Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2016, 09:03 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,850,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
I keep hearing this...how many actual cases of this have there been? I've seen some examples of Trump voters where they (loudly and proudly) declared they voted for Trump, and were acting like complete a-holes...and they didn't get beat up.

Foul-mouthed Starbucks customer screams 'I voted for Trump!' at baristas during furious rant while waiting for his coffee

This airline passenger’s pro-Trump rant was caught on video. Now he’s banned from Delta.

Angry Woman at Michaels Store Cries Discrimination for Being White, Voting Trump: Video

I mean, talk about goading people into a conflict - and no conflict ensued...

Are you referring to this, by chance? Snopes: Chicago police said they are investigating an battery caught on video that stemmed from a traffic-related altercation — not from discussing politics.

That wasn't "because he voted for Trump" (they didn't even know if he did or not) - there was a traffic incident related to it. It was a despicable and terrible incident, either way, regardless of what caused it.

But I hardly think that incident proves what you're saying above ("all of the news reports", as you say).
Did the republicans pay any of those people? To save us both some time, they didn't, unlike how the democrats paid people to start fights a trump rallies.

Maybe you missed this local story
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari

A list of others
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.daily...?client=safari

Do you member the news stories about trump rally getting shut down in Chicago because of protesters. People actually preventing others freedom of speech? That is what democrats were paying people to do.

Old 12-01-2016, 09:23 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,935,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Did the republicans pay any of those people? To save us both some time, they didn't, unlike how the democrats paid people to start fights a trump rallies.

Maybe you missed this local story
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari

A list of others
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.daily...?client=safari

Do you member the news stories about trump rally getting shut down in Chicago because of protesters. People actually preventing others freedom of speech? That is what democrats were paying people to do.
I was responding specifically to the part about news stories of Trump supporters getting beaten/mugged. This line:
Quote:
Do you ignore all news reports about trump supporters getting mugged/beat up?

I couldn't care less about the "payed protesters" stuff...I'd honestly wish we'd stop talking about Hillary and "the democrats" (I assume you mean her campaign and the DNC).

She lost, the election is over...can we freaking move on from talking about her???

Old 12-02-2016, 09:43 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,265,809 times
Quote:
Are you trying to say that Democrats created more jobs than Republicans?

You've conveniently forgotten that fact that Trump's was heavily reliant on his overlord Putin and Russia to supply the legions of online goons for him.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Are you trying to say that Democrats created more jobs than Republicans?

You've conveniently forgotten that fact that Trump's was heavily reliant on his overlord Putin and Russia to supply the legions of online goons for him.

Do you have any proof trump/GOP payed people on Russia? The Russian deny it.

I follow politics pretty closely and I've never seen any evidence, only democrat mouth pieces using it to deflect from the content of emails from Hillary, the dnc and Podesta.

A lot of big players lost their jobs on the left because of what was uncovered. You should look into the content. Maybe you'll find it interesting how msm was giving Hillary questions to the debate days before the actual debate so she could prepare.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:31 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,795,040 times
Quote:
I linked to the video showing the democrats admitting it.

A quote from the video
"We have mentally ill people we pay to do sh*t. Make no mistake.”
The admitted paying people to wear provocative shirts and support BLM at trump rallies and be attacked by trump crazies.
They never admitted paying people to strike or assault anyone.

You are ignoring what they do admit to and interpreting "to do sh*t " to fit you scenario

Old 12-02-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
The admitted paying people to wear provocative shirts and support BLM at trump rallies and be attacked by trump crazies.
They never admitted paying people to strike or assault anyone.

You are ignoring what they do admit to and interpreting "to do sh*t " to fit you scenario
So this quote from the video is just paying people to wear shirts? Is wearing a t shirt "crazy stuff" to you?

No, I’m saying that we have mentally ill people that we pay to do ****, make no mistake. Over the last twenty years. I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do crazy stuff, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:42 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,795,040 times
Quote:
So this quote from the video is just paying people to wear shirts? Is wearing a t shirt "crazy stuff" to you?

No, I’m saying that we have mentally ill people that we pay to do ****, make no mistake. Over the last twenty years. I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do crazy stuff, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel.
Wearing a BLM shirt to a klan rally is crazy stuff
Wearing a swastika to a synagogue is crazy stuff
So yes
Wearing a BLM shirt to a trump rally is crazy stuff

Old 12-02-2016, 10:51 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,265,809 times
Quote:
Do you have any proof trump/GOP payed people on Russia? The Russian deny it.
Let's review what we do know:

- The Russian government had an army of online goons whose job is to help get Donald Trump elected.

- The Russians hacked into the DNC and State Dept systems to obtain private messages between Hillary staffs.

- The Russians lodged a complaint with the UN over harsh language directed at Trump by a UN official. It was extremely unusual for Russia to standup for a non-Russian.

- Several of Trump's key advisors have close ties with Russia.

Was the Russian government directly inteferring with our election to get Trump elected? Hell yes!!!

Do we have a direct link from Trump to Russia's hack? No yet, but it is coming.

Quote:
The Russian deny it.
Do you believe them?

Quote:
I follow politics pretty closely and I've never seen any evidence, only democrat mouth pieces using it to deflect from the content of emails from Hillary, the dnc and Podesta.

A lot of big players lost their jobs on the left because of what was uncovered. You should look into the content. Maybe you'll find it interesting how msm was giving Hillary questions to the debate days before the actual debate so she could prepare.

What I find more interesting is who will be running this country. Will orders be given from the White House or the Kremlin?

But oh yeah, Hillary getting debate questions in advance are very important too.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Let's review what we do know:

- The Russian government had an army of online goons whose job is to help get Donald Trump elected.

- The Russians hacked into the DNC and State Dept systems to obtain private messages between Hillary staffs.

- The Russians lodged a complaint with the UN over harsh language directed at Trump by a UN official. It was extremely unusual for Russia to standup for a non-Russian.

- Several of Trump's key advisors have close ties with Russia.

Was the Russian government directly inteferring with our election to get Trump elected? Hell yes!!!

Do we have a direct link from Trump to Russia's hack? No yet, but it is coming.

Do you believe them?

What I find more interesting is who will be running this country. Will orders be given from the White House or the Kremlin?

But oh yeah, Hillary getting debate questions in advance are very important too.

I'm more worried about the truth than who showed us the truth. We learned much more about the Clinton's/dnc than the msm giving questions to Hilary like how the dnc colluded with super pacs (which is illegal), how the clintons sold access to campaign donors with she was sos (including weapons deals), how even Chelsea Clinton even thought the foundation was corrupt and she was laughed at while the scheme went on. Plus dozens of other large scale scandals. We havnt even gotten all the emails yet. America got to see the culture of corruption the was the Clinton's and the dnc.

Still speculation, though I have no problem believing Russia was involved, but trump has no ties to Russia or promoting the hacking. The one person who had business interests in Russia was fired long ago.

Old 12-04-2016, 09:31 AM

3,109 posts, read 2,991,080 times
I never thought it would happen but the only red state represented at my family's Thanksgiving dinner was Michigan. Four out of five of my family voted for DT...and we are proud of it. The one HRC voter is the highest earner by far, but her 200k per year is highly reliant on billing Medicare..so I guess she is one of the so called more educated Clinton voters..who of course wouldn't bite the hand that sent her kids to private schools. The people that started out as dirt poor depression kids and became millionaires by simple work and passive investing...hated Hillary more than BO. Trump wants to help all Americans; Clinton was interested in a Chicago thug style political machine. I think Bill's days in Chapiwua may be numbered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland