Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 12:20 PM

5,851 posts, read 5,279,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Name a year between 1950 and 1980
Name a color
Name a favorite dish
Pick a number between 1 and 50 and it has to be an odd number.
Name a movie star
What month were born?
What color are your eyes?
What is your favorite smell?

If you want your fortune told, please give me the answers I need but be forewarned, what you hear may frighten you at just how much I know you by knowing just a few things.

With these few answers I will know doubt see visions of you but don't be alarmed and do not run from your fate.

It may be just a trivial vision, but it could also be a very powerful vision so be careful, this is not a game.

Only the brave should proceed, and what ever you do, do not wake the Pine Siskins.

Ok, I'll play (since I was asked so nicely. )

Red
Lobster
Antonio Bandaras
April
Brown
Vanilla

Cat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2016, 12:22 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
Ok, I'll play (since I was asked so nicely. )

Red
Lobster
Antonio Bandaras
April
Brown
Vanilla

Cat

What The?

I thought you were taking over!

Yeah, Catwoman got better sights than sheeprat anyway.

Old 06-28-2016, 12:30 PM

Yeah, lot's of work to be done here, incense to burn, hair to cut and I am running out of hair, of course going bald aint helping. I only got 12 rocks and they are working at a slow pace lest I can find a new arrangement these people are in grave danger if I don't get my act together, it could all come crashing around my head at any moment and there aint a cat around to skin.

Old 06-29-2016, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenew View Post
Chili
Brad Pitt
March
Blue
Sandalwood

Here is another one of those women, by God, did everyone get the perfect woman but me? I had two and bofe of them put together would not make a Karen. How lucky it must be to be you in a whirlwind of love and anyone who knows you envies what you have, but your not big headed about the thing at all. Somebody like you could really change a person's heart because you are one of those people that would see a low life but not see them as a low life, I could walk right up to you and say hello and being nervous about being around such a classy woman and I am sure you would smile and be so nice. One time I was feeling so down on myself and a girl I didn't even know came and hugged me and it really meant so much, I bet you hugged everyone when you were small and still do. A compassionate caring woman can really make a difference in people, especially men, so never lose that innocent love you have for others.

You will be riding through the hill country some years from now near Lake Waco and you will notice all the eagles soaring, hunting. You will come up on a bridge and notice two eagles extremely high in a free fall of love and death. It will appear as though they are fighting at first but then you will remember and say,'' They are making love,'' and you will look over to your husband and smile. That's what eagles do ya know, they fly up as high as they can and begin mating in a free fall and if they are too overcome with passion, they will hit the ground.

The feeling of ancient spirits of Indians who died there will overwhelm you or maybe they aren't spirits but an ancient instinct that will well up within you and you will pass through the Meridian, Meridian Texas and think what a cute little town it is and you will decide to stay in a hotel in Clifton, and that's when you will experience a rebirth. When you wake up in the morning you will just want to go for a drive to take a looksee around and you will fall in love with the area, with Lake Waco and the eagles, and spirits about that place and it will be as if you had made a pilgrimage to find a hidden treasure that you didn't know existed.

Song reminds me of you.

https://youtu.be/dm6qw_yeo6o

Be very careful who you let into your life because while you see the innocence in people, people are not always innocent and keep an eye out and a guard up against a man who will be in love with you and seek to flatter you at every turn, he has no good intentions.

Whether in the past, the future of the present, I see a little girl standing on the bottom of a pool, and she is looking straight up for somebody to save her. Perhaps you will save a child and have a brief moment of fame or maybe you are that little girl.

Things will always work out well for you, I really, really envy a man with a woman like you, but then I bet your friends envy a woman with a man like him.

Did you ever see that Movie,'' Red/Red2?''

https://youtu.be/2ZBtPf7FOoM?list=PL...kaAB1JGmKyccf2

I put that song up because although you are the loving compassionate woman, your secret life wanting to be a great assassin does not escape me!

Freaking Mary Louis Parker, Don't think I don't know you want more excitement, and Lol, You are the most exciting woman people know.

https://youtu.be/oWtmCD75zF0

''I so got this.''

Old 06-30-2016, 02:12 PM

If the Oracle gives you a reading, then please feel free to acknowledge whether it's good or bad so that I can know you read it.

Old 06-30-2016, 07:24 PM

63,799 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
If the Oracle gives you a reading, then please feel free to acknowledge whether it's good or bad so that I can know you read it.
I am really enjoying this thread, Hannibal. You have a very interesting mind. The degree of accuracy of your prognostication is largely irrelevant.

Old 07-01-2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I am really enjoying this thread, Hannibal. You have a very interesting mind. The degree of accuracy of your prognostication is largely irrelevant.
Well thanks Mystic, I always was one of the greater false prophets that have lived. The last forum I was in, I was known as the false prophet and I greatly enjoyed that because a false prophet can say anything.

There was all those years of me thinking I really was a prophet but Lo and behold, I am only a false prophet.

Old 07-04-2016, 03:50 AM

1,752 posts, read 3,753,340 times
Name a year between 1950 and 1980- 1986
Name a color- Orange
Name a favorite dish-Pizza
Pick a number between 1 and 50 and it has to be an odd number. 29
Name a movie star- Bratt Pitt
What month were born?- June
What color are your eyes?- Green
What is your favorite smell?- Jet fuel

Old 07-05-2016, 05:58 PM

1,752 posts, read 3,753,340 times
aw nothing...?

Old 07-06-2016, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadingedge04 View Post
aw nothing...?
These things take time, I have to do my dance and swoop, then I gotta unwrap a brand new candle and carve your name in it, light it and wait for a bug to fall in it, then I will know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality