Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 07:53 AM

9,853 posts, read 13,706,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctsat View Post
You might want to try CPS, child protective services. I'm sorry but I can't agree with the " live and let live" attitude expressed in some of the earlier replies. We are supposed to be a nation of laws and those laws were made for a reason, if you don't agree with the laws then do what you can to change them. These " live and let live" responders would probably be the first ones to jump on their cell phones and dial *DPS if they saw some person trying to enjoy a beer on their drive home but turn a blind eye to an apartment with 15 people living in it.

Living in an overcrowded apartment is not cause to report abuse. They will laugh at that report. There needs to be some type of reason for abuse. If the family(ies) are going through a hard time that's no reason to report to CPS. Poverty does not equal neglect.

However, I am surprised that the complex does not have occupancy rules. I know mine does. Maybe call their corporate office if it's something you are very concerned about and want clarification on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2013, 09:21 PM

502 posts, read 934,703 times
Mind your business, the way things are today sometimes to just make it families need to stay together to survive. The government has no business regulating living situations. Unless harm is being caused to a third party stay out of it.

Old 07-19-2013, 11:42 PM

7,130 posts, read 11,841,916 times
Sorry....but that many folks in a small apartment is going to be VERY stressful, and stress will create issues of its' own, often dragging others in w/it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio