Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 01:40 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
That's an interesting image---what is it?
It is meant to show that God brings souls out of the spiritual waters into the earth world. Literally millions of people report that they are taken by angels back under the spiritual waters at night when they leave their body.

This Egyptian image is showing on the right the orb of our soul held above the waters by a plant. And on the left it is showing that the human is held above the waters by the plant & there is a serpent & a winged teacher type bird with the human. It's all trying to say souls are brought from the waters & held above the waters by God's Tree of Life, & the serpent & spiritual teacher is with each soul.

This image is saying that people from underwater are lifted up above the waters by the Tree of Life.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2019, 01:59 PM

10,093 posts, read 6,439,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
I saw The Face of God today. He simply manifested & looked at me straight in the eyes & smiled. He had magnificent blue eyes & long blonde hair. No facial hair. He was huge & tall.

I didn't ask Him to manifest. He just appeared!

So I get to meet God in person, face to face. And You all never do. LOL!

So I must be on the correct spiritual path for certain.

Who's crazy now?? LOL
How nice of you to lord it over everyone else (pun intended) with your post of "I saw G-d and you won't. Neener, neener." How very humble and Christ-like.

Old 12-13-2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
How nice of you to lord it over everyone else (pun intended) with your post of "I saw G-d and you won't. Neener, neener." How very humble and Christ-like.
G-D. LOL

You mean GOD. Yes I saw God yesterday & today. GOD is Amazing.

And Christ Did set Himself above the mindless crowds. LOL

He was very Christlike. LOL

Old 12-13-2019, 03:09 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,527 times
Quote:
It is meant to show that God brings souls out of the spiritual waters into the earth world. Literally millions of people report that they are taken by angels back under the spiritual waters at night when they leave their body.

This Egyptian image is showing on the right the orb of our soul held above the waters by a plant. And on the left it is showing that the human is held above the waters by the plant & there is a serpent & a winged teacher type bird with the human. It's all trying to say souls are brought from the waters & held above the waters by God's Tree of Life, & the serpent & spiritual teacher is with each soul.

This image is saying that people from underwater are lifted up above the waters by the Tree of Life.
Interesting...the plant they are sitting on in the second image looks like the lotus flower (I think?) in the first one, with lotus flowers having a lot of spiritual symbolism. I love this type of symbolic stuff. The first one is really fascinating. Very Jonah-like. There was a thread in the Christianity forum awhile back about water symbolism and this would fit right in.

Old 12-13-2019, 05:13 PM

Ancient religion was all about The Tree of Life that sent souls from the spiritual waters up onto the earth level, which is one of the levels of the heavens & hells & is purely made from energy. Though we think it is solid because our senses are made from the same energy. But our souls are made from a different type of matter & have to be placed into forgetfulness in order to accept the earth as a real place & not just a dream.

The Tree of Life stems out from the waters & produces each soul from its flowers. Lotus flowers are common in some parts of the world & they are used to symbolise the nature of The Tree of Life because they stand tall & strong above the water as well.

There is a mysterious book (The Voynich Manuscript written in an unknown language & it has hand drawn images of strange plants with people coming through tunnels from bodies of water & sitting in small bowls of water when they reach the surface. No one knows what the book is about & yet it is clearly one person's understanding of the mysterious Tree of Life that has people coming through it from the spiritual waters to the surface.
The Tree of Life told a woman recently on another forum that she is a butterfly sitting on its flower.
The Hindus say the first god in the universe came out of a flower that grew from the waters on the outside of the universe. The Bible says the universe is created under water & people have to keep away from God's Tree. So The Bible regards the knowledge of God's Tree that produces our souls as Occult or secret knowledge. And by denying us that knowledge we have zero knowledge of our souls & as a result we imagine we are mortals & die. So Christianity is ignorant of the soul? That's not a good sign for any religion I believe.
Yet it says at the beginning of The Bible & The end that The tree of Life is our Only chance at eternal life & happiness.

Old 12-14-2019, 03:55 AM

1,096 posts, read 418,919 times
Quote:
Ancient religion was all about The Tree of Life that sent souls from the spiritual waters up onto the earth level, which is one of the levels of the heavens & hells & is purely made from energy. Though we think it is solid because our senses are made from the same energy. But our souls are made from a different type of matter & have to be placed into forgetfulness in order to accept the earth as a real place & not just a dream.

The Tree of Life stems out from the waters & produces each soul from its flowers. Lotus flowers are common in some parts of the world & they are used to symbolise the nature of The Tree of Life because they stand tall & strong above the water as well.

There is a mysterious book (The Voynich Manuscript written in an unknown language & it has hand drawn images of strange plants with people coming through tunnels from bodies of water & sitting in small bowls of water when they reach the surface. No one knows what the book is about & yet it is clearly one person's understanding of the mysterious Tree of Life that has people coming through it from the spiritual waters to the surface.
The Tree of Life told a woman recently on another forum that she is a butterfly sitting on its flower.
The Hindus say the first god in the universe came out of a flower that grew from the waters on the outside of the universe. The Bible says the universe is created under water & people have to keep away from God's Tree. So The Bible regards the knowledge of God's Tree that produces our souls as Occult or secret knowledge. And by denying us that knowledge we have zero knowledge of our souls & as a result we imagine we are mortals & die. So Christianity is ignorant of the soul? That's not a good sign for any religion I believe.
Yet it says at the beginning of The Bible & The end that The tree of Life is our Only chance at eternal life & happiness.

The Tree of Life is a symbol that was associated with Asherah. It is also important to Shamanism. The Shaman uses the Tree of Life to access the Lower World, Upper World and Middle World. It is a symbol found in various religions.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:47 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
The Tree of Life is a symbol that was associated with Asherah. It is also important to Shamanism. The Shaman uses the Tree of Life to access the Lower World, Upper World and Middle World. It is a symbol found in various religions.

The tree of life is one of my favorite symbols. My kids know that, and I often end up with tree of life jewelry as a result! It's amazing how these symbols repeat through cultures and creeds, and in dreams and art.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:51 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,587,667 times
Quote:

The tree of life is one of my favorite symbols. My kids know that, and I often end up with tree of life jewelry as a result! It's amazing how these symbols repeat through cultures and creeds, and in dreams and art.
Science is frowned upon by some people, but "branching" is one of the basic shapes that describe wheat we see around us. Its everywhere.

Old 12-14-2019, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Science is frowned upon by some people, but "branching" is one of the basic shapes that describe wheat we see around us. Its everywhere.
It is a pattern found in fractals which I saw when working with them for art. Fractal patterns are everywhere.

Old 12-14-2019, 06:48 AM

Quote:

That is awesome that is one of your favorite symbols And yes, can't agree more with how we find it everywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality