Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 06:35 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times

Advertisements

I believe there's more than a god-thing going on that we know little-to-nothing about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2018, 06:56 PM

2,004 posts, read 3,418,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I believe there's more than a god-thing going on that we know little-to-nothing about.
Nice pics in your profile. And I believe your statement is right on.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:38 PM

50,840 posts, read 24,359,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
#2. I was simply sharing my experiences. I thought they were pretty cool.

#3. There you go. Like I said. Trying to tell me what to do.
You don't like? Don't read it. But I don't respect people who follow ANYTHING or ANYONE blindly.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:53 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,865,041 times
Quote:
One thing I wonder about is why do people that do not believe in God and/or Jesus Christ resort to anger, laughter, resentment, wonder and attempts to persuade those that do to change their ways?
Another persecuted Christian! There is sure to be a flounce on the way.

Quote:
It makes me giggle at their foolishness.
Just like we giggle at yours...which you find offensive. See how that works? You find us laughing at you to be wrong - yet you laughing at us appears to be perfectly acceptable to you. Another classic example of Christian hypocrisy.

Quote:
I think it's easier to prove that, for me, there is a God than for them to prove there is not.[
We don't have to prove there isn't one.You have to prove that there is. You make the claim, you prove the claim.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:38 AM

2,004 posts, read 3,418,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post

Just like we giggle at yours...which you find offensive. See how that works? You find us laughing at you to be wrong - yet you laughing at us appears to be perfectly acceptable to you. Another classic example of Christian hypocrisy.

We don't have to prove there isn't one.You have to prove that there is. You make the claim, you prove the claim.
Hypocrisy? Ok. You did catch me on that one and I apologize for that. I'll try to do better on that one.

In my mind, I have proved it. Both of my examples cannot and will not ever happen again. Whether you believe in a God, or not.
I don't mean to be rude but this discussion is getting a little boring to me. We're kinda "beating a dead horse" here so I'm going to bow out. I guess you all win and that's fine with me. Bye.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:46 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Hypocrisy? Ok. You did catch me on that one and I apologize for that. I'll try to do better on that one.

In my mind, I have proved it. Both of my examples cannot and will not ever happen again. Whether you believe in a God, or not.
I don't mean to be rude but this discussion is getting a little boring to me. We're kinda "beating a dead horse" here so I'm going to bow out. I guess you all win and that's fine with me. Bye.

Quote:
Another persecuted Christian! There is sure to be a flounce on the way.

Not a Flounce but Running away shouting "I win!"

Old 12-07-2018, 03:52 AM

Quote:
We're kinda "beating a dead horse"...
What you see as 'beating a dead horse. We see as asking you to verify your claims.

Quote:
....so I'm going to bow out.
I'm shocked!

Quote:
I guess you all win and that's fine with me. Bye.
I guess we do. Bye!

Old 12-07-2018, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Not a Flounce but Running away shouting "I win!"
Almost a flounce old wise one.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:03 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Almost a flounce old wise one.
It's the Other way of Getting the Last Word while blocking any response that is the Tactic of claiming a win without actually having to make the case stand up. You'll recall Omegius trying to engoneer a Win with cheap points in trashtalk.

Old 12-07-2018, 05:17 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
It's the Other way of Getting the Last Word while blocking any response that is the Tactic of claiming a win without actually having to make the case stand up. You'll recall Omegius trying to engoneer a Win with cheap points in trashtalk.
lmao, you are at it again. accusing them of doing the exact same thing you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality