Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 06:55 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,997,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
You blame women for having the same qualities as men. Did you miss the point?
As a feminist, it is easy to recognize men when they engage in this behavior. Most of you will deny your misogyny.
Are there organized groups of men that do these things that have advocacy groups?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 06:55 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,213,996 times
It's a pleasure to sit back and watch others expose the weasely arguments.

Old 03-04-2015, 06:56 PM

3,402 posts, read 2,791,833 times
Quote:
A) Many men believe in abortion
B) Many men do not believe in Christianity, believe in controlling others, manipulation (I'm going to get my way or else)
C) Often times discourage businesses from existing if they do not promote views similar to theirs
D) Some men feel one women cannot satisfy them and that only another woman is capable of doing so, or another man.

To be fair, us men can be feminists too...

-NoCapo

Old 03-04-2015, 06:58 PM

48,564 posts, read 24,154,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
Whether I present information to you or not based on your ridiculous qualifications, isn't going to prove anything. It is a known fact that many support abortion, protest businesses and have sectors that are lesbian, but the problem is I'm not going to be able to provide any proof that they practice witchcraft because most of the posters on here do not believe it exists. That is where we differ. If you acknowledge that witchcraft exists and explain what you think it is, it's one thing, but if you deny it exist, then how do I even begin to meet what you expect me to?
Yeah right, "known facts" for which you seem unable to produce so much as one example.

Know how one is sure that what follows is BS? It begins with things such as "It is a well known fact.." or "Everyone knows..." or "Common sense tells us..." These are the battle weapons of those who lack facts.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:00 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,621,829 times
Quote:
Are there organized groups of men that do these things that have advocacy groups?
Looking for membership? Sorry you will have to seek your base. The same people who agree with your fear of feminists.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCapo View Post

-NoCapo
I am surrounded with them, and they are beyond awesome.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:03 PM

888 posts, read 454,929 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCapo View Post
Men and women do mix together to form effective advocacy groups.

I'm a member of a few myself!

Old 03-04-2015, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
Yeah right, "known facts" for which you seem unable to produce so much as one example.
Who We Are | National Organization for Women

Quote:
NOW’s actions have established the organization as a major force in the sweeping changes that put more women in political posts; increased educational, employment and business opportunities for women; and enacted tougher laws against violence, harassment and discrimination.

NOW is a multi-issue, multi-strategy organization that takes a holistic approach to women’s rights. Our official priorities are winning economic equality and securing it with an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that will guarantee equal rights for women; championing abortion rights, reproductive freedom and other women’s health issues; opposing racism and fighting bigotry against lesbians and gays; and ending violence against women.

So now what?

Old 03-04-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
I am surrounded with them, and they are beyond awesome.
So feminists can be men and women, right? So what's your point?

Old 03-04-2015, 07:08 PM

Quote:

Are these the scarey feminists? NOW?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality