Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 10:03 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times

Advertisements

Oh Grasshopper, Solomon - it really is too bad that you got into a hissy when your MySpace page was outed here and you removed your photo. You might want to update your profile there because you posted there when you were 32, updated it a smidge when you turned 33 but didn't update it enough and basically left it rather lame. You're now almost 35 - yikes! And still haven't learned too much, poor child!

You continue to have a litany of complaints regarding relationships in the workplace and within the world in general and it's a continuing saga. Any chance that you'll ever grow up and maybe seek some professional help which you so obviously need?

DOH on me for even broaching such! How do I know what your next response will be?

Rest assured that your perpetual threads continue to amuse, and several of us long-time posters would prefer to indulge you from time to time rather than see you eventually go off the deep end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 10:12 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Oh Grasshopper, Solomon - it really is too bad that you got into a hissy when your MySpace page was outed here and you removed your photo. You might want to update your profile there because you posted there when you were 32, updated it a smidge when you turned 33 but didn't update it enough and basically left it rather lame. You're now almost 35 - yikes! And still haven't learned too much, poor child!

You continue to have a litany of complaints regarding relationships in the workplace and within the world in general and it's a continuing saga. Any chance that you'll ever grow up and maybe seek some professional help which you so obviously need?

DOH on me for even broaching such! How do I know what your next response will be?

Rest assured that your perpetual threads continue to amuse, and several of us long-time posters would prefer to indulge you from time to time rather than see you eventually go off the deep end.
Who knows in the future he may marry you.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:55 PM

2,618 posts, read 6,164,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Back in January I met this girl on a COLD NIGHT and I wasn't completely knocked over by her physically but she was ok. Then I realized I wanted something better and snce then I met two COYOTES who made the girl from january look very attractive. Now I'm saying-"damm I guess the first girl I met in January was not bad looking at all"

So of course I can't call her now because I already stopped taking her calls. But I'm just kicking myself because I need to stop being so damm picky and shallow.

I know i'm not the only guy who this has happened to?
Honestly, go with your initial gut instinct. If she didn't attract you enough for a second date the first time, then it's not there. Sure, you aren't downplaying her level of attraction to the point where she's ugly or anything, but you just happened to date a couple of much more unattractive women in your perception.

In my true honesty, I find some women who are considered to be extremely attractive not really all that attractive. I don't like the supermodel look, something about their personality that is just so much of a turn off for me that I lose almost all physical attraction. So basically hot women who are bratty or have a negative attitude, I just can't stand to really be around them.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:09 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,983,653 times
Eh I've never been too picky about looks.
Although I did try to avoid extremely large women.
Even if I liked their personality, if they wanted to get sexually intimate I would kinda put it off.
Hugs, kisses and things like that were cool though.

OP , if you want to stop being shallow start with asking yourself why you feel this way.
If you are okay with how you are then good luck.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:40 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,195,080 times
Just the mere fact he is judging and rating people solely on looks says he'll be trying to date for a very, very long time. Never mind compatability, long term goals and interests. I hate to break it to you dude, but you have no idea what to really look for or comphrehend what it takes to be in a long term relationship, let alone dating. Superficially dating will leave you empty.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:54 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,652,324 times
Quote:
I think we just met at a bad time with all the SNOW and FREEZING RAIN. February was a bad weather month and it stopped us from seeing each other.

Also I had no one to compare the girl to back in january so I figure she' ok but I can do better.
Yeah,yeah, we know, you're a fair weather dater. In addition to fair weather, the stars must be aligned correctly, and never on Sunday....the list goes on forever.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:15 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,652,324 times
Quote:
In the summer my friends and family all me the NIGHT MAN because I only come out after it gets dark
When the girl's see you, they say, "night man" as in good night, I'm getting ther hell out of here!

Old 03-29-2010, 11:08 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
You think someone who does this for kicks for 3 or so years is a decent guy..Are you serious?..Either way you look at this, he needs PROFESSIONAL HELP.

[quote=Dorrans;13494834]The OP is a successful troll and you all keep feeding him over and over again. I don't mind trolls, but I wish he was a bit funnier with a bit more personality. All his threads seems to be so one-dimensional and predictable.
I bet he's actually a decent guy in real life who has a somewhat decent love-life. This is only some kinda joke for him that he gets kicks out of.[/
quote]

Old 03-29-2010, 11:49 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,829,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
Honestly, go with your initial gut instinct. If she didn't attract you enough for a second date the first time, then it's not there. . .
exactly. if he calls he'll eventually be right back at square one. . . ducking her calls for the second time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships