Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 04:14 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times

Advertisements

you never know, all the atheist and agnostics might go to a place like heaven, all the others go to hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2010, 07:29 AM

50,086 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Sometime I must find my parable about the atheists, given one last chance when put up before some convincing evidence at last (God himself) go straight into heaven (under the 'Last shall be first' provisions) because, as Christians they have never done any sin, whereas the long -term Christians have some grilling to undergo first... The muslims, however are still wondering whether they are allowed wine in Paradise or it's a just cunning trick to weed out the backsliders at the last minute.

Oh, and the schoolkid 'Gocha! And no returns' of the muslim last messenger gimmick does not convince me in the least.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:40 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
I did not make a mistake and if i make a mistake i should be sorry... but i guess its delete because its close to the truth

It probably got deleted because you posted it 2-3 times. Kind of over kill....

Old 08-25-2010, 10:31 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
you never know, all the atheist and agnostics might go to a place like heaven, all the others go to hell.
How about this for something unexpected: imagine if it turned out that there weren't actually any such places as Heaven or Hell?

Old 10-20-2010, 05:18 AM

271 posts, read 355,595 times
Lightbulb It's not a matter of joke

Surat 'Ali `Imran [3:80-86] - The Holy Qur'an - القرآÙ† الكريÙ…

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and after they bore witness that the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) is true and after clear proofs had come unto them? And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).

Fact:
all prophets were ordered to submit (and ask people to submit ) to their creator.

Old 10-20-2010, 05:29 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth light View Post
Surat 'Ali `Imran [3:80-86] - The Holy Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and after they bore witness that the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) is true and after clear proofs had come unto them? And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).

Fact:
all prophets were ordered to submit (and ask people to submit ) to their creator.

Oh well I deny that Islam is a true religion like I deny that Christianity is a true religion.

They are 2 of many faiths in the world today.

But you do have a knack for cutting and pasting. That is a true talent.

Now back to my coffee.....

Old 10-20-2010, 08:12 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
But you do have a knack for cutting and pasting. That is a true talent.

Now back to my coffee.....
You forgot to mention his knack for reviving dormant threads...surely a talent that adherents of other religions don't possess.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:34 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
A Priest, a Rabbi and an Imam walked into a bar and the bar tender looked at them and said "What is this? A joke?" ........

OK So your answer comes when people learn to transcend religions and move on........

Old 10-20-2010, 10:20 AM

271 posts, read 355,595 times
I want to know how i hear that !

Our existence in this world and the creation of entire universe are not mere accidents
or products of a fortuitous nature

Every single soul knows that he is existing and that his existence is dependent upon a Creator. he knows for sure that he cannot create himself.

Therefore it is his duty to know his master, his Creator.

I think it is so evident , clear ?

God only has the right to decide who to enter paradise & hell.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:39 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Default who will enter the paradise , the christains , the jews ,the muslims

We all come from the same place.

We all go to the same place.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality