Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 04:47 PM

23,128 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Raspberry
A big, juicy, bacon cheeseburger, no bun
3 , I love prime numbers
Clark Gable
June
Brown
Channel

The Pine Siskins nest in the Crepe Myrtles. shhhhhhhh

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree, the virgins are all trimming their wicks, and the Siskins are all planning their tricks.

There would be no better wife than you, you are wise simply because you picked the 3, but not from prime, it is because it is the way your mind works while every dreamer will pick 33. You would be a better gambler than most and people are often more afraid of you than anything else because of the way your mind works.

The fact that you have brown eyes is a mixture of two worlds and you got both in spades. I would certainly hate to be on the other end of your anger and so it goes with your passion also. Cursed from the first and blessed from the second.

You were mature before you hit the age of ten and everyone around you knew it, and they would say,'' What an imagination this one has.''

You would have been the child content to play alone but it was no so in your upbringing, you had a lot of love and you are lucky because not everyone has support.

There is a very deep darkness in you and you have managed it well where it would have destroyed others.

There will be great hope in your future and the future of anyone around you. I would say your natural talent is that you can see a side to a thing that nobody has ever considered and so you would be a great leader under bad circumstances.

256 days.

That's when it will happen.

Within you is the universe, there is no time with you, let all the clocks be thrown away.
https://youtu.be/7Xf-Lesrkuc?list=RD7Xf-Lesrkuc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 05:08 PM

Your sweet moonbeam
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind
You see I can be myself now finally

Old 06-16-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
Alright, oracle. Here ya go:

moss green
cantaloupe
Natalie Portman
June
blue
pine trees

Be warned though, I don't really have favorite foods or smells. I just kind of picked foods and smells I enjoy at random. Hopefully that does not hamper your psychic abilities too greatly.

I keep putting you off, scared I suppose.

I will bring the rocks and put them in their place along with the wood, there I will burn some of my hair and really take this more seriously.

You are a very special person that I need to take time with.

So cool to even know that people like you exist, but I can't take you lightly and I am sure to rally after much contemplation, a rare person indeed.

Wouldn't have given this song to anyone else.

https://youtu.be/zDVnjCwCYCs

Upon every Siskin falls a little rain, it's just a little rain.

Old 06-16-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
Blue
Pizza
Pacino
April
Blue
Gardenia

I am so sorry, no really, I know that it is my fault and woe is me for the judgment I have against others, I mean,'' Who the hell do I think I am.''

This is no slight against you, it is me.

Please revise what you have picked for your food, for your number and for your smell, and see this as a second chance because you didn't expect anything but fun here.

Be more serious, please.

You sound just like me because I am like you but there are important things in this life, believe it or not.

I really feel you but I know you were not serious, please, choose another food, choose another number, and choose another smell but before you do this, PLEASE humor me.

I want you to think about those things that you thought of when you were 17, and then answer.

What was right and pure and important then, and then answer, otherwise, I will have nothing good to say of you and I certainly know you better than that.

I can't see it clearly, but you are me, and although I am simple, I can close my eyes and see you.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:20 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,691,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am so sorry, no really, I know that it is my fault and woe is me for the judgment I have against others, I mean,'' Who the hell do I think I am.''

This is no slight against you, it is me.

Please revise what you have picked for your food, for your number and for your smell, and see this as a second chance because you didn't expect anything but fun here.

Be more serious, please.

You sound just like me because I am like you but there are important things in this life, believe it or not.

I really feel you but I know you were not serious, please, choose another food, choose another number, and choose another smell but before you do this, PLEASE humor me.

I want you to think about those things that you thought of when you were 17, and then answer.

What was right and pure and important then, and then answer, otherwise, I will have nothing good to say of you and I certainly know you better than that.

I can't see it clearly, but you are me, and although I am simple, I can close my eyes and see you.
I don't know what difference it makes. I was serious, but I will humor you.

Blue
Cheeseburger
Pacino
April
Blue
Smell of clothes dried outside on a clothes line.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:30 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,669,615 times
Default Q&A with a bonus twist

Ooo, fun...

year between 1950 and 1980 - 1972
Name a color - green
Name a favorite dish - Coconut Shrimp
Pick a number between 1 and 50 and it has to be an odd number - 33
Name a movie star - John Goodman
What month were born? December
What color are your eyes? Brown
What is your favorite smell? Horses

Old 06-16-2016, 08:05 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,161,565 times
How come the fundamentalists aren't on this thread saying fortune telling is from the devil?

Old 06-16-2016, 08:15 PM

12,054 posts, read 23,340,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Name a year between 1950 and 1980
Name a color
Name a favorite dish
Pick a number between 1 and 50 and it has to be an odd number.
Name a movie star
What month were born?
What color are your eyes?
What is your favorite smell?

If you want your fortune told, please give me the answers I need but be forewarned, what you hear may frighten you at just how much I know you by knowing just a few things.

With these few answers I will know doubt see visions of you but don't be alarmed and do not run from your fate.

It may be just a trivial vision, but it could also be a very powerful vision so be careful, this is not a game.

Only the brave should proceed, and what ever you do, do not wake the Pine Siskins.
Blue
Shrimp scampi
Elizabeth Taylor
February
Brown
Gardenia

Old 06-16-2016, 08:24 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
How come the fundamentalists aren't on this thread saying fortune telling is from the devil?
The offer of fortune telling seems to attract the skeptics like flies. Maybe Hannibal should request a rep for each fortune told.

Old 06-16-2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

Wait what?

Please allow me to introduce myself...............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality