Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2021, 10:58 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,648,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
There's an old saying that one is judged by the company they keep. When a self-proclaimed atheist sides with the religionists most of the time...that means something.

Welcome to the victim club.
The Victim Club = The Miserable Haters Coming to a Internet Forum titled Religion and Spirituality to Bust On Theist Strangers and Whine & Complain That Most People Perceive a God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2021, 11:05 AM

16,763 posts, read 4,971,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
The Victim Club = The Miserable Haters Coming to a Internet Forum titled Religion and Spirituality to Bust On Theist Strangers and Whine & Complain That Most People Perceive a God.
Hey, look, another misrepresentation to bait atheists so they can be interrogated, harassed, insulted, and mocked.

Old 07-11-2021, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Hey, look, another misrepresentation to bait atheists so they can be interrogated, harassed, insulted, and mocked.
God IS "real" (and substantiated to exist)...you need to get hip to that.
The "lunacy" (typical harassment, insult, & mocking) is thinking a real God Entity does not exist.

Old 07-11-2021, 01:20 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,570,234 times
Quote:
There's an old saying that one is judged by the company they keep. When a self-proclaimed atheist sides with the religionists most of the time...that means something.

Welcome to the victim club.
lmao ... the victim club ... he was a victim long before I met him. I haven't met one hard core anti-god that isn't a victim. Not one in my life.

Yes, Some people judge the bird by what it says and does. Others judge the birds by the colors. The t-shirt colors so to speak.

Hmmm ... I wonder who tends to be more of a bigot in the end?

Old 07-11-2021, 01:21 PM

50,768 posts, read 24,270,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
lmao ... the victim club ... he was a victim long before I met him. I haven't met one hard core anti-god that isn't a victim. Not one in my life.

Yes, Some people judge the bird by what it says and does. Others judge the birds by the colors. The t-shirt colors so to speak.

Hmmm ... I wonder who tends to be more of a bigot in the end?
I wonder why you think my comment applied to you.

Old 07-11-2021, 01:23 PM

2,400 posts, read 782,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Par for the gln course.

Old 07-11-2021, 01:25 PM

2,400 posts, read 782,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
God IS "real" (and substantiated to exist)...you need to get hip to that.
The "lunacy" (typical harassment, insult, & mocking) is thinking a real God Entity does not exist.
Once again, I beseech you to offer evidence to that un-evidenced Fairy Tale. The scorse so far is 000.0000 rounded up to the nearest 0.

Old 07-11-2021, 01:25 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,570,234 times
Quote:
I wonder why you think my comment applied to you.
There you go .. you didn;t answer the question ... again. Its like the million th time.

That alone should tell you something. We have a saying in the Bizz. The apple don't fall far from the tree. You express your beliefs in the exact same manor as poor ol' granny and auntie.

Old 07-11-2021, 01:31 PM

50,768 posts, read 24,270,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
There you go .. you didn;t answer the question ... again. Its like the million th time.

That alone should tell you something. We have a saying in the Bizz. The apple don't fall far from the tree. You express your beliefs in the exact same manor as poor ol' granny and auntie.
You mean this question: "I wonder who tends to be more of a bigot in the end?" First of all, I thought it was rhetorical. But if you want my answer -- people like you who make all sorts of judgements about the personal lives and history of people you never met.

Old 07-11-2021, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Water View Post
Once again, I beseech you to offer evidence to that un-evidenced Fairy Tale. The scorse so far is 000.0000 rounded up to the nearest 0.
I did...over and over again. Prima facie evidence.
Your failure to understand (nonlearner)...despite my generous attempts to educate you...creates a complete impediment to conveying the info/data.
80 to 90% of the people in the world know this intuitively, no teaching even required. Gotta admit though...I had to be taught...I was educated through this forum by a brilliant teacher.
That you are one of the few that just can't seem to grasp it is most unfortunate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality