind trolls, but I wish he was a bit funnier with a bit more personality. All his threads seems to be so one-dimensional and predictable.

I bet he's actually a decent guy in real life who has a somewhat decent love-life. This is only some kinda joke for him that he gets kicks out of.

Perhaps, but it is a bit of a stress reliever to know that you don't have to hold back or bite your tongue with TVSG. If he is indeed a troll, then he only deserves it that much more.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:00 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,257,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
She was like a 7 on the scale of 1 to 10 and the way the weather was in February I didn't think it was worth going out in bad weather for a 7. I prefer 8's and would have went out in the cold for a 8.

Just so happen I ended up meeting a 5 and 3 after her which makes me like a NEW FOOL
If that's how you treat people and you're already 34, pretty soon you're going to be an OLD FOOL alone.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:03 PM

2,218 posts, read 3,454,433 times
I PRAY that Ms January tells you to go pound sand.

Weather has nothing to do with it. You hoped for a "9" or "10" and that didnt happen. You don't deserve a second chance with Ms January.

Get a life. Better yet, take a break from dating and figure out what is REALLY important to you in finding a partner. If its all based on looks, you are pathetic.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:07 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightAttendant View Post
I PRAY that Ms January tells you to go pound sand.

Weather has nothing to do with it. You hoped for a "9" or "10" and that didnt happen. You don't deserve a second chance with Ms January.

Get a life. Better yet, take a break from dating and figure out what is REALLY important to you in finding a partner. If its all based on looks, you are pathetic.
I'm not stupid enough to call Ms. January after not talking to her for almost 8 weeks.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:13 PM

2,218 posts, read 3,454,433 times
Good, don't call her. She has probably met someone who appreciates her for who and what she is.

Again, I respectfully suggest that you take a break from dating and figure out what you really want. You have posted so often bemoaning your lack of success in dating. What is it that matters to you? Is it looks? career? kindness? adventure? sex? Its hard to find everything we want in one package. Prioritize.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:13 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,257,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I'm not stupid enough to call Ms. January after not talking to her for almost 8 weeks.
Thank God you understand something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships