Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 03:15 PM

181 posts, read 684,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
It is too bad you don't like yourself..

Nita

Very funny. Whats so wrong about liking myself and having confidence? Misery loves company and I am not the type of person to bring another down for any reason.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:44 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanykayy View Post
Very funny. Whats so wrong about liking myself and having confidence? Misery loves company and I am not the type of person to bring another down for any reason.
Then why are you doing it? Life here, or anywhere, is what you make of it. You're leaving. Fair enough. A lot of people here get it and bid you farewell. What is not necessary are your comments about what makes the IE 'bad'. Those comments, like the title of this thread, beg one to ask, "What is your point?" To me, they are the equivalent of tossing a few grenades in the room you are leaving and then slamming the door shut.

Nothing you have said is really productive nor constructive. The negative title of this thread and the negative tone of your posts that follow are contrary to the positive attitude you are trying to project. If anything, this thread reads like a solicitation for reasons to leave and confirmation of your decision. You should, and would, need none of that if you were confident. You are leaving - leave.

With that said, good luck. The Seattle area is very nice. You be nice, too.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:45 PM

2,184 posts, read 5,551,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
That's exactly what I did. I moved from a South OC house on a tiny lot, where I could literally hear my neighbors' lunch digesting, to a funky old farmhouse in South Fontana on two fenced acres with huge shade trees, fruit trees, grape vines and a big detached garage with a shop. There's no way I could duplicate this (and afford it) where I came from.
Nirvana! *Kudos to Fontana Gal*

Old 09-25-2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Then why are you doing it? Life here, or anywhere, is what you make of it. You're leaving. Fair enough. A lot of people here get it and bid you farewell. What is not necessary are your comments about what makes the IE 'bad'. Those comments, like the title of this thread, beg one to ask, "What is your point?" To me, they are the equivalent of tossing a few grenades in the room you are leaving and then slamming the door shut.

Nothing you have said is really productive nor constructive. The negative title of this thread and the negative tone of your posts that follow are contrary to the positive attitude you are trying to project. If anything, this thread reads like a solicitation for reasons to leave and confirmation of your decision. You should, and would, need none of that if you were confident. You are leaving - leave.

With that said, good luck. The Seattle area is very nice. You be nice, too.
My original point was to point out that IE sucks. Cause it does. Then a couple of the posts turned into why I shouldn't move to Wa. haha. And how I like myself too much. Ha. And not to mention that my posts are meant for PEOPLE WHO DON'T ALREADY LIVE HERE. I am WARNING them not to come. Thats all.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:57 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
My original point was to point out that IE sucks. Cause it does. Then a couple of the posts turned into why I shouldn't move to Wa. haha. And how I like myself too much. Ha. And not to mention that my posts are meant for PEOPLE WHO DON'T ALREADY LIVE HERE. I am WARNING them not to come. Thats all.
Fair enough...a public service announcement.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:25 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
No one ever said you shouldn't move to Seattle, we said it isn't quite what you think it is or it may not be what you think it is. You also have mentioned you don't want to bring others down, what do you think you are doing by your origianal post? You put many on the defensive for no good reason. If someone had asked about IE and you put in your 2 cents worth, that would be different.

Of course you are the type that wants to bring others down. I really don't think you are exactly what you are telling us you are. Regardless, enjoy living in Wash, many people do. and yes, Seattle has a lot less rain that Miami and a lot less sunshine I will add.

Nita

Old 09-25-2009, 04:29 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,938,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahkate_m View Post
*Kudos to Fontana Gal*
A-hem...

Old 09-25-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

Of course you are the type that wants to bring others down. I really don't think you are exactly what you are telling us you are. Regardless, enjoy living in Wash, many people do. and yes, Seattle has a lot less rain that Miami and a lot less sunshine I will add.

Nita

It's funny how defensive and quite rude you are. I certainly did not post this post to get your input about "who I really am." Who are you anyway? My post was to warn people that the IE sucks. That's it. And what am I telling people I am? I'm sorry you aren't as happy with yourself as I am with myself. Maybe thats somthing you need to work on internally. Me not liking an area of So Cal has nothing to do with anything else. Duh.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:49 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,432,086 times
Quote:
It's funny how defensive and quite rude you are.
Quote:
My post was to warn people that the IE sucks. Duh.
A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

If anyone takes such heightened offense to "The IE sucks" (which is where I live myself) then they must agree with me. Haha. Thanks for wasting a post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties