Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 09:32 PM

23,173 posts, read 10,463,936 times

Advertisements

Name a year between 1950 and 1980
Name a color
Name a favorite dish
Pick a number between 1 and 50 and it has to be an odd number.
Name a movie star
What month were born?
What color are your eyes?
What is your favorite smell?

If you want your fortune told, please give me the answers I need but be forewarned, what you hear may frighten you at just how much I know you by knowing just a few things.

With these few answers I will know doubt see visions of you but don't be alarmed and do not run from your fate.

It may be just a trivial vision, but it could also be a very powerful vision so be careful, this is not a game.

Only the brave should proceed, and what ever you do, do not wake the Pine Siskins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 09:42 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Name a color
Name a favorite dish
Name a movie star
What month were born?

If you want your fortune told, please give me the answers I need but be forewarned, what you hear may frighten you at just how much I know you by knowing just a few things.

With these few answers I will know doubt see visions of you but don't be alarmed and do not run from your fate.

It may be just a trivial vision, but it could also be a very powerful vision so be careful, this is not a game.

Only the brave should proceed, and what ever you do, do not wake the Pine Siskins.
Blue.
Perogies.
Dustin Hoffman
May
Blue
Baked bread.

I do not fear the Pine Siskins. In fact they have, on occasion, flocked to me in numbers.

Oops. I forgot a year: 1969

Last edited by TroutDude; 06-15-2016 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: See above

Old 06-15-2016, 09:44 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
I wonder if this might get punted to the Pagan Forum....

Old 06-15-2016, 09:55 PM

28,099 posts, read 29,981,596 times
Quote:
Name a color
Name a favorite dish
Name a movie star
What month were born?

Sounds fun.

Green
Spaghetti
Liam Neeson
September
Blue
Damp earth after a brief rain

Old 06-16-2016, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Blue.
Perogies.
Dustin Hoffman
May
Blue
Baked bread.

I do not fear the Pine Siskins. In fact they have, on occasion, flocked to me in numbers.

Oops. I forgot a year: 1969

OMG, what a troubled soul you are.

In the future there will be people like you who will receive all the knowledge of humans through a chip, and the knowledge will be kept from everyone except the 70 seers.

You are not a seer but from your genes will come forth wise men who have to bear the heart aches of mankind and it's cruelty and this will be kept from the masses as a salvation to spare them the pain of what mankind once was, the pain will be to your children, '' Blessed is the house of the kingfish.''

But woe is you, and damned the many woes that will befall you, this will take time, I will speak to the smoke and see will what will befall you in the coming days.

The trees will sleep in the dead of this winter and you will see a Moose and feel like you were always here, right there in the mist, the wind will not be blowing, it will be a dead calm after a snow when you see him.

The Pine Siskins know your name.

I am very troubled and as I said, this could take a while, days, perhaps weeks, but I will see.

Such a romantic you are.

https://youtu.be/fahr069-fzE
Reminds me of you.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-16-2016 at 01:00 AM..

Old 06-16-2016, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Sounds fun.

Green
Spaghetti
Liam Neeson
September
Blue

''Daddy I am scared.''

Yeah, gonna have to get back with you after a Mikvah.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:25 AM

Quote:
''Daddy I am scared.''

Yeah, gonna have to get back with you after a Mikvah.

So Relieved, I thought Katzper was a dude, now I understand.

Isn't it funny that when intelligent woman speak, we assume they are men sometimes?

I mean that might sound bad, but it's always a trip when you think somebody is one gender and then notice they are of
another.

Makes sense now.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Sounds fun.

Green
Spaghetti
Liam Neeson
September
Blue
Nobody has ever been the excellent friend and person you are. You are organized to a point of fault in business if there was a fault to find and even this is a blessing. People have always let you down only because they don't think like you and they don't have the propensity to even do so. So many people just assume, they just expect a normal and your normal isn't like other people's normal because your word is good and you will always finish a job while others walk away.

You are a very calculating person where most people would act, you would think first and the Pine Siskins even like you for some odd reason.

You pretend at love because nobody is ever going to be him.

Sorry, I really am, but what a beautiful person you are and you are about to approach a wall and while it will seem to be insurmountable, it will fall before your hope, from just the will in your eye it will fall.

Your hope will climb a wall like a vine.

Your theme song

https://youtu.be/H8hijBZMhyE

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:42 AM..

Old 06-16-2016, 02:46 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,865,041 times
Name a year between 1950 and 1980 - 1951
Name a color - Teal
Name a favorite dish - Fish and Chips
Pick a number between 1 and 50 and it has to be an odd number. - 27
Name a movie star - Anthony Hopkins
What month were born? - February
What color are your eyes? - Blue
What is your favorite smell? - Bull s--t.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:28 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Name a color
Name a favorite dish
Name a movie star
What month were born?

Ok. I'll play, too. I am always willing to be convicned prohnostication of personality -readings work.

Blue,
Lasagne
Ian McKellen.
February
sorta hazel
Coffee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality