Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 05:15 PM

143 posts, read 296,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
When you are alone and walking down the street, and happen to pass a white woman. What are your average experiences. Smiles and batting eyelashes. Comeon man, you know damn well they hold their purses under their vulture wings 9 times out of 10 out there. In other places around the country, generally I have seen white women, when I approach, look at me with many different manerisms etc. according to the type of person they are or what they happen to be experiening that day, but they usually don't clutch their purses. At worse, they will purposely not hold their purse but remain vigilant that you might be of the bad element (skin color folks). While this is annoying, I respect these women in an Amelia Earhart kind of way (trying to do my part in the fairness game). Hang out in Montclair or Walnut Creek, or better yet, head out to the Richmond or Sunset districts. Right in the San Francisco CBD environment things may be bareable, but outside that ring (barring Marin county [go figure]). If you can get lucky and find a white or asian girl to date you, get ready for an onought assualt, art of warfare, penis envy venum to shower down on you like sulphuric acid. Good luck though......
Why do I need to be "lucky" to get a white or asian woman to date me? Jeez, I prefer to date black women, but I have never had a problem finding any type of woman for dates. I have been dating a girl for the past 3 months, so I have not had an opportunity to live the wild and crazy single life, but witht the ease that I was able to find my current chick, I have no doubt that this city is very hospitable to decent guys.

I don't agree with the image that the above poster posted, but I deal with physical security issues at my job. Women need to forget about being politcal correct and go with their gut instinct. That is the type of **** that will keep them a live.

Old 11-18-2008, 08:31 PM

398 posts, read 1,331,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexthedestroyer View Post
Why do I need to be "lucky" to get a white or asian woman to date me? Jeez, I prefer to date black women, but I have never had a problem finding any type of woman for dates. I have been dating a girl for the past 3 months, so I have not had an opportunity to live the wild and crazy single life, but witht the ease that I was able to find my current chick, I have no doubt that this city is very hospitable to decent guys.

I don't agree with the image that the above poster posted, but I deal with physical security issues at my job. Women need to forget about being politcal correct and go with their gut instinct. That is the type of **** that will keep them a live.
I dont see how your seeing SF as a great dating experience. It's alright. I been to so many states. They expect a lil too much here sometimes.I still get em all day though. Maybe it seems fresh to you,cause your new to the area. You dont get the super HOT ladies like in Miami and NYC though.

Old 11-18-2008, 08:36 PM

Quote:

I dont see how your seeing SF as a great dating experience. It's alright. I been to so many states. They expect a lil too much here sometimes.I still meet em all day though. Maybe it seems fresh to you,cause your new to the area. East Bay has the best selection of women by far.So that works out good if your a single. You still dont get the super HOT ladies like in Miami and NYC though.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:51 AM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
I really can't blame a White woman for becoming scared and start clutching her purse if she is walking down the street and crosses paths with guys like this or example, especially if it's late at night and the area looks seedy.

For most White women political correctness takes a backseat to fear in situations like that.
Actually, I think the guy on the right is hot... LOL. I encounter guys who look like that every day, because of where I live & work - and I certainly don't clutch my purse or get anxious. But if they were blocking my path and holding their hands out like that picture, you can bet I'd be clutching something!

Old 11-19-2008, 06:34 AM

486 posts, read 982,449 times
Quote:

So true! So many people have a false sense of security in their comfort zone. Most attackers don't look like the person they imagine. There have been plenty of very attractive, charming serial killers. I am locking my doors and holding on to my purse where ever I am. I'm not trusting Billy Bob or Tyrone!

Old 11-19-2008, 10:08 AM

143 posts, read 296,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjRey View Post
I dont see how your seeing SF as a great dating experience. It's alright. I been to so many states. They expect a lil too much here sometimes.I still get em all day though. Maybe it seems fresh to you,cause your new to the area. You dont get the super HOT ladies like in Miami and NYC though.
I never said the girls were Hot here. I just said that they are easy to pick up. The quality in LA is much better. Miami also has a lot of "dime pieces", especially the Latinas. NY is a little hit or miss with me. I grew up there, and I can tell you the Uggs far out-number the model chicks.

As far as chicks being high maintenance here, well LA, NY, Miami is no different. You just have to know how to redifine the relationship.

Old 11-19-2008, 05:57 PM

Yeah bro, but you cant tell me that NYC doesn't have alot of beautiful ladies that have great personalities and attractive.Not pretentious like out here.Of all flavors too.Colombian,Dominican,Venezuelan,Puertorican/and Black.etc. I mean, the Bay aint got that.They think they're dimes out here.But compared to the NYC area.their like nickels.

Last edited by DjRey; 11-19-2008 at 06:21 PM..

Old 11-19-2008, 06:36 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
This thread went in a bad direction long ago... closed until further notice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland