Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 11:47 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,821,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
It's not my issue that you "think" this is a generalization.

Take it up with yourself Newbie the intolerance suicide promoter.
I’m not promoting suicide. I’m just saying you are the problem too. Don’t complain too hard. I never mentioned suicide. It’s your issue because you think human species are a problem.

Old 11-30-2019, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Non Sequitur

The world would be a much better place without intolerable hate spewing minds such as what you've displayed here.

Go read a book on how to better yourself.
Speak for yourself, it’s you that spew the hate first. Go do your homework.

Old 11-30-2019, 11:57 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,293,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I’m not promoting suicide. I’m just saying you are the problem too. Don’t complain too hard. I never mentioned suicide. It’s your issue because you think human species are a problem.
Oh now you want to back peddle. Not a wise move to tell someone to remove themselves from the world and then turn around and claim this.

Like I stated the world would be much better off if those who wish suicide on others for holding a different reality than yours did not exist here. Also the exhibit of hatred and personal attacks displayed by you simply because I am aware of the suffering, sorrow and despair on this earth.

Yes the world would be a much better place without minds like you displayed. I am thankful I don't harbor the unconscionable behaviors and words you displayed here.

You must be mad at all the climate change rubbish I've dunked that you've posted. Get over it and go do your homework so that you can be an educated participant on that topic.

Old 12-01-2019, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Oh now you want to back peddle. Not a wise move to tell someone to remove themselves from the world and then turn around and claim this.

Like I stated the world would be much better off if those who wish suicide on others for holding a different reality than yours did not exist here. Also the exhibit of hatred and personal attacks displayed by you simply because I am aware of the suffering, sorrow and despair on this earth.

Yes the world would be a much better place without minds like yours.
I don’t back peddle. I never suggest you or anyone to commit suicide. But if you insist then go ahead and accuse me. I simply suggest you are not being honest with your honest fact.
There’s no hatre for you, frankly I don’t have time and energy to hate people who post stupid things online. Next time think twice about posting some generalizations.

Old 12-01-2019, 12:05 AM

Quote:
I don’t back peddle. I never suggest you or anyone to commit suicide. But if you insist then go ahead to accuse me. I simply suggest you are not being honest with your honest fact.
There’s no hatre for you. I’m replying to stupid statement online.
Quote:
You can remove yourself if that’s how you feel. One less. The earth will be a better place. If that’s how you feel.
You not good at backpedaling...it only makes you look like a silly liar.

So do tell us all how one "can remove yourself" thus making the world "a better place".

I think you should take your own suggestion and apply it to yourself.

Old 12-01-2019, 12:06 AM

Quote:
You not good at backpedaling...it only makes you look like a silly liar.

So do tell us all how one "can remove yourself" thus making the world "a better place".

I think you should take your own suggestion and apply it to yourself.
Where did I suggest suicide? I never said human species are bad, you did. You must be naive to think there’s a good or bad in some species. There always some good and some bad in about every species.

Old 12-01-2019, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Where did I suggest suicide? I never said human species are bad, you did.
Show me where I said the human species was bad?

The human species collectively has done more harm to each other as well as other animal species, than any creature that has ever existed on this earth. Get it?

Look at how you got all waded up into a crazed Hitler mentality all over your inability to understand what I posted.

I don't think every single human is bad. However I do know that there are enough bad, evil, greedy, intolerant, oppressive, abusive humans on this earth to collectively cause all the sorrow and despair we've been observing since recorded history. You are certainly a part of that collective group.

People like you don't have the ability to see the big picture. You have to have things simplified so you can exist in a very narrow frame of reference.

Keep dodging and evading telling us how one "can remove yourself" thus making the world "a better place".

You have exposed yourself and there's nothing more to discuss.

Old 12-01-2019, 12:13 AM

Quote:

Yes the world would be a much better place without minds like you displayed. I am thankful I don't harbor the unconscionable behaviors and words you displayed here.

You must be mad at all the climate change rubbish I've dunked that you've posted. Get over it and go do your homework so that you can be an educated participant on that topic.
If this is the first time you are aware of the suffering, sorrow, and despair then you have led a very sheltered life.
I don’t have a clue of what you said about climate change. Mad about rubbish stuff you wrote?I think you are still in middle school. You need to grow up. World is not black and white as you think.

Old 12-01-2019, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Show me where I said the human species was bad?

The human species collectively has done more harm to each other as well as other animal species, than any creature that has ever existed on this earth. Get it?

Look at how you got all waded up into a crazed Hitler mentality all over your inability to understand what I posted.

I don't think every single human is bad. However I do know that there are enough bad, evil, greedy, intolerant, oppressive, abusive humans on this earth to collectively cause all the sorrow and despair we've been observing since recorded history. You are certainly a part of that collective group.

People like you don't have the ability to see the big picture. You have to have things simplified so you can exist in a very narrow frame of reference.

Keep dodging and evading telling us how one "can remove yourself" thus making the world "a better place".

You have exposed yourself and there's nothing more to discuss.
Another good reason to remove yourself since you are part of the human species. Get it.
Do you know what other animals would do to you in the wild? You never make it alive to spread the lies you are spreading. You have been brainwashed. You don’t see the picture. You have been brainwashed by the media about the big picture. It’s obvious, you are already called me a Hitler. Do you know what evil things Hitler did? Exactly. You have no clue. Discussion online is not one of them.
Now you are backpedaling about human is not bad. A human is part of the human species you lament in your post as bad. Kettle meet pot.

Old 12-01-2019, 12:18 AM

Quote:
If this is the first time you are aware of the suffering, sorrow, and despair then you have led a very sheltered life.
You're just not good at this are you?
Quote:
Sadly this world is full of sorrow and despair thanks to the human species.
Now show me where I implied or stated that this is the first time I'm aware of the suffering, sorrow, and despair?

I posed this comment after opossum1's post #91 as it was quite fitting.

Look at how you behaved and went off the rails. You've got some serous issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland