Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2021, 10:58 AM

50,798 posts, read 24,310,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo1234 View Post
Folks, here's a tiny proportion of the personal abuse dispensed by Arach Angle towards others who don't agree with ”his” views:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been spanked, debunked and sussed out so many times.

Pull your heads out of your butts again.

I can cut through your BS.

It's just a garbage claim from you.

Their refutes are that of children.

I trounced you.

Basically they use it like a dork.

Let's see how fast the coward runs away this time.

You are afraid that it hurts your ...errrrrr anti God faith.

He may have had some indoctrination from anti-God cults.

Your type of atheist can't handle it.

They lose all ability to control themselves.

Yeah you suck.

You are that stupid.

You had to run away and hide stupid.
It's a list!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2021, 11:22 AM

16,772 posts, read 4,979,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
It's a list!
It is missing 'you are scarred by religion' and 'if you put a virus and the LHC on a stick and old it at arms length, you must be stronger than Popeye' (or something like that).

Old 07-18-2021, 11:49 AM

63,803 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo1234 View Post
Folks, here's a tiny proportion of the personal abuse dispensed by Arach Angle towards others who don't agree with ”his” views:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been spanked, debunked and sussed out so many times.

Pull your heads out of your butts again.

I can cut through your BS.

It's just a garbage claim from you.

Their refutes are that of children.

I trounced you.

Basically they use it like a dork.

Let's see how fast the coward runs away this time.

You are afraid that it hurts your ...errrrrr anti God faith.

He may have had some indoctrination from anti-God cults.

Your type of atheist can't handle it.

They lose all ability to control themselves.

Yeah you suck.

You are that stupid.

You had to run away and hide stupid.
How is ANY of that an " Example of lunacy that shows that "god" isn't real"??? It IS personal abuse bashing and denigrating Arach, however, Mr. Hypocrite!.

Old 07-18-2021, 12:22 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
How is ANY of that an " Example of lunacy that shows that "god" isn't real"??? It IS personal abuse bashing and denigrating Arach, however, Mr. Hypocrite!.
Its time retreat. They have a higher power that out ranks us. Everything he posted was a response to a post. But that doesn't concern the other side at all.

They can't denigrate me really. On a forum they hit submit like it makes real. Look above how they how they hit me. And if I reply back it will be added to the abuse patrol list of "all arch's fault". Strawman can't face me down. Because using brute observation he comes up short ... so avoid the observations and sucker punch the person. Moderator cut: Why did you mention a civil rights movement?

so the posts above and the patrol's list are lunacy used to defend a statement of belief about god. Worthy of any religion-ist, regardless of the belief.

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-18-2021 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: BLM? Not relevant.

Old 07-18-2021, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Yeah, that's allowed.

1st- atheist:
you're delusional. making excuses, farfetched, and don't know what you are talking about

2nd- arach's response:
you lose all control when you hear the word god

3rd: Abuse police:

Hey look everybody, Arach said "you lose all control when you hear the word god" and is the abuser.

its standard issue when facts start to slip away.

This should be my last post on the subject.

Old 07-19-2021, 10:35 AM

29,547 posts, read 9,716,744 times
The option to ignore again comes to mind...

Old 07-19-2021, 10:44 AM

16,772 posts, read 4,979,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I have. I am not going to see what I missed, but my guess is they do not like my sense of humor.

Old 07-19-2021, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Yeah, you re right again. But its best to sort it out in the open. Kind shows who is doing what.

Old 07-19-2021, 11:25 AM

29,547 posts, read 9,716,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Yeah, you re right again. But its best to sort it out in the open. Kind shows who is doing what.
Really?

If the regulars here don't all well know who is doing what by now, they're brain dead. If your concern is about other "lookiloos," as you wish, but I don't think there are many of those worth worrying about. If there are any negligible number of those, I'm sure they know who is doing what as well.

Does anything really get "sorted out" in this forum in any case? That's something of another good chuckle as well...

Old 07-20-2021, 03:44 AM

1,752 posts, read 754,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Water View Post
One of the things that believers do (or don't do) is ignore obvious, HUGE disconnects between what they profess on one hand, and what they profess on the other. Dots they old to be true, but which not only can't be connected, but are in direct contravention to each other.

Well-known radio host Dennis Prager is a believer in the perfect, all knowing god of the bible. A god to wise and powerful as to have created the Universe and all that is in it, including ALL the laws of nature, all the way down to the forces that hold the various particles of atoms together.

Yet, in the next breath, he describes mankind, the crowning achievement of this "creator", as being deeply flawed!

Whoa Nelly, how can that be. Onmi-whatever creator that is infinitely-wise and powerful, and the best he can come up with is a deeply flawed mankind! Really!

The contradiction is immense to the point of infinity.

I do agree that mankind is deeply flawed, so it must be the other side of the contradiction that is fatally-flawed, i.e. that there is an omni-this and omni-that creator., It simply can't be both ways if one is in the least bit intellectually-honest (not a characteristic, however, properly associated with believers or believing).

Humans have freewill. To have true freewill we must be allowed to perform good acts as well as bad acts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality