Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 11:16 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
. You will be listening to your favorite music{Justin Beiber}....

I want my money back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvpXqAjnBFI

Justin Beiber!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 11:21 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post

I want my money back.

Justin Beiber!
Gotta take the bad with the good, Arq...

Old 06-16-2016, 11:31 AM

23,166 posts, read 10,459,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Name a year between 1950 and 1980 - 1951
Name a color - Teal
Name a favorite dish - Fish and Chips
Pick a number between 1 and 50 and it has to be an odd number. - 27
Name a movie star - Anthony Hopkins
What month were born? - February
What color are your eyes? - Blue
What is your favorite smell? - Bull s--t.

You are an extremely proud man and there could not be enough family for you. People envy you because of your freedom to do whatever you want to do whenever you want to do it come what may. You are a man's man and you wont put up with any kind of foolishness. Many people will laugh at things while you will see the serious side and wonder why all those clowns were laughing but then they don't make guys like you anymore do they? Your life has not turned out exactly how you thought it would and this is an irritant to you that you don't feel the need to share with anyone because they wouldn't understand anyway.

There is a great turmoil brewing within you and nobody can understand it but this will all come to a glorious end when you have found yourself. Within you is a heart of a poet and the spirit of a warrior and it seems that you were born in the wrong era because you would have rather been the warrior, and you will find peace in the backseat of a car one evening when you least expect it, you will remember something from your past and it will cause you to write a song, and from this one event, your name will go down in history because it will be a song that lightens the hearts of many.

I am going to prescribe that you listen to this song everyday, and for God sakes, dance.

https://youtu.be/XpqqjU7u5Yc?list=PL...v4RTS5V-6Mj3s1

Old 06-16-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Gotta take the bad with the good, Arq...
If Hannibal thinks that stepping in something nasty is going to transform my life, he is light years off course. I have sometimes thought that Hell would be not roasting but listening to Rap for eternity.

Quote:

I am going to prescribe that you listen to this song everyday, and for God sakes, dance.

https://youtu.be/XpqqjU7u5Yc?list=PL...v4RTS5V-6Mj3s1
You can't dance to that. You can only have sex, standing up.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Ok. I'll play, too. I am always willing to be convicned prohnostication of personality -readings work.

Blue,
Lasagne
Ian McKellen.
February
sorta hazel
Coffee

You are an extremely intelligent person, maybe even a teacher or somebody that should have been a teacher. Women have always loved you because you are so quirky and that's just you. There is not enough adventure in this world for you and you should have been born during the Celtic Pagan days because you have a heart of a mongoose who would bring all the snakes around you to nothing because even though you don't believe in magic, there is still the hope laying hidden within you, the hope of magic but magic of your own doing because that is your lot, to perform the work of your own hands and this is the only thing that you find joy in. There is a man who has been looking for you from the past, a man who will bring you trouble if you are not stronger and it is a trouble you really want but have managed to overcome through the years.

Do not give in, you have been down that road Neo, you know where it leads to.

This is your spirit.
https://youtu.be/ROghZngJ7-8

Old 06-16-2016, 12:03 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,696,151 times
Quote:
Name a year between 1950 and 1980
Name a color
Name a favorite dish
Pick a number between 1 and 50 and it has to be an odd number.
Name a movie star
What month were born?
What color are your eyes?
What is your favorite smell?

If you want your fortune told, please give me the answers I need but be forewarned, what you hear may frighten you at just how much I know you by knowing just a few things.

With these few answers I will know doubt see visions of you but don't be alarmed and do not run from your fate.

It may be just a trivial vision, but it could also be a very powerful vision so be careful, this is not a game.

Only the brave should proceed, and what ever you do, do not wake the Pine Siskins.
Blue
Pizza
Pacino
April
Blue
Gardenia

Old 06-16-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:

I want my money back.

Justin Beiber!

LOL, Hadn't read your file yet, but I knew that Beiber would make you gag.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:
You are an extremely intelligent person, maybe even a teacher or somebody that should have been a teacher. Women have always loved you because you are so quirky and that's just you. There is not enough adventure in this world for you and you should have been born during the Celtic Pagan days because you have a heart of a mongoose who would bring all the snakes around you to nothing because even though you don't believe in magic, there is still the hope laying hidden within you, the hope of magic but magic of your own doing because that is your lot, to perform the work of your own hands and this is the only thing that you find joy in. There is a man who has been looking for you from the past, a man who will bring you trouble if you are not stronger and it is a trouble you really want but have managed to overcome through the years.

Do not give in, you have been down that road Neo, you know where it leads to.

This is your spirit.
"That's better, but don't let your imagination run away with you." (Smaug)

"No,no. You're completely wrong. I'm going to throw you off the ship, anyway!" (Vogon captain)

Old 06-16-2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:

This is your spirit.
Not bad but I rather opt for Percy Granger "the lonely desert man sees the tents of the happy tribe" Don't bother to look the you tube is not available.

P,s I thought I better give Justin a listen. He ain't bad, with a Latin lilt I rather liked.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 06-16-2016 at 02:49 PM..

Old 06-16-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
Ignorant Nonsense.
Always be looking up, you will be walking along and looking at the ground when you will see fast moving shadows, and then you will look up as a siege of herons are flying by and one of them will drop something but you wont be paying attention and you will step upon what has been dropped while you are looking up, then you will feel it squirm under your feet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality