Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2010, 08:08 AM

71 posts, read 69,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyWonder66 View Post
I doubt it from some of the advice you have been given.
Do you have anymore dates lined up from the online dating you have been trying?
I have to wonder if some of the men want me to fail. I don't get it.

I have been trying and have a possibility. I have no plans on telling any date that I am a virgin until the aprropriate time as you suggested in one of your posts.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:21 AM

382 posts, read 758,731 times
You will be so much better off staying single.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:44 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,729,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
But it is highly likely that most women would decline him for being a 37 year old virgin. Even my exes admitted they would never had dated me had they known that I had only had sex 50 or so times before meeting her..

Women care about what other women think, so if he's a 37 year old virgin, not by choice, then other women probably aren't too interested in him

Women expect men, especially of tha tage, to be experienced and know what htey are doing.
Your frame of reference is so wildly suspect as to be laughable, my dear. Your "exes ... they ... 50 or so times before meeting her ..." Read what you wrote to see how ludicrous it sounds. If your "exes" told you any such thing then it was probably in the heat of a nasty break-up when they told you your technique was the pits (another one of your pet peeves). Obviously you both needed and continue to need more than 50 go-arounds in the sack to get it right (WAY above the norm) but your continual denigration of females is the root of your nonsense.

No, most intelligent women don't care what other women think where this subject is concerned and they don't "expect" men to be experienced. Your view of women in general is tarnished to basic rotten. Poor little betamanlet.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny101 View Post
SparklyWonder66 has given me lots of great advice thoroughout this thread. The posts are on a lot of pages, but being the thread starter I've read all of them.
My apologies for the confusion - I wasn't taking a dig at SparklyWonder but at the poster she was responding to. Mea culpa!

Old 04-09-2010, 11:46 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,667,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Good luck, NY101! You've been given a mixture of good, bad and silly advice in response to your question but hopefully you can sift through them and come up with some ideas to ponder over. A good sense of humor helps in all situations. Cheers!

PS: One of the best relationships I ever had resulted from deflowering a male virgin. To say he learned very fast is an understatement!

Honey, is that you?

Old 04-09-2010, 12:47 PM

4,672 posts, read 4,986,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny101 View Post
If I were to take you seriously I'd lose whatever confidence I have. Luckily for me, Iwon't take your post seriously. No, you're not sorry for being a pessimistic d**k or you would have never posted much of what you did. I can see right though your words.

There will be no prostitute. It's amazing that I post this in my orginal post, yet half the responses including most from other males suggest that I hire a prostitute.
You posted that you're anxious about starting a relationship, because of sexual inexperience. So several men suggested hiring a call girl. How is that "amazing?" Because it's so amazingly sensible? Amazingly obvious? Amazingly easy?

Old 04-09-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
You posted that you're anxious about starting a relationship, because of sexual inexperience. So several men suggested hiring a call girl. How is that "amazing?" Because it's so amazingly sensible? Amazingly obvious? Amazingly easy?
What an asinine response. Guess you've not (what a concept!) read the whole thread.

The two inch dickers are now rallying and have the floor.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:00 PM

10,138 posts, read 16,060,443 times
I still think you need to work on your confidence man.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:42 AM

4,672 posts, read 4,986,842 times
Quote:
What an asinine response. Guess you've not (what a concept!) read the whole thread.

The two inch dickers are now rallying and have the floor.
I have read the whole thread. In fact, I've compiled the following quotes, all by the original poster:

"I just read some posts about women not wanting to date virgins"

"someone said the age of no return for a male virgin is 30 which was 7 years ago for me"

"the lack of any type of sexual experience stands out I know"

"when should I mention lack of experience? If asked I will have to tell"

"I'm excited about sex and will do anything I can to satisfy her in and out of bed. I gave up and didn't think it was possible after being bullied for years"

"[Being a 37-year-old virgin] is the challenge I am facing. I must defeat this challenge somehow."

"What would you reccomend I do given that I'm currently a virgin to beome "a good lay"? I'm looking forward to the sex but I don't want it to ruin a relationship."

"I have no plans on telling any date that I am a virgin until the aprropriate time"

Clearly, this poor guy is in a hellish storm of self-doubt because he's never had sex. Thankfully, there's an easy solution that will blast all this self-doubt into oblivion in about 30 minutes. Forgive me for suggesting that the solution for a guy who thinks he's worthless to women because he's a virgin is to NOT BE A VIRGIN ANYMORE.

I believe this guy will get some sense, lose his self-righteousness, see a nice, clean call girl, and no longer be a virgin. Even if he doesn't "learn" anything -- hell, even if he doesn't have a good time -- he can finally shove the "woe is me, I'm a virgin" stuff aside and focus on his real needs and the obstacles that prevent him from meeting them. In short, he can grow up, and growing up leads to successful relationships.

What are you going to do, OP? Grovel before the women on this thread who use third-grade insults like "horn dog" and "two-inch dicker" and give you the same advice that's failed you for two decades? Or try something different? My money's on you, OP. Don't let me down.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:47 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,120,219 times
Quote:
Judging from the tone and crude delivery of many of those responses from guys who allegedly get laid one wonders, though, about the quality of these relationships. Seems like a lot of rooster-crowing and wing-flapping without any substance. Wouldn't surprise me in the least that a large percentage of these gum-flappers think that because they can bag a skank for a quick roll they're relationship experts by dint of simply knowing where to put it and not much more than that.

Add to those the misogynists (Lord only knows why they even post about their dating woes when they don't even LIKE women) and the advice pool for NY101 significantly diminishes.

NY101 posted a legitimate question which obviously many respondents didn't even read before they posted.

To ridicule him for being a 37 year old virgin is outrageously insensitive, if not outrightly cruel. He's not an anomaly, isn't "weird" because of it and seems like a pretty decent human being who's simply trying to sort himself out in an area in which so far he's not had much experience. He may not be "normal" where some of you are concerned but that doesn't make him in any way "abnormal".

I have a good feeling that if he gets out of his shell and works on his basic social skills he'll do just fine in the long run and will find a partner. And he won't be leaving behind him a trail of disasters ...
I couldn't agree more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships