Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 11:10 AM

1,378 posts, read 393,513 times

Advertisements

https://pics3.city-data.com/images/ootn2.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by accelerator View Post
-

As you rightly say.. it’s a story.

But.. are these bible stories.. ancient mythological riddles.. or a physical history.. ?

Could such stories really be symbolic accounts of what was occurring spiritually.. within the dimension of ideas.. meaning.. within the writer’s heart and mind.. ?

After all.. the bible is a spiritual book.. so that makes sense.. doesn't it.. ?

And didn’t Jesus say.. he was speaking in comparisons.. ?

This being the case..

Is the bible then.. an occult book.. ?

And.. God said..

“In a proverbial saying I will open my mouth; I will cause riddles of long ago to bubble forth..” - Psalms 78:2

So.. are the stories in the Bible to be considered as riddles.. ?

Or are they really evidence of the supernatural... ? =:-0

-
“Understand, and mark the parable and the interpretation, the words of the wise and their mysterious sayings; for the wise have used diverse manners of speech in making comparison with everything that is upon the earth, and beneath the sphere of the moon they have multiplied parables in this science.”

Thomas Aquinas
-
The Bible describes at the beginning of its pages & The end of its pages that Only The Tree of Life can save you & grant you eternal life. The Tree produces eternal souls & gods from its branches. All the rest of The Bible is teachings & stories etc designed to turn you into a good soul instead of a devil.

I have been with The Tree of Life thousands of times. It is an actual person filled with knowledge & it extends a branch to everyone & their soul is brought through the branch & placed into their body. Then at death they find themselves in a tunnel & that is the inside of the branch of The Tree of Eternal Life that is keeping their eternal soul safe from death.

I am made to go inside The Tree of Life & watch all the souls being taken to their mortal bodies.

The Tree extends to all the levels of Heaven & if you become a good soul devoid of the beast nature then your soul will be taken to the heavens to live. The earth is where you decide to be a good person or an evil one. Jesus is the ideal man we all have to call our Lord. That way we will become good & be worthy of a better future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2019, 12:11 PM

When you open your mind to the spiritual side you are going to encounter God, satan, The Sons & Daughters of God, The Angels, & many other kinds of entities & beings, & they all revolve around The Tree of Life. That's why Satan is depicted as The serpent in The Garden of Eden. And then Angels appear & chase Adam & Eve away from The Tree. There's no mention of God creating Satan or Angels. They just appear because they are part of the spiritual planes, & scripture overlooks them in its haste to tell a particular side or version of the story of life & creation.

You may be a perfect religious puppet from any of a thousand different opposing religions but still not know a single spec of truth about God. Popes & religious monarchs don't see eye to eye. If you want to know truth then open your mind to the spiritual side & meet truth face to face. It did not die or fade away thousands of years ago when the scriptures were sealed. It is right there with each of you if you open your minds to it.

Old 12-12-2019, 12:34 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,027,780 times
Dude...you write your own material? that's some wacky stuff.

Old 12-12-2019, 01:05 PM

50,837 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
It's nice to see that an atheist (me) and a baptist fundamentalist (you) can actually agree on some things related to religion!

Old 12-12-2019, 01:34 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,397,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Believing his own wacky stuff, or wacky stuff written by other people thousands of years ago, it still boils down to wacky.

Old 12-12-2019, 01:58 PM

16,677 posts, read 15,680,560 times
The person he replied to hasn't been active on City-Data for over 11 years. I wouldn't expect a reply.

Old 12-12-2019, 02:27 PM

It's a timeless question. So even though the author may be gone, the question is still vitally important & essential to today's spiritually minded & religious folk.

The symbol for healing is the caduceus or serpent rod. All ancient religions taught that The Tree of Life holds soul orbs on its branches & The Tree has vine-like tentacles below the soul, & it places a winged angel with each soul to lift it to the different levels of Heaven. The serpent rod holding the soul separates the waters in the ocean of God where The tree of Life grows & lifts the soul up into the energy realms, which is what the earth is. A world made from energy that is under water, just as Genesis states that the firmament is under water.

So the Caduceus is the serpent rod of The Tree of Life & it lifts your soul into the dry earth from the waters of God. And the serpents of The Tree remain under your feet always, because they are a part of The tree itself. And with you there is a winged angel that lifts you up higher & teaches your soul about good & evil.

In Revelations it is said that The Tree of Life grows 12 different types of fruits to heal the nations. That was just God's symbolic way of showing John that The Tree of Life is growing the twelve tribes of Israel on its branches & it is helping them to live eternally.

And the man Paul who created Christianity according to some, 'Glorified the man who was lifted to heaven & taught unspeakable forbidden truths. So Paul set Occult knowledge above Christianity itself. He longed to be such a man who knew more than the world of man would allow.

So if a christian says it is forbidden to dabble in the occult then tell them you're not dabbling, your diving in head first & know that you are safe because God is everywhere & will always protect you even if you are taken to Hell itself.

Quote:
And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth

4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Old 12-12-2019, 02:55 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,468,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by accelerator View Post
But.. are these bible stories.. ancient mythological riddles.. or a physical history.. ?
-

It is all these things. The books are "sealed" to people who don't understand it. I don't like the word "occult" but yes, there are definitely hidden messages in the Bible. It's a text version of Inception.

Old 12-12-2019, 03:32 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,027,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Believing his own wacky stuff, or wacky stuff written by other people thousands of years ago, it still boils down to wacky.
If you're unable to see a difference between his writings and the Bible, then your vision clearly is clouded.

Old 12-12-2019, 04:01 PM

So the story of Moses is simply some ignorant person's interpretation of ancient art work depicting the journey of the soul from the realm of God to the world of man. The soul goes through various stages & then the waters are parted by the serpent rod, & the soul is carried safely through the waters by the rod to the dry earth world; & the soldiers of God remain behind in the waters of God. They are the serpents that are under your feet connected to the rod of God, from The Tree of Life, that controls your walk through life. Millions of people are taken by angels to live underwater with them. They are shown crystal cities & told there is no need to breathe under water because souls do not require air. Genesis states the universe is created from light under water & it remains under water. The soldiers of God (Cherubim) hold us in the illusory energy world, while they are still in the waters at a deeper dimension of reality right beside us.

The story of Moses is just a make believe story someone made up after finding some ancient religious artwork showing the journey of the soul from God's realm to the earth through the waters. They had zero idea about knowledge of God so they made it all up.

It involves Egypt where before Hebrews existed everyone worshipped the Bush size Tree of Life which can change from gigantic to tiny. Everyone always worshipped The Bush size tree of Life as God, & then the story of Moses tells of The Bush God of The Egyptians & all the world appearing to Moses & telling him it is the God of all Israel. So The Hebrews Stole The Ancient Egyptian's God which they had always worshipped, & called it their own God. It appears covered in flames just as angels do. Our atmosphere burns around them when they appear. I have seen them many times & been burnt by getting too close.

So is The Bible True??? Hell no it is not true. It is a mixture of truth & pure fiction & no one knows the difference until they meet God in person, & then see where all the parts of various scriptures originated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality