Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 01:46 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
you just did
I'm not a fundamentalist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 02:38 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,690,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Still don't get much, and this is most likely because you are a free agent but this is good as it can get without seeing a face or how you walk. You can tell everything about a person just by how he walks.

Don't ask what a free agent is.

I will give it a shot.

I think that when you were in school, there was two kinds of people, cool people, and everyone else and you were amongst the cool. I think you are seriously carefree and you would be a lot of fun to hang out with. I told you to think back when you were 17 because I think you had a lot of hope and expectation when you were young but I saw suffering, and by God don't let it be true. I think you are in your 50's and you have finally overcome what had happened to you as a child and this took 20 years.

One thing I do see in your future is suffering, great suffering, the anguish, the gnashing of teeth and hitting your head upon a wall with a door that has no key. You will come to the aid of somebody that you do not even know and you will show great courage, but Lo and behold, an accident will take place and you will be rewarded evil for the good intents of your heart.

The thunderbird will come and eat up the sky and the Siskins will sing their new song and then you will be free, but until then, WOE IS YOU AND WOE TO THOSE WHO WILL BETRAYED YOU!

A man of sorrow you are amongst 10,000 who pisseth against a wall.

But from the ashes of your sorrows you will find a glorious end with the mighty and your name will be written in a book of the acts of men.

https://youtu.be/fJ9rUzIMcZQ
I certainly appreciate the time you've taken to put this together and I am a big fan of Queen, however, as a skeptic I don't put much stock into what you have written. No, I was not one of the cool people, far from it. I am laid back, but I am not carefree.

Again, thanks for taking the time to entertain us. I'm not sure what your goal is for doing this, but it does demonstrate the lack of wisdom of the Siskins.

Old 06-17-2016, 02:43 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
I certainly appreciate the time you've taken to put this together and I am a big fan of Queen, however, as a skeptic I don't put much stock into what you have written. No, I was not one of the cool people, far from it. I am laid back, but I am not carefree.

Again, thanks for taking the time to entertain us. I'm not sure what your goal is for doing this, but it does demonstrate the lack of wisdom of the Siskins.

I hope nobody puts too much stock in anything I say, but I do this sorta thing pretty well in person.

OMG, Wait, I am getting a vision now.

Old 06-17-2016, 11:55 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,349,619 times
Quote:
I keep putting you off, scared I suppose.

I will bring the rocks and put them in their place along with the wood, there I will burn some of my hair and really take this more seriously.

You are a very special person that I need to take time with.

So cool to even know that people like you exist, but I can't take you lightly and I am sure to rally after much contemplation, a rare person indeed.

Wouldn't have given this song to anyone else.

https://youtu.be/zDVnjCwCYCs

Upon every Siskin falls a little rain, it's just a little rain.
Well, we both procrastinate because of anxiety now and then. I liked the song, a lot. I hadn't heard it before.

Nobody burn the witch. This one gives me compliments.

Old 06-18-2016, 12:10 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,083,547 times
Message me the next winning lotto jackpot numbers so that I can build a trust in your fortune telling skills before I answer the OP.

Old 06-18-2016, 05:59 AM

7,381 posts, read 7,690,341 times
Quote:

I hope nobody puts too much stock in anything I say, but I do this sorta thing pretty well in person.

OMG, Wait, I am getting a vision now.
Are you claiming this as a gift from God, or something to that effect?

Old 06-18-2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
Are you claiming this as a gift from God, or something to that effect?

Are you doubting my abilities?

Well I outta!

I do have a gift but I wouldn't say it was from God.

Old 06-18-2016, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
okay, Hannibal. This is interesting and fun.

light blue
pizza
Cary Grant
October
Blue
Fresh Coffee Grounds
I had spent about 45 min making a post for you and I even put a song from youtube from me dear old mother and my sister singing,'' If he hung the moon.''

I thought it was a really cool thing from Zoltar and then I posted it for about 5 min and then deleted, it just wasn't right.

I was thinking of you and I law down and had a dream, and just like the first post I deleted, maybe the dream was for me, but I think it was for you because you were in the dream, nevertheless, I often say things to people that turn around and say it back to me and what I had for another person, it was me who learned from it, and too many times I end up the fool.

In my dream I was flying over a great and vast land that had wheat as far as the eye could see. It seemed like I would fly over wheat for weeks until I came upon a clearing, and in the clearing was a house with a solitude tree standing in prominence, it was an olive tree. There was a stone fence all the way around the house and in the back yard was an immense grape vine that was bigger than the house and the vine was crawling over a wall as if somebody had built the wall specifically to hold the wine.

There within the stone fence was the olive tree and the great vine and beside the house was a huge vat for crushing grapes and a threshing floor but the threshing floor was empty.

It was as if I was suspended above a great farm looking down from a cloud at an L stoned fence with that marvelous olive tree standing there and the vine that would have been the envy of all vines, and my greatest wonder was who kept such a fine garden. Then I considered the wheat and wondered why there was so much and I said, '' O Lord, why does the farmer not bring his wheat to the threshing floor?"'

Then I was rebuked and told, '' Will a wrench tell a hand when to turn, I will watch after my own gardens, and say not to me,'' when is my wheat harvested?''

Then I woke up in a terror and a sweat trying to wipe away the fear and loathing before the Lord in my dream.

I tell you a truth, and I aint even lyin. I saw her.

I did. I saw her, your daughter, but you did not know her?

What does it mean?

Somehow, someway, You will have a golden child supposedly that you didn't even know existed and she will give you 12 children.

Wouldn't that be weird if a girl found you and said,'' You are my dad, these are my children?''

Whether physical or spiritual, I know not.

I can only guarantee you one thing, before you die, beautiful granddaughters shall sit in your lap and love you like a father.

https://youtu.be/0aAeif20Vc0

Here is the song from the first post.

Mom.

https://youtu.be/dYk4nOxKHcM

Old 06-18-2016, 08:06 PM

50,086 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:

I hope nobody puts too much stock in anything I say, ....
We can put your mind at rest on that score.

Old 06-18-2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
We can put your mind at rest on that score.

You think I have no magic because you don't live around me, if you were family or neighbor, you would be as scared of me as if I was a big o''ll black bear.

Seeing how I like you so much, I am going to make you one of my first disciples and we shall become one.

Or not.

Do you love me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality