Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 02:02 AM

3,661 posts, read 2,947,010 times

Advertisements

San Diego? Every time I go there I see the most beautiful Latinas ever. But again I think Latinas are god gift to men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2017, 09:15 AM

4,294 posts, read 4,428,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
But again I think Latinas are god gift to men.
All brown women are gods gift to men

Old 10-19-2017, 09:27 AM

2,916 posts, read 3,000,773 times
This seems like a thread about white men that want to date non-black women mostly.

I'm curious how the male/female demographic splits affect Asian or black men...and how it differs for men of color that prefer women of their own race versus those that are willing to give white women a chance.

Old 10-19-2017, 11:18 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,410,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
All brown women are gods gift to men
Good thing I'm light brown and tan easily ...but I'm not Latina.

Old 10-20-2017, 11:11 AM

219 posts, read 316,685 times
Quote:
San Diego? Every time I go there I see the most beautiful Latinas ever. But again I think Latinas are god gift to men.
Are they single though?

Old 10-20-2017, 06:52 PM

1,029 posts, read 2,482,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGregorShow View Post
Are they single though?
My housekeeper is a single beautiful 40ish Latina...

Old 10-23-2017, 02:52 PM

23 posts, read 30,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenaus View Post
Sorry gotta disagree here. Been living in la for a few years now. First of all there are tons of beautiful women here enough to where men are basically walking through an international buffet of their choosing wherever they go. Don't forget la is the city where models, actresses, or just plain artsy hot girls come to live. Image here is more influenced by the media so even average women play up their looks enough so that they become "above average". The playground is definitely not equal here when there's always a hotter chick around the corner. If a guy is even slightly attractive here the women are thirsty as hell. Ive seen it with my own eyes multiple times and as a result these decently attractive men think they're gods gift to man because of all the attention. These men if they are decent guys and decently good looking are lunged at like piranhas. So yes the competition is real. I'm starting to think that dating in Southern California sucks for women in general. Maybe oc the hometown I grew up in is better who knows because I do see more family men in that area. I wonder why I stay in la sometimes but there's a lot to do here and opportunities to take different classes, dance workshops and I don't know where else to go so I stay. Sometimes I see pictures of couples from Pennsylvania or even the central coast of California and I think dang that guy would've never went for that girl here in Los Angeles. You'll see if you moved here--just takes a minute to realize the dating reality here. Sorry to hear it sucks in San Diego too because I was considering moving there with hopes that the dating scene might be better. Sigh.
We’re both doomed! Lol

Old 10-23-2017, 05:33 PM

630 posts, read 1,049,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4226 View Post
We’re both doomed! Lol
Hahahahahah maybe we should start a support group called "hopeless in SoCal"

Old 10-24-2017, 11:50 AM

170 posts, read 188,758 times
Quote:
seriously ? if you were mex I would believe you

Old 01-15-2018, 08:27 AM

6,558 posts, read 12,051,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STORM-SHADOW View Post
FYI,

This is VERY TRUE in Sicily, Sardania, & Southern Italy b/c of its economies are in agriculture & fishery (male jobs). Most of the females from those Italian Regions, who are college graduates to look for professional jobs in Central & Northern Italy. I worked in Milan (the economic capital) & visited in Rome (the political capital). WOW! There is GREATER FEMALE vs. male ratio in both Italian cities. Most Italian females like to work in the public (Rome) or private (Milan) sectors. What Rome is to DC & Milan is to NYC.

Man Diego:

Yes the US Military, particularly the USMC & USNY didn't help this GREATER MALE vs. female ratio in SD. I too experienced it when I served in the USAF. My basic training & tech school (AF job specialty) was in Man Antonio, TX. LOL! Afterwards, I was stationed at Biloxi, MS & I was deployed to Iraq (2004-2005). There is a joke in the US Military about the GREATER MALE vs. female ratio to be called a "SAUSAGE FEST." LMAO! Glad I served, but I don't miss the GREATER MALE vs. LESS FEMALE ratio at all.

Now I live in the East Coast, particularly NYC. The GREATER FEMALE vs. MALE ratio is AWESOME! I can enjoy my selection of beautiful, intellectual, & multicultural females from all over the globe. Can I get a witness? AMEN!
After having served in the Navy for 20 years, one thing I noticed is the similar scenes between San Diego and the other Navy towns I've been stationed in: Norfolk/Virginia Beach and Jacksonville, FL. It's especially bad on a ship, since the male to female ratio is like 4:1. When the ship is underway for long periods of time, that is the other people on the ship is the only personal contact you have. Most people on the ship have that high school mentality, and the guys have to flaunt their masculinity to attract the hot Navy girls.

One types of females that all the Navy towns including San Diego have is "dependas". Dependas are defined as women who marry a military man for the pay and benefits. Usually younger guys who are socially awkward and have low self esteem and haven't had many if any dates or GF's in their hometown fall victim. Dependas are stereotypically overweight and lazy, and do not work. They stay home and sit on the couch all day, and when the sailor husband comes home from a tough day on duty at the base or ship, he usually gets yelled at by the wife and she barks orders for him to do work around the house (cook, clean, other chores, etc.). I think my ex wife from San Diego may have been a dependa.

Thank God I'm not in the military anymore. Ever since I moved back to Atlanta I get all kinds of attention that I wasn't used to getting, especially on the ship. I imagine if I wasn't married I'd have a blast here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego