Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 08:05 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Science is frowned upon by some people, but "branching" is one of the basic shapes that describe wheat we see around us. Its everywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
That is awesome that is one of your favorite symbols And yes, can't agree more with how we find it everywhere.
To me it seems like 'as above so below' where what is found in the natural world has a spiritual or inner corollary, and vice versa. Some Christians might object, but I think a more 'wisdom' interpretation of "On earth as it is in heaven" might also apply.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2019, 11:09 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,173,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
The Tree of Life is a symbol that was associated with Asherah.
Not originally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
I saw The Face of God today.
So did I.

It was on my toasted bagel. Then I spread lox over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
It is all these things. The books are "sealed" to people who don't understand it.
That is not what "sealed" means, but thanks for your attempt to corrupt it nonetheless.

Where christians fail miserably is discerning those prophecies that are sealed versus those that are unsealed and christians have an incredibly difficult time grasping the meaning of the Greek word tachos.

Revelation 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must happen at once (Greek =Τάχος = tachos).

Revelation 22:6 Then the angel said to me, “These words are reliable and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must happen soon.” (Greek = Τάχος = tachos).

The Greek word Τάχος (tachos) means "quickly, without delay, soon, at once." Twenty centuries, two millennia or 2,000 years, however you want to call it is not "quickly, without delay, soon, at once."

Revelation 22:10 Then he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy contained in this book, because the time is near.

This is further proof that many of the bible-thumpers and those of the "Rapture Tribulation Fantasy" crowd don't actually read the texts or if they do, they don't understand what they are reading.

“Do not seal up the words of the prophecy…”

Unsealed prophecies happen now, soon, quickly, immediately, at once, without delay, within days, weeks or months.

Prophecies that are "sealed" are intended to happen in the far distant future, meaning they do not begin to unfold for centuries.

That is not my opinion or interpretation; rather that is what the texts actually say.

Daniel 8:26 The vision of the evenings and mornings that was told to you is correct. But you should seal up the vision, for it refers to a time many days from now.”

Daniel 12:4 “But you, Daniel, close up these words and seal the book until the time of the end.”

Daniel 12:8 (b) So I said, “Sir, what will happen after these things?” 12:9 He said, “Go, Daniel. For these matters are closed and sealed until the time of the end.

Isaiah 29:11 To you this entire prophetic revelation is like words in a sealed scroll. When they hand it to one who can read and say, “Read this,” he responds, “I can’t, because it is sealed.”

These events were "sealed" because they weren't intended to happen until centuries later.

Old 12-14-2019, 11:52 AM

1,378 posts, read 393,513 times
One day I walked down the stairs in my house & The Virgin Mother was standing in the centre of the main room of the house. She was glowing brightly & was infinitely beautiful. I fell to my knees instinctively & stared at Her in awe. Then slowly She transformed into The Tree of Life & that was Her way of telling me that She is The Tree of Life.

Angels of God have told me about The Tree of Life & Its Goddess since I was a child. She is actually The Holy Ghost as well. And The Son of God is Her Son & always has been. Her statues were taken by Christians for their own Churches.

When I am taken to Heaven She always speaks to me & makes me watch Her sending young souls to the earth. She says She places the souls into the hands of The Father & Son & They watch over them on earth.

So in The Centre of Heaven there is The Tree of Life & It is actually a Goddess & the origin of your soul. She is your mother & gave birth to your soul. And She feeds it from within with Her Fountain of Eternal Youth.

This religious art is showing that all gods come from The Tree of Life

Old 12-14-2019, 01:03 PM

1,096 posts, read 418,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Not originally.
I would like to hear more if you care to elaborate why you wrote that the Tree of Life was not originally associated with Asherah.

Old 12-15-2019, 05:03 PM

6,956 posts, read 6,880,495 times
Zacharia Sitchin tied it all together in his books and showed that there was a high incidence of correllation between the actual history and the Bible. He explains who the different characters were and what they stood for. It may not all sit very well with those who believe the Bible is the word of God though.

Old 12-16-2019, 04:06 AM

4,633 posts, read 3,468,191 times
Listen Micea, heathen, atheist...whatever you are. Don't tell me what I don't know. 90% of you grafted beings have absolutely no idea what you're talking about in this forum, but I let you have your say without insulting you (for the most part ) because it's not my place to jump on you for not knowing what you don't know. The text was never meant for most of you, which is why it doesn't make sense to you. In fact, most of your wicked forefathers are the ones who corrupted it, but they didn't know their corruption would be in vain. Like I said originally, the book are sealed as protection for God's people against the wicked...whom most of the naysayers and "experts" descend from.

Forgive them father, for they know not what they do.

Old 12-16-2019, 04:13 AM

Also (I don't feel like editing the post), the fact that you're using the Greeks as an authority on writings that aren't theirs shows your ignorance. Stay in the sandbox, please. You're out of your league here.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:06 AM

50,837 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Also (I don't feel like editing the post), the fact that you're using the Greeks as an authority on writings that aren't theirs shows your ignorance. Stay in the sandbox, please. You're out of your league here.
Well gee. I'm glad you "I let you have your say without insulting you".

Old 12-16-2019, 10:35 AM

16,784 posts, read 4,989,284 times
Quote:
Revelations was written in Koine Greek, and the early Christians used the Greek Septuagint. So once again you show your ignorance. Perhaps you should stay in the sandbox, you are once again out of your league here.

Old 12-16-2019, 11:35 AM

They translated stolen writings and rewrote it in their language. No European was given any divine revelation. Ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality