Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2009, 04:29 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,251,379 times

Advertisements

YouTube - did you know ... ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 04:31 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,676,781 times
I dont have speakers!!!!!!!!! Can you find me a transcript? And who is that guy?

Old 07-08-2009, 05:39 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,251,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I dont have speakers!!!!!!!!! Can you find me a transcript? And who is that guy?

he is mainly talking to the the Christians

Old 07-08-2009, 06:16 PM

23,021 posts, read 34,403,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Good!!! You shouldn't listen to that stuff!

Old 02-08-2011, 11:50 PM

1 posts, read 978 times
I have faith in many things. Like the love of my family which I can feel and have seen. I have not seen God or felt anything. How can you have blind faith in a book? Just an honest questions, I really want to know.

Just those words alone!! "Like the love of my family which I can feel and have seen " That is proof of God's existence! their love is given to you as a gift from the spirit and without God the world would be mostly violence and filled with ton's of disaster with nothing good happening!!

[b]What is proof that god exists!!?? you ask Well look in the mirror!! You grew in a belly for 9 months
go look up how babies are formed and come back and tell me that is not a miracle! the fact that life is built and made within another body!! Seriously and we all doubt it because we want and desire proof for our eyes to see, too touch, why? what would that do if you cannot believe without physical legit proof then you do not have faith. Look around... Ever get a "wow" feeling when you experience a flock of birds over top of your head, or the feeling inside from experiencing the most gorgeous rainbow?

all of nature or the way a plant grows with a seed that is dried out and seems like there is no hope it will in fact grow!!! And it does Grow!! why because we water it...how does water do that? what is dirt and why is it on the ground and why is a butterfly first a catapillar?? come on this is why we all ought to believe in God and Son Jesus Christ!! all these things we experience are not a mistake...all of it is a gift given to us!! a chance to live and to love and to feel emotions... would you die so others could live? that is exactly what Jesus did so we can have life ! because he loved us with no strings attached! all he asks is that you do have faith and believe in him because he SO BELIEVES IN YOU! The ultimate Unconditional Love.... Its there we all just need to embrace it and surround ourselves with people who also love him because if you surround yourself with those whom doubt and are skeptical you will remain the same. Also choosing to intoxicate of any sorts or bad language or basically anything that is toxic and unhealthy it will separate you from feeling his presence...... I have made poor decisions and basically if it seems like it is wrong or you think you cannot be happy without a certain substance in your body and others you know are concerned about you then its time to feel they may be real and valid and time to see it from within them and not yourself. Anytime is a Good time to ask for forgiveness and it can be anywhere at your bedside...in the kitchen even on the can! Pray that you can be open to hear his voice and not to remain so doubt filled and just Embrace a Newness in you.. also have you ever had known anyone who was really ill and woah how the heck did they make it through it to live?? I bet I know how they did!!

Old 02-09-2011, 01:21 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,868,840 times
Ah yes! Pretty flowers, rainbows and cuddly kittens prove the existence of gods!!

Oh boy!!!

Old 02-09-2011, 01:57 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,168,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adryan View Post
Now ask yourself, How would they possibly be able to do that?

"I refuse to prove that I exist,” says God, “for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing"
Without faith, you would only be left with facts

Old 11-14-2011, 07:04 PM

11 posts, read 8,525 times
Have you ever considered that if an explosion were to occur in a room the chairs and tables would not suddenly be arranged in perfect order it would all be completely chaotic and smashed into pieces...yet the world has been created with such magnificent and beautiful order..think about the complexity of the DNA in our body, the rising of the sun everyday without fail, and everything else you see around you. How could such order have come about by chance. There must have been a creator..and that creator is God....(please contact me if you want to talk more)

Old 11-14-2011, 08:42 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,868,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lailz View Post
Have you ever considered that if an explosion were to occur in a room the chairs and tables would not suddenly be arranged in perfect order it would all be completely chaotic and smashed into pieces...yet the world has been created with such magnificent and beautiful order..
Oh dear!! Not again!

Old 11-14-2011, 08:54 PM

33,563 posts, read 37,165,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Oh dear!! Not again!
LOL, that watchmakers analogy just never dies as it deserves to, does it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality