Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 01:58 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,836,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
Who will enter the paradise: Christains , Jews or Muslims?
People of all religions, convert to the Islam; or else you will lose in the afterlife

[God – be glorified – explained in the Quran 2: 63 that
Anyone, out of all nations, believes in God, and believes in His apostles and works according to their programs, so that he does not alter the religion of God, and he works righteousness, then in the afterlife, he will have his reward with his Lord:]

{63 Surely, those [Muslims] who believe [in Mohammed],
and those who are Jews,
and Christians,
and Sabaeans

[who died before the coming of Mohammed] –

whosoever believe in God [alone, and believe in His apostles] and the Last Day*, and work righteousness –

shall have their reward [in the afterlife] with their Lord, and there shall no fear [from devils] come upon them [in the Barzakh or afterlife world], neither shall they grieve [for leaving the World following their death.] }
---------------------------------------
* i.e. who believe in Doomsday.

Those who know Arabic, see the explanation here:
http://www.quran-ayat.com/shabaha/2a.htm#62

But anyone among all religions who keeps on his beliefs and does not convert to the religion of the Islam --> his righteous work will not be accepted from him, and, in the afterlife, he will be a loser, i.e. will not see Paradise in the afterlife: because he denied the apostle of God: Mohammed the righteous servant of God.

Last edited by eanassir; 05-23-2012 at 02:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 02:34 PM

134 posts, read 155,348 times
A. Anyone who is delusional to think paradise exists. B. Anyone willing to make the standards of paradise that of any situation they live in. C. Anyone who makes efforts to create or find their idea paradise on Earth,and succeeds.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:35 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,613,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
People of all religions, convert to the Islam; or else you will lose in the afterlife
Hmm...Christians say pretty much the same thing.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:03 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,661,785 times
[quote=eanassir;24430805]People of all religions, convert to the Islam; or else you will lose in the afterlife

No thank you...

Old 05-24-2012, 12:37 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,216,945 times
Wow I am so convinced, I converted. Now where to I get my funny hat and clothes and burkha for my wife?

Old 05-25-2012, 10:44 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,613,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Wow I am so convinced, I converted. Now where to I get my funny hat and clothes and burkha for my wife?
...And don't forget to threaten us with the endless perdition that awaits if we don't follow your example.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:24 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,216,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
...And don't forget to threaten us with the endless perdition that awaits if we don't follow your example.
Got mhai funny hat but I had to go buy a false beard.

My dog was interested too but sadly no apparel for him. The white pyjamas however did not have my size

Old 05-26-2012, 09:03 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,690,233 times
i think they all should go based on who they are as a person...since god isn't coming down to correct whos right or wrong may as well give them a chance for trying since yahweh,jehovah and allah are the same people.

Old 05-27-2012, 12:36 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,381,834 times
I have a twisted sense of humor. I think someone like me might broaden out the demographic base of the "uptights" expected to be in line at the "pearly gates," kind of like how West Coasters get a slight edge in Ivy League admissions because they demographically round out the pool of those admitted.

Did you hear that, everybody, we're going Ivy League after all!

Old 05-27-2012, 08:34 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,379 times
The answer is in the biblical word of the Holy Bible...You should read it...."Those who do the will of my Father, Shall enter paradise"...those who do not do...will not enter!!!!

So..first we need to read Genesis..which is about God making something...A Garden...which would be his will done...and then he said let us make Humankind to tend and keep it..and eventually multiply it out into the heavens....and they screwed up on that one....and here we are still screwing it up, and in that screwing ourselves up...not doing what God said, in the way it should be done...nor to right the wrongs which caused our demise into death.....So how does one go back?....reversal....undo what was done....put back what was taken in defiance of Gods word, sinlessly given back to God..."Give onto God what belongs to God" was not given.....till, sow, grow which climatizes aswell as feeds other living things, which help other functions of the Garden...see...if we pollute this....we pollute ourselves....as we are made from this earth...clay or mud/atom and electrical states, and spirit.....if we pollute it...we ourselves become polluted, mutated, deformed, unwell or sick, and then we suffer till death....and in not taking care of the Garden...the anti of God is born......$atan....which is taking away the givens of God, and making people pay, and enslave eachother to the planets demise and ill state of being.......instead of sharing and caring, giving like God gives and has given everything...we now pay, war over, oppress, sanction, and tax to high heaven....the bloodshed is too much to comprehend ..and they ask for sacrifices..why?.....yah..so do you think God will allow polluters and destroyers into his Kingdom?...or... thoss who listen and take care of it as God said sinlessly restoring it to its full glory?.....You draw your own lines in the sand....But you should read the answer Jesus spoke...and the will and word of God in Genesis...they both align!!...and Jesus proclaimed God was in him, and he was in God.....and so that is the will and word...do that sinlessly, with out breaking any of the commandments "laws of god" and the laws of the lands upheld and his precepts and covenants all fulfilled....and you make EDENs...then You're ready to enter it and multiply it with God into the heavens...where that will be, will be your secret with God...and no one will come to take it away or denie you your right to that kingdom with God....ever...but it is up to you, and some of us...to try and see if it is sound doctrine......Like Jesus did do....til, sow, and grow, learn how the plants work in the system....to make this world habitable for many!...then your ready..and it is already done.

Last edited by Sir Les; 05-27-2012 at 08:46 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality