Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2022, 12:23 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,326,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy739 View Post
This is the ONE thing you don't want to be wrong about and spend all eternity regretting it. Jesus is the Savior of the world, the Messiah as was promised all through the Old Testament. Please don't refuse to be forgiven. Jesus paid for your sins and mine, but the forgiveness isn't yours until you receive Him as your Lord and Savior. So I guess the question I would ask an atheist is why would you refuse the love of the One Who gave His life for you?
It would be illigical to not believe in a God but then believe he had a son.

The rest is your religious belief and applie to the billions of non Christians as much as to atheists. And we are not fearful of the claim about Conditional Love.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2022, 12:27 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,326,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonked View Post
Attachment 239012
The Peewee Division of American Atheists holds its semiannual meeting.

Baby Freddy was heard to utter his first words: "I don't beweeve in woo woo, do oo?"

Mama Atheist, who's never given a thought to the existence of God, was thrilled.

Adios, insane clown posse.

Lovingly, or maybe not,
Zonked
Irkle Berserkle
The Venerable Bede
Little Bo Peep
And the whole gang, not all of whose names I can remember

Very mature post. And totally lacking of insults or mocking, Goldie will be pleased.

Interesting on how obsessed on the thinking processes of newborn babies but not doibg any actual research.

Old 08-31-2022, 12:31 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,796,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
You are the one that is ridiculous...and dishonest...claiming I try to present evidence that Atheists are Satan worshipers.
I've never said that...and you know it. So, it's a lie.
And I also never claimed that God Perception is some *special* ability...in fact, just the opposite, I note that it is common/normal, like being sighted compared to being blind.
You are just one of the few that lack that ability...and, as I am with blind people, you have my sympathy & I will pray for you.
Goldie, you're really reaching. Yeah I have no doubt you will "pray" for me......to meet an undesirable end.

Old 08-31-2022, 12:35 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,796,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Very mature post. And totally lacking of insults or mocking, Goldie will be pleased.

Interesting on how obsessed on the thinking processes of newborn babies but not doibg any actual research.
Definitely in poor taste for a supposed religious person. I feel violated. But, since Zonked is "zonked" there will be no more of this bizarreness. Until he is reincarnated into something like his last 50 monikers.

Old 08-31-2022, 12:54 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,653,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Goldie, you're really reaching. Yeah I have no doubt you will "pray" for me......to meet an undesirable end.
That is not true.
I am sincere about my concern for everyone's well-being and that they are situated as best as reasonably possible.

Old 08-31-2022, 01:26 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
I know right? According to him, I'm the devil incarnate. Can't help that he gets "butthurt".
Did you notice that golden rain deleted the word "not" from his post? I thought that was an infraction of the rules of engagement.

Old 08-31-2022, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy739 View Post
This is the ONE thing you don't want to be wrong about and spend all eternity regretting it. Jesus is the Savior of the world, the Messiah as was promised all through the Old Testament. Please don't refuse to be forgiven. Jesus paid for your sins and mine, but the forgiveness isn't yours until you receive Him as your Lord and Savior. So I guess the question I would ask an atheist is why would you refuse the love of the One Who gave His life for you?
Because there is no evidence that your Messiah ever even existed.

Old 08-31-2022, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Sure it is offensive. But it only happens because when you advice someone that it is a good word to call someone.Such use of words a bit school boyish, no? Dont throw stones that can be picked up and thrown right back at you. No crying after that. Didnt you learn that in school, LearnMe?
He did not advise anyone. On the contrary his advice was not to call him butt hurt. Golden deleted the word not when he quoted him.

Last edited by sanspeur; 08-31-2022 at 01:56 PM..

Old 08-31-2022, 02:24 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,653,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Did you notice that golden rain deleted the word "not" from his post? I thought that was an infraction of the rules of engagement.
I quoted it exactly how it was...both times.
You were not sharp enough to notice HE edited it in between. You'd make a terrible investigator.
Though I'm sure a disgusting thing like "Golden Rain" is against the TOS.
You people sure are all about your fetishes, ain'tcha?
Hey...whatever you all are into.

Old 08-31-2022, 02:30 PM

10,534 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Wait. Was Zonked actually Irkle Berserkle ?
I suspected they might be one and the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality